Is the ass white or black?

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
didn't watch.

but all the posts make it sem like the hands are the most interesting part of the vid

edit: wish i ahdt he job of feeling ass until the 4:28 mark

Urchin

Banned
Daps
couldnt be less pertinent :dead:

I've peeped your style here and you are nothing but a kiss up on the coli so that you as a cac can stay in the good graces of the majority Black male demographic.

Here you have Black men ONCE AGAIN comparing and pitting Black women against White women but they never do the same for themselves when it comes to them compared to other races of men, unless it's about something as petty and nonsensical as dikk sizes or athleticism....You know, stupid shyt that doesn't improve a community or a nation. Easy for you to sit up there and take sides, you don't have to live in the shytty communities that they created because you can crawl back to the safe communities that you created and protect everyday for yourself and your white woman while Black women and the rest of the community have to live with the consequences of their ignorance and white supremacist mindsets of these Black men.

So Imma tell you just like I told that cave bytch whose username escapes me at this time who tried to get buck with me when I was taking up the cause for BW, FOH:camby:and stay out of Black folks business!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've peeped your style here and you are nothing but a kiss up on the coli so that you as a cac can stay in the good graces of the majority Black male demographic.

Here you have Black men ONCE AGAIN comparing and pitting Black women against White women but they never do the same for themselves when it comes to them compared to other races of men, unless it's about something as petty and nonsensical as dikk sizes or athleticism....You know, stupid shyt that doesn't improve a community or a nation. Easy for you to sit up there and take sides, you don't have to live in the shytty communities that they created because you can crawl back to the safe communities that you created and protect everyday for yourself and your white woman while Black women and the rest of the community have to live with the consequences of their ignorance and white supremacist mindsets.

So Imma tell you just like I told that cave bytch whose username escapes me at this time who tried to get buck with me when I was taking up the cause for BW, FOH:camby:and stay out of Black folks business!
is that what this is :laff:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Breh........

gorilla-hand-lines.jpg

:deadrose:
Slick cac Gets negged

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps

Here you have Black men ONCE AGAIN comparing and pitting Black women against White women but they never do the same for themselves when it comes to them compared to other races of men, unless it's about something as petty and nonsensical as dikk sizes or athleticism....You know, stupid shyt that doesn't improve a community or a nation. Easy for you to sit up there and take sides, you don't have to live in the shytty communities that they created because you can crawl back to the safe communities that you created and protect everyday for yourself and your white woman while Black women and the rest of the community have to live with the consequences of their ignorance and white supremacist mindsets of these Black men.

:merchant:Damn.....

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call it whatever. The fact is that you have safe, well functioning communities you created and maintain and can retreat to that protects you and your White woman. We don't.
fair enough, but im still not sure what this has to do with the topic at hand :huhldup:

your actin like im trolling the root, when this is a TLR thread called 'is the ass white or black' :heh: im still not sure what i did here