Is the ass white or black?

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
I bet I could tell the difference. I think black people usually have meat/muscle at the top of their buts. or their back bone pokes out at the end like this

coccyx.jpg

I don't think white people usually have tailbones or meat/muscle at the top.

:dahellbill:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
As I've asked a hundred times before, if I say anything that is untrue, then why don't you all just prove it wrong?
Because u dont listen to anything that doesnt line up with your predetermined conclusions of the world. Whats the point? You think you have it all figured out and wont hear anything that refutes that.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would've needed to do some more off camera work with the mixed chick and the first PAWG

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

EDIT

Cut it off before 4:28 :camby:

Holy shyt, What a SMALL fukkING WORLD :whoo: :russ:

I went to school with the first girl, and she's bad than a :whew:

Of course I tried my hand but was left :mjcry: But I will say that she's cool as hell to talk to, my cousin(female) met her on campus and said the same thing. And yes, she is indeed mixed.

She's also the star of this Mad Skillz video

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There you go twisting shyt just like Marcuz did. Yes, the video has nothing to do with that, but white people sticking their nose in Black affairs is what it has to do with it. To say "Oh, the video has nothing to do with that" is obvious, I was responding to the bigger issue of whites thinking they know what's best for Blacks when they stick their nose in. But you know this already and trying to play dumb.

you're the one twisting shyt :heh:

urchin: look at black men creating a competition between black women and white women, they'd never do that to themselves

*provides link of white men and black men being judged on their bulge*

urchin: n-no, i didn't mean like that! i meant, like, community building and leadership; its not the same! :damn:

you're so quick to jump on nikkas that you refuse to admit when you're wrong