Is Tech N9NE still the favorite Rapper for Black people who don't have any Black Friends?

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
White rap fans raised in the 90s/early 2000s era have an obsession with rappers that have a rapid-fire flow and a somewhat complex vocabulary, or self serious rappers that spit esoteric, weirdo shyt.
Its related to their cultural obsession with cold, technical excellence and corny behavior.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
This is 100% truth

But for this generation it's gotta be tyler the creator or hopsin anyone who listen to them..... just brace yourself
:mjpls:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Tech is nice as fukk and if nikkas actually gave him a chance I feel like they would like alot of his music. nikkas dont even wanna give him a fair spin because white people listen to him tho.

I use to think dude was a joke for the same reasons till I heard a couple good songs and checked out his catalog.

:yeshrug:

Daps
White rap fans raised in the 90s/early 2000s era have an obsession with rappers that have a rapid-fire flow and a somewhat complex vocabulary, or self serious rappers that spit esoteric, weirdo shyt.
Its related to their cultural obsession with cold, technical excellence and corny behavior.
This is way too fukkin accurate man

Those white guys luv them some lyrical spiritual miracle ass rappers
You 2 enjoy mumble rap?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this is what I'm saying. He has some hood songs every once in a while, but he tours off of the shyt white people like and it's not a problem, it is what it is. He makes money off of those "Let's Get fukked Up" type songs. But with that said, dude could have chosen a different route and been up on mount rushmore but probably with fewer sales and he would have probably had to be on a major. Cuz when he on shyt like them Regime songs with yukmouth he's easily the best nikka on them songs.

I don't think he had the option of going another route. His career wasn't really popping like that....his own city wasn't supporting him....rap fans in general weren't really checking for him.

I think ICP is WOAT level but if he didn't find that lane then I doubt he'd even exist as a rapper. That fan base threw him a life line when nobody else was fukking with him.

Fred.