Is Tech N9NE still the favorite Rapper for Black people who don't have any Black Friends?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Tech n9ne is....really good though....if you actually appreciate the skill of rap rather than adhering to some weird social allegiance you should be able to acknowledge that...its pretty obvious....

I swear, some of yall dont really acknowledge skill in anything in an objective sense...you're more on the lines of "whose listening to them" and "are they saying what i want them to say". And theres so much more to MC skill than that.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low key this is all facts Tech 9 is popular as hell with a certain type of brother

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
That’s funny cause I finally heard one of his songs for the first time yesterday and I thought it was a white rapper. I was watching a highlight video and they had one of his songs in the background

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
what's funny is he made the song "Come Gangsta" about this issue. Talking about black people wanting him to be more "gangsta" on tracks and not all that white people party music or religious/demonic shyt. But the dude clearly not trying to fukk up his money from whites, I aint mad at it. They have him on the news out here from time to time and the middle aged cac anchors love him.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Tech n9ne is....really good though....if you actually appreciate the skill of rap rather than adhering to some weird social allegiance you should be able to acknowledge that...its pretty obvious....

I swear, some of yall dont really acknowledge skill in anything in an objective sense...you're more on the lines of "whose listening to them" and "are they saying what i want them to say". And theres so much more to MC skill than that.
No one has said he was trash. But musics purpose is to entertain not to impress technically. 50s basketball was very impressive technically too.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

EXACTLY

THESE INSECURE NERDS CARE MORE ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK IS DEEMED SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE IN THEIR CIRCLE THAN THE ACTUAL MUSIC

TECH N9NE STARTED OFF AS A GANGSTA RAPPER.. AND HE’S SO ECLECTIC THAT FANS OF OTHER GENRES STARTED APPECIATING HIM WHILE HIS OWN PEOPLE HATED. BUT AS A PURE EMCEE, HE’S THE BEST IN THE GAME, HANDS DOWN. EVEN CATS LIKE KENDRICK GOT A LOT OF THEIR STYLE OFF TECH, AND THAT CLASSIC MIGOS FLOW IS STRAIGHT UP A RE-DO OF TECH’S OLD SCHOOL RAPID FLOW.

THESE LOW CONFIDENCE HAVIN MUFUCCAZ DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT TECH, BUT ARE THE FIRST TO HATE BECAUSE THEY CAUGHT WHITE PEOPLE BUMPIN HIS SHIIT

HERES A HINT... THE GOOFIEST WHITE FOLKS WAS ACTUALLY DIPSET GROUPIES BACK N THE DAY, THEM MALIBUS MOST WANTED HICKS HOLLERIN G-UNIT AND TWISTIN THEIR FINGERS TO SAY BLOOD.... WHITE FOLKS LOVE ALL PARTS OF HIP-HOP, TECH N9NE SIMPLY ATTRACTS A BROADER DEMOGRAPHIC OF WHITE FOLKS DUE TO HIS ABILITY TO STEP OUTSIDE THE GENRE

RECOGNIZE GREATNESS OR FALL BACK