Is Tech N9NE still the favorite Rapper for Black people who don't have any Black Friends?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
EXACTLY

THESE INSECURE NERDS CARE MORE ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK IS DEEMED SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE IN THEIR CIRCLE THAN THE ACTUAL MUSIC

TECH N9NE STARTED OFF AS A GANGSTA RAPPER.. AND HE’S SO ECLECTIC THAT FANS OF OTHER GENRES STARTED APPECIATING HIM WHILE HIS OWN PEOPLE HATED. BUT AS A PURE EMCEE, HE’S THE BEST IN THE GAME, HANDS DOWN. EVEN CATS LIKE KENDRICK GOT A LOT OF THEIR STYLE OFF TECH, AND THAT CLASSIC MIGOS FLOW IS STRAIGHT UP A RE-DO OF TECH’S OLD SCHOOL RAPID FLOW.

THESE LOW CONFIDENCE HAVIN MUFUCCAZ DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT TECH, BUT ARE THE FIRST TO HATE BECAUSE THEY CAUGHT WHITE PEOPLE BUMPIN HIS SHIIT

HERES A HINT... THE GOOFIEST WHITE FOLKS WAS ACTUALLY DIPSET GROUPIES BACK N THE DAY, THEM MALIBUS MOST WANTED HICKS HOLLERIN G-UNIT AND TWISTIN THEIR FINGERS TO SAY BLOOD.... WHITE FOLKS LOVE ALL PARTS OF HIP-HOP, TECH N9NE SIMPLY ATTRACTS A BROADER DEMOGRAPHIC OF WHITE FOLKS DUE TO HIS ABILITY TO STEP OUTSIDE THE GENRE

RECOGNIZE GREATNESS OR FALL BACK
:mjlol: Relax breh, you seem like the one who cares the most what others think right now.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol: Relax breh, you seem like the one who cares the most what others think right now.

NAAH I JUS FIND IT FUNNY THAT CATS DISRESPECT A LIVIN LEGEND BECAUSE OF SOCIAL STANDARDS

LIKE YALL THE TYPA CATS TO LIKE TRANNYS BUT BE ON THE LOW ABOUT IT BECAUSE ITS NOT SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE WITHIN YOUR CIRCLE

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Tech n9ne is....really good though....if you actually appreciate the skill of rap rather than adhering to some weird social allegiance you should be able to acknowledge that...its pretty obvious....

I swear, some of yall dont really acknowledge skill in anything in an objective sense...you're more on the lines of "whose listening to them" and "are they saying what i want them to say". And theres so much more to MC skill than that.

This is the #1 issue with hip-hop right now cats are more worried about looking cool to their peers than dope music.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I grew up in the same area (30th and Charlotte in Kansas City, Missouri) and....nobody out there fukked with him. Outside of maybe 1-2 songs that got radio play on 103 Jamz.

So he started fukking with ICP and got a gang of white fans. Now he's rich.

It is what it is. :manny:

Fred.

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
White rap fans raised in the 90s/early 2000s era have an obsession with rappers that have a rapid-fire flow and a somewhat complex vocabulary, or self serious rappers that spit esoteric, weirdo shyt.
Its related to their cultural obsession with cold, technical excellence and corny behavior.

This is way too fukkin accurate man

Those white guys luv them some lyrical spiritual miracle ass rappers

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Tech Fire But He Don't Appeal to many black folks and he knows it too he has a song called ''My People'' thats about black folks not supporting him like that.

Homeboi is nice but hes just different... , hes the go to rapper for them cats that act like Hopsin, Emeinem, And Tech Are The Only Rappers Who Can Rap Lol

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Any album you'd recommend since?
I know that Chriz Calico dropped a solo record, any good? Dude is dope on absolute p and angelic

KOD IS A CLASSIC, BUT ITS ALL DARK SHIIT IF U FUX WIT THAT.....

EVERREADY, KILLER, SOMETHING ELSE, SPECIAL EFFECTS, THE STORM, AND PLANET ALL GOT SOME GEMS.

HE HAS A COLLABO SERIES WHICH IS PRETTY HIT N MISS, ID RECOMMEND SICKOLOCY AND GATES MIXED PLATES FROM THOSE.

THE ONLY ALBUM OF HIS I NEVER REALLY GOT INTO WAS ALL 6’S AND 7’S (I NEED TO REVIST THAT 1) AND I WASNT BIG ON MOST OF THE COLLABO SERIES.

BTW, KRIZZ KALICO SOLO WORK IS PRETTY MEDIOCRE FROM WHAT IVE HEARD - WOULDNT RECOMMEND IT, BUT HE MAKES FOR A GREAT FEATURE.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I grew up in the same area (30th and Charlotte in Kansas City, Missouri) and....nobody out there fukked with him. Outside of maybe 1-2 songs that got radio play on 103 Jamz.

So he started fukking with ICP and got a gang of white fans. Now he's rich.

It is what it is. :manny:

Fred.
this is what I'm saying. He has some hood songs every once in a while, but he tours off of the shyt white people like and it's not a problem, it is what it is. He makes money off of those "Let's Get fukked Up" type songs. But with that said, dude could have chosen a different route and been up on mount rushmore but probably with fewer sales and he would have probably had to be on a major. Cuz when he on shyt like them Regime songs with yukmouth he's easily the best nikka on them songs.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
this is what I'm saying. He has some hood songs every once in a while, but he tours off of the shyt white people like and it's not a problem, it is what it is. He makes money off of those "Let's Get fukked Up" type songs. But with that said, dude could have chosen a different route and been up on mount rushmore but probably with fewer sales and he would have probably had to be on a major. Cuz when he on shyt like them Regime songs with yukmouth he's easily the best nikka on them songs.

HIS FIRST 2 ALBUMS WAS STRAIGHT GANGSTA SHIIT