Is Tech N9NE still the favorite Rapper for Black people who don't have any Black Friends?

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Another good candidate. His image has always rubbed me the wrong way and it's obvious he tailors himself around Eminem. The only time I ever hear about this dude is when he does his ill mind of Hopsin raps where he grandstands over current gen rap and the black community. I don't know anyone who fukks with this guy yet this video has 96 million views who's listening to him?:jbhmm:

And the lyrics give off such a :mjpls:vibe I'm not comfortable venturing into the comment section.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
went to a tech n9ne show just to see slaugherhouse and aint see no black people. never met a black fan of his either
he has black fans, myself included, but no black people would even bother going to his shows here at this point. White people have basically claimed him. His catalog would be way better if he less songs for white-trash Missouri junkies.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he has black fans, myself included, but no black people would even bother going to his shows here at this point. White people have basically claimed him. His catalog would be way better if he less songs for white-trash Missouri junkies.
:yeshrug: I guess thats whos buying all that merch making him rich. Cant knock the hustle