Is Tech N9NE still the favorite Rapper for Black people who don't have any Black Friends?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
WHAT A CORNY WAY TO LIST UR TOP 5

U SURE U NOT WHITE BRUH?
You can't be tech n9ne fan and accuse people of being corny or white breh because thats the only people you hang out white that listen to his music.:mjlol:

You probably can't even name the five rappers i described.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You can't be tech n9ne fan and ask people if they are white.:mjlol:
You probably can't even name the five rappers i described.

U OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW SHIIT ABOUT TECH N9NE .. BUT THEN AGAIN, U WERENT EVEN BORN WHEN HE STARTED RAPPING. HE ONCE MADE A SONG ABOUT U

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
U OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW SHIIT ABOUT TECH N9NE .. BUT THEN AGAIN, U WERENT EVEN BORN WHEN HE STARTED RAPPING. HE ONCE MADE A SONG ABOUT U

I made those hints easy as fukk breh. You really can't name them all? :dahell:

not listeninig to his music btw :scust:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
My wierdo black co worker tried to put me on to this nikka’s music. He can flow but
giphy.gif

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
fun fact, I lived in MT for a year and some change which is very much Tech N9NE country :mjpls:

Dude is as big a creep as R Kelly :picard:
I was a cook in a fine dining restaurant and one of the servers was a 17 year old girl. She told me TECH N9NE fukked her 17 year old friend on his tour bus and he's notorious for fukking underage chicks whenever he does shows there :hubie:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Tech just has rock influence. His persona style outside of music is just like any otha nikka.

Mumble rappers of today are heading that way actually.

Claiming to be rock stars, having metal influences, dressing like rock stars and liking mosh pits and shyt.

If we really being real Tech did the rock influence thing first and nowadays other rappers are following and overdoing it.

Right. Like they do have mosh pits for certain songs at Tech shows to this day, and as much as I’d love to see dude play a Coachella or even Rollin’ Loud, weirdly enough the big music festivals he gets booked at are rock and metal ones like Knotfest (after he became cool with Slipknot’s singer), Rock on the Range, etc. Lately it’s not uncommon to see dude in rotation with MGK and Yelawolf as the only rap acts at these shows.

It’s kinda flucked up that no matter how hard he tries, some heads and media types refuse take to Tech out of the “rock” or even “juggalo” box.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Back when I was on KTT there was a thread with some of his cac fans claiming they were going to stop fukking with him because to his credit he checked one of his white fans who said "what's up nikka" his fans felt entitled to say nikka to his face and were disappointed when he wasn't cool with it but he does give off those vibes.

And when he was at that event talking about the show he was getting off the ground and the main character was a breh and not comic relief but the main dude