Is Tech N9NE still the favorite Rapper for Black people who don't have any Black Friends?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'ma say this. Tech said he based the face paint & patterns off Africa, says it in a song. Off our people. My points were the makeup & shyt he talks about is from us. We deal with suicide, depression, etc. I kinda feel some way when people be like shyt we talked about first is white shyt they got from us. Listen to "One Good Cry" & tell me Black men weren't raised with crying as weakness.

People just don't listen to the message. So they can shut the fukk up.
Stop trying to get me to listen to his music brehs:scust: i heard it before i'm not a fan.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's funny how people can clown Tech n9ne for having a majority white fanbase or being kind of a nerdy gothic black dude...but they never have anything to say about his flows, lyricism, freestyles, or rhymes.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's funny how people can clown Tech n9ne for having a majority white fanbase or being kind of a nerdy gothic black dude...but they never have anything to say about his flows, lyricism, freestyles, or rhymes.
We have all admitted he is a good rapper. not taking that away from him. just noticed a pattern of the type that listens to his music.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
We have all admitted he is a good rapper. not taking that away from him. just noticed a pattern of the type that listens to his music.
A lot of black folk didn't fukk with him because of that whole satanic aesthetic he put forward in his early work. Metalheads and juggalo types fukked with him heavy. He didn't fit any of the mainstream hip hop molds of the late 90s

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
A lot of black folk didn't fukk with him because of that whole satanic aesthetic he put forward in his early work. Metalheads and juggalo types fukked with him heavy. He didn't fit any of the mainstream hip hop molds of the late 90s

It was funny, sometime last year he put up an IG video talking about those days, where that perceived “satanic aesthetic” wasn’t even how folks made it out to be, and that played a big part of him not being able to break thru. Yet fast forward to today...everyone from Tyler to Uzi came out with full on upside crosses and questionable imagery and content, and yet they’re accepted to the point where they even sell out arenas.

Would be interesting to see how “Absolute Power” era Tech N9ne would stand in today’s rap climate

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Idk why nikkaz love listening to guys who's raps consist of

"Venomous synonym cinnamon toast killin em lyrical spiritual imperial eating spaghetti already with the machete"

:dead:

iY0A2WD.gif