Is Tech N9NE still the favorite Rapper for Black people who don't have any Black Friends?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Ey54Shs.png
I'll patiently wait.

:mjpls: Let me check my CD collection BRB

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Right. Like they do have mosh pits for certain songs at Tech shows to this day, and as much as I’d love to see dude play a Coachella or even Rollin’ Loud, weirdly enough the big music festivals he gets booked at are rock and metal ones like Knotfest (after he became cool with Slipknot’s singer), Rock on the Range, etc. Lately it’s not uncommon to see dude in rotation with MGK and Yelawolf as the only rap acts at these shows.

It’s kinda flucked up that no matter how hard he tries, some heads and media types refuse take to Tech out of the “rock” or even “juggalo” box.
It’s the industry.

They never embraced him, never pushed the button etc.

If he was white he would of sold way more.

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
It's Hopsin, man.

J. Cole fans have black friends, they just think that they're better than them.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I grew up in a small town and everyone rode for Tech N9ne , Mexicans , CACS , I’ll admit though the black people who usually fukked with him were the skater types

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think Tech's best songs are

Now it's on
Stamina
Who you came to see
This Ring
Gunz will bust
Come Gangsta
Welcome to my World
The Paseo
Midwest Choppers
Welcome to the Midwest
Jellysickle
That Owl

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fun fact, I lived in MT for a year and some change which is very much Tech N9NE country :mjpls:

Dude is as big a creep as R Kelly :picard:
I was a cook in a fine dining restaurant and one of the servers was a 17 year old girl. She told me TECH N9NE fukked her 17 year old friend on his tour bus and he's notorious for fukking underage chicks whenever he does shows there :hubie:
Not sure surprised at all.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
This is a :flabbynsick: thread BTW. I have no idea what kids are listening to nowadays.
But back in 2004 I noticed some of the black people i went to school with who was low key on some :mjpls:still claimed hiphop but, wore the JNCO jeans with the chain wallet and vans while bumping the shyt out of Tech N9NE.

Meanwhile everyone else was bumping Diplomatic Immunity rocking A1's with the upside down shoe inserts to keep the creases at bay.

Who is the new :mjpls: rapper of this gen? or is it still Tech N9NE? I bet those hiphop concerts are like mosh pits :pachaha:
jnco-1483481503.jpg
Didn't read thread, too long. Tech makes more than dudes with deals & has a better fanbase that includes Black dudes. The best & most paid artist out there, doing 300 days on tour in a year. Owns his own shyt with his partner. Dudes was just on some fukkboy shyt hating, he raps about it.

All the haters & dudes name dropping in here is on pure bullshyt. Tech been working with & been making shyt with all kinds of music with Black artists. This shyt is that Black people don't like his bullshyt considering most people I know know him from Pac or Yukmouth, not white boy shyt.

More fake shyt cause he didn't go mainstream & kept doing him for his real fans.

He raps circles around most rappers & hangs with greats easily. Dumb ass brehs don't understand you won't hear him on your radio but he make more than who you hear on your radio.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Didn't read thread, too long. Tech makes more than dudes with deals & has a better fanbase that includes Black dudes. The best & most paid artist out there, doing 300 days on tour in a year. Owns his own shyt with his partner. Dudes was just on some fukkboy shyt hating, he raps about it.

All the haters & dudes name dropping in here is on pure bullshyt. Tech been working with & been making shyt with all kinds of music with Black artists. This shyt is that Black people don't like his bullshyt considering most people I know know him from Pac or Yukmouth, not white boy shyt.

More fake shyt cause he didn't go mainstream & kept doing him for his real fans.

He raps circles around most rappers & hangs with greats easily. Dumb ass brehs don't understand you won't hear him on your radio but he make more than who you hear on your radio.
I noticing a trend with his fan's and specialized fonts. :jbhmm:
not sure what it means yet.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I noticing a trend with his fan's and specialized fonts. :jbhmm:
not sure what it means yet.
Been on this since SOHH before I listened to Tech. Red just my favorite color, basic font, font, not too much more. It's just like when another fan comes at a rapper they like & having no idea what the fukk they talking about, that's all.

I been fukking with Tech since the Regime shyt. Pac is my all time GOAT. Too many white dudes get credit for styles & shyt we did first. Mothafukkas saying Tech makes white music should give white people credit for the other shyt they copied.

I'm just talking music breh.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Been on this since SOHH before I listened to Tech. Red just my favorite color, basic font, font, not too much more. It's just like when another fan comes at a rapper they like & having no idea what the fukk they talking about, that's all.

I been fukking with Tech since the Regime shyt. Pac is my all time GOAT. Too many white dudes get credit for styles & shyt we did first. Mothafukkas saying Tech makes white music should give white people credit for the other shyt they copied.

I'm just talking music breh.
I wouldn't say he makes white music. He's a rapper, thats black music. Technically Kid Rock makes black music too. But 90% of his fans are white nevertheless. I'm just saying if you went to a concert the black people in the crowd probably look something like this.
dea7c7e619c659e4fa4e0bb3edbe3233.jpg

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I wouldn't say he makes white music. He's a rapper, thats black music. Technically Kid Rock makes black music too. But 90% of his fans are white nevertheless. I'm just saying if you went to a concert the black people in the crowd probably look something like this.
dea7c7e619c659e4fa4e0bb3edbe3233.jpg
I'ma say this. Tech said he based the face paint & patterns off Africa, says it in a song. Off our people. My points were the makeup & shyt he talks about is from us. We deal with suicide, depression, etc. I kinda feel some way when people be like shyt we talked about first is white shyt they got from us. Listen to "One Good Cry" & tell me Black men weren't raised with crying as weakness.

People just don't listen to the message. So they can shut the fukk up.