Is Tech N9NE still the favorite Rapper for Black people who don't have any Black Friends?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You know what breh? You’re such a tech stan. This is your thread now. I sign over the rights. Mods make it happen. This will be a coli first. @CHICAGO or whoever.

I HAVE THE ABILITY TO RECOGNIZE GOOD MUSIC WITOUT WORRYING BOUT WHAT THE SOCIAL IMPLICATIONS ARE

ONE DAY YOULL GET THERE FAM

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This is a :flabbynsick: thread BTW. I have no idea what kids are listening to nowadays.
But back in 2004 I noticed some of the black people i went to school with who was low key on some :mjpls:still claimed hiphop but, wore the JNCO jeans with the chain wallet and vans while bumping the shyt out of Tech N9NE.

Meanwhile everyone else was bumping Diplomatic Immunity rocking A1's with the upside down shoe inserts to keep the creases at bay.

Who is the new :mjpls: rapper of this gen? or is it still Tech N9NE? I bet those hiphop concerts are like mosh pits :pachaha:
jnco-1483481503.jpg
Tech just has rock influence. His persona style outside of music is just like any otha nikka.

Mumble rappers of today are heading that way actually.

Claiming to be rock stars, having metal influences, dressing like rock stars and liking mosh pits and shyt.

If we really being real Tech did the rock influence thing first and nowadays other rappers are following and overdoing it.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
He had one song on a Death Row soundtrack but Nah.

I hate that fukkin cac ass nikka Hopsin. I could see myself breaking his jaw on site. I get the feeling he don't like regular black people very much.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
WHATS YOUR TOP 5
make you own thread about who it is you think my favorite rappers and i'll come in there caping like you did in mine.
I'll give you a hint though. In no particular order

One of them was top 5 dead or alive off of one LP.
The other one will have you saying god damn homie, even though his mind be playin
Unlike the last One my third guy is not houston but he raps alot
The fourth one is very honest, but don't find him on broadstreet.
and my last favorite knows what they think about you.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
make you own thread about who it is you think my favorite rappers and i'll come in there caping like you did in mine.
I'll give you a hint though. In no particular order

One of them was top 5 dead or alive off of one LP.
The other one will have you saying god damn homie, even though his mind be playin
Unlike the last One my third guy is not houston but he raps alot
The fourth one is very honest, but don't find him on broadstreet.
and my last favorite knows what they think about you.

WHAT A CORNY WAY TO LIST UR TOP 5

U SURE U NOT WHITE BRUH?