Is Tech N9NE still the favorite Rapper for Black people who don't have any Black Friends?

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
This is a :flabbynsick: thread BTW. I have no idea what kids are listening to nowadays.
But back in 2004 I noticed some of the black people i went to school with who was low key on some :mjpls:still claimed hiphop but, wore the JNCO jeans with the chain wallet and vans while bumping the shyt out of Tech N9NE.

Meanwhile everyone else was bumping Diplomatic Immunity rocking A1's with the upside down shoe inserts to keep the creases at bay.

Who is the new :mjpls: rapper of this gen? or is it still Tech N9NE? I bet those hiphop concerts are like mosh pits :pachaha:
jnco-1483481503.jpg
U must really be old. All rappers audiences are majority white and all rap concerts turn into mosh pits if it is underground shyt . Soundcloud rap is going thru a punk/emo stage right now

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
U must really be old. All rappers audiences are majority white and all rap concerts turn into mosh pits if it is underground shyt . Soundcloud rap is going thru a punk/emo stage right now

your name is gothboi, you gotta cac avi and you're posting in a thread about tech n9ne.
of course this is what you would think.

:mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is way too fukkin accurate man

Those white guys luv them some lyrical spiritual miracle ass rappers
But dude tech actually SOUNDS dope as fukk. Melodically. Flow and voice.

Its not just lyrical, i personally dont even prioritize lyrics. But you cant knock how tech sounds melodically on most tracks, one the best flows in rap history.

Some of you are throwing alot of dope well rounded rappers in the mix with just lyical rappers to give leeway to the rappers of today.

Lol no...rappers like tech have these guys across the board. Not only is his content better...he sounds better musically. Theres literally nothing to complain about lol

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I fux with Tech even though I couldn’t get over his asthethic for awhile.

Funny enough, I was put onto him by my deceased white coworker/ friend from Michigan ( RIP)

He makes dope music, but on every album there’s at least one or two of the corniest songs you’ll hear.

Off the top, most albums go: Cool intro, 3x bangers, 3-4 ehh songs , banger, 2x corny, 2-3 good songs to end the album.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Idk why nikkaz love listening to guys who's raps consist of

"Venomous synonym cinnamon toast killin em lyrical spiritual imperial eating spaghetti already with the machete"

:dead:

IF THIS IS REALLY WHAT U THINK TECH RAPS LIKE THEN LMAO

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I'm surprised a Tech N9ne thread actually has some numbers.

Admittedly, I'm a Brother who grew up on, and still resides on, Chicago's south side. Grew up on all the same shyt everyone else did in the 90's. No matter the coast. Wu, Nas...still my favorites of all time. By the same token, I was rolling solo to those rap shows at the old Amphitheater that the GDs used to lowkey put together. Saw Face, Eazy-E, Too Short, BO$$ lol, all at different times.

That being said...yes. I've listened to and followed Tech for about 17 years now.

Having Black friends isn't necessarily an issue on my end. Just could never get them into Tech.

I'm not being bias when I saw Tech N9ne is one of the dopest live performers in Hip-Hop. He can handle any stage on his own, but his tours in particular always feature professional lighting and stage sets. For example...The one he did last year where there were two tall LED screens onstage, and while he did his thing, the one side was him in Hell, wearing red, with his patented skull mask...and the other screen featured him in Heaven, in all white, with a bandana over his face, and two cute chicks in bikinis...and the two Techs were moving in unison with the real Tech. There were some costume changes involved...his shows are a sight to behold, at least once, even if you don't funk with the music.

Funny thing is, I just never hoped on the Odd Future wave like that. Tech actually tried getting Tyler on a previous album, but Tyler turned that down on the strength of not being into his music.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm surprised a Tech N9ne thread actually has some numbers.

Admittedly, I'm a Brother who grew up on, and still resides on, Chicago's south side. Grew up on all the same shyt everyone else did in the 90's. No matter the coast. Wu, Nas...still my favorites of all time. By the same token, I was rolling solo to those rap shows at the old Amphitheater that the GDs used to lowkey put together. Saw Face, Eazy-E, Too Short, BO$$ lol, all at different times.

That being said...yes. I've listened to and followed Tech for about 17 years now.

Having Black friends isn't necessarily an issue on my end. Just could never get them into Tech.

I'm not being bias when I saw Tech N9ne is one of the dopest live performers in Hip-Hop. He can handle any stage on his own, but his tours in particular always feature professional lighting and stage sets. For example...The one he did last year where there were two tall LED screens onstage, and while he did his thing, the one side was him in Hell, wearing red, with his patented skull mask...and the other screen featured him in Heaven, in all white, with a bandana over his face, and two cute chicks in bikinis...and the two Techs were moving in unison with the real Tech. There were some costume changes involved...his shows are a sight to behold, at least once, even if you don't funk with the music.

Funny thing is, I just never hoped on the Odd Future wave like that. Tech actually tried getting Tyler on a previous album, but Tyler turned that down on the strength of not being into his music.

TYLER IS A FRUITCAKE AND SHOULD NEVER BE MENTIONED UNDER THE SAME BREATH AS TECH

AND YEA, HIS LIVE SHOW IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST IVE EVER SEEN. I CAUGHT HIM BACK IN 04 WHEN HE WAS STILL ON DRUGS. IMPECCABLE.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
TYLER IS A FRUITCAKE AND SHOULD NEVER BE MENTIONED UNDER THE SAME BREATH AS TECH

AND YEA, HIS LIVE SHOW IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST IVE EVER SEEN. I CAUGHT HIM BACK IN 04 WHEN HE WAS STILL ON DRUGS. IMPECCABLE.
You know what breh? You’re such a tech stan. This is your thread now. I sign over the rights. Mods make it happen. This will be a coli first. @CHICAGO or whoever.