Is Steph winning his fourth Finals putting Lebron Era to the back burner for the 00s

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
With an elite Shaq as his costar. I mean Shaq had already been to the finals BEFORE KOBE.

I know it's hard for you to keep up, but please try.. I'm begging you to try your best to keep up with the conversation. Because it's getting embarrassing

Elite Shaq scored like 13ppg in the 06 finals dumbass :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
say the Pau was “the guy” in 0-12 Memphis but hey I can’t bring up Wade literally won a whole fukking single handed title before Bron :mjlol:

I see 10 Bandz is still in here being obtuse.

This fool literally compared Pau in the meat grinder 2000s Western conference to Kyrie who never made the playoffs in the East

You can't make this shyt up.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

This fool literally compared Pau in the meat grinder 2000s Western conference to Kyrie who never made the playoffs in the East

Kyrie only played 3 seasons before Bron and the Cavs were improving every year. Pau played 6 1/2 seasons before Kobe dumbass :mjlol:

You realize Bron missed the playoffs his first two season right :mjlol: judge a player off his first 3 years brehs :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

OK NOW IM ALMOST OFFICIALLY DONE TAKING U SERIOUS LOL

SO U THINK PAU IS A BETTER PLAYER INDIVIDUALLY THAN KYRIE?

ANSWER THIS HONESTLY AND ILL KNOW HOW TO MOVE FORWARD

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The 2014 Cavs were +11 in wins from the previous year dumbass :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kyrie only played 3 seasons before Bron and the Cavs were improving every year. Pau played 6 1/2 seasons before Kobe dumbass :mjlol:

You realize Bron missed the playoffs his first two season right :mjlol: judge a player off his first 3 years brehs :mjlol:

AINT IT FUNNY.. WHEN ITS KOBE VS BRON ITS ALL ABOUT NUMBERS

BUT BECAUSE KYRIES INDIVIDUAL NUMBERS SLAUGHTER PAU’S, IT NOW MAGICALLY BECOMES ABOUT WHO WON MORE

YEA, I WAS ALMOST FOOLED.. BUT I CAN SEE DUDE HATES KOBE WIT A PASSION. @Rhakim WITH MORE CONFIDENCE.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Steph not getting the Finals MVP in 2015 was political. He averaged 26ppg 5 reb 6 ast on 44% shooting. Iguodala averaged 16ppg 6 reb 4 ast on 52% shooting. It was their way of sh*tting on Steph. In contrast, when Kawhi won his, he actually had better stats than everyone else.

I keep seeing how steph supposedly got robbed of a fmvp but honestly I don’t think so. The warriors were down 2-1, with steph having an absolutely awful game 2 (most missed 3s in a finals, going 2-15, shot 5-23 overall). Then Kerr puts iggy into the starting lineup in game 4 after going down 2-1 (dellavedova had a career high 20 points in game 3, a mark against steph for his defensive prowess) , his defense had Bron shooting 38% and in two of the next games he scored the same amount of points as curry (22 each in game 4, 25 each in game 6). I see that as fmvp worthy.

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I didn't compare the two, YOU did. You keep trying to sell Pau as being trash because he couldn't win a playoff game in a significantly stronger conference; you did the same with Bosh earlier in this thread when I was still halfway taking you serious.

Nobody is buying your bullshyt besides Kobe stans looking for ANYTHING to latch onto because I'm in here whipping y'alls ass the past couple days.

OK NOW IM ALMOST OFFICIALLY DONE TAKING U SERIOUS LOL

SO U THINK PAU IS A BETTER PLAYER INDIVIDUALLY THAN KYRIE?

ANSWER THIS HONESTLY AND ILL KNOW HOW TO MOVE FORWARD

You know what would be great?

If you just read through this thread instead of waiting for your turn to post irrelevant nonsense, Sccit:

My definition is based upon play at that time. You average 25 or more, scoring multiple 30-40 point games in a series, that’s a superstar. Consistency in the moment

This clearly includes Kyrie, and excludes Pau.

Anyway, your definition of a superstar is a legacy one— because of what they did in the past. That’s the definition of a participation award— Wade wasn’t a superstar for 50% of the time he played with Bron on the Heat. Love, Bosh, Westbrook, Kyrie and AD don’t fit your definition of superstar because they were ALLLLLLL perinneal losers before they cliqued up with Bron

Your definition excludes Kyrie.

If anyone has been making the case that Kyrie is a worse player, it's you, and you haven't even realized it. I have actually referred to Kyrie as a superstar in these threads, one of three LeBron has played with:

Fact: I’ve not once stated LeBron is the “greatest of all time”, and in fact said Jordan was. You nikkas see any LeBron fan and assume that’s what they think.

Fact: LeBron’s teammates were not superstars outside of 2011/2012 Wade, 2016 Irving and 2020 AD.

Like I said, I pull receipts.

Anyway, we're taking off now. Y'all be good while I'm away :salute:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Yaho
AINT IT FUNNY.. WHEN ITS KOBE VS BRON ITS ALL ABOUT NUMBERS

BUT BECAUSE KYRIES INDIVIDUAL NUMBERS SLAUGHTER PAU’S, IT NOW MAGICALLY BECOMES ABOUT WHO WON MORE

YEA, I WAS ALMOST FOOLED.. BUT I CAN SEE DUDE HATES KOBE WIT A PASSION. @Rhakim WITH MORE CONFIDENCE.
pau was making the playoffs in the toughest western conference ever and kyrie was lottery bound in the weakest east conference ever:yeshrug:

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
I keep seeing how steph supposedly got robbed of a fmvp but honestly I don’t think so. The warriors were down 2-1, with steph having an absolutely awful game 2 (most missed 3s in a finals, going 2-15, shot 5-23 overall). Then Kerr puts iggy into the starting lineup in game 4 after going down 2-1, his defense had Bron shooting 38% and in two of the next games he scored the same amount of points as curry. I see that as fmvp worthy.
I agree that adding Iggy to the starting lineup made life much harder for Lebron and he was pivotal in the Warriors winning, but there's absolutely no justification for Curry to have ZERO votes. ZERO? So we gave almost half the votes to the loser (Bron) and ZERO for the most important centerpiece on the Warriors. I get that Kyrie and Love went down and Bron gave a valiant effort but eye test showed me he was getting stripped clean alot and had a broke J. The voters dikkrode his stats and shamelessly disrespected Steph it's inexcusable.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What is considered a good Front Office if you don't take the time to build with your colleagues?? Jordan had to build to make Pippen Shaq with Kobe Duncan with Nobli n Parker Curry with Thompson Green get the picture.
Lebron left before they can start the building process you don't need lottery talent to win if you got a goat.

Stop it with this dumb shyt, Bron stayed 7 years with that shyt franchise. Kobe let the Lakers rebuild for 3 years and then was making trade demands if they didn't improve immediately. :stopitslime:

Wilt stayed just 5 years with the Warriors and 4 years with the Sixers even though he got a title in year 3. Kareem only gave the Bucks 6 years even though they won a title in year 2. Shaq ditched Orlando after 4 years. Kawhi left SAS after year 7 and the gave the Raptors a single mercenary year. Steph only had to give the Warriors 5 years for them to build a title roster.

LeBron stayed 7 fukking years with the Cavs and after all that time their roster when he left was:

Mo Williams / Boobie Gibson
washed Anthony Parker / disintegrating Delonte West
Jamario Moon
washed Antawn Jamison / J.J. Hickson
washed Shaq / Anderson Varejao

That front office was TRASH. Just that final season alone they had released rookie Danny Green and turned down an Amare Stoudamire trade cause they didn't want to give up J.J. Hickson. There was nothing to fukking build there. Half the players were gonna retire within 1-2 years and the other half were at best bench players on a championship squad.

Mo
Boobie
LeBron
Hickson
Varejao

How fukking far is that going to go? How many more pieces before they'd be competing with the Durant-Westbrook-Harden-Ibaka Thunder or the Duncan-Kawhi-Parker-Ginobli Spurs? Not to mention they'd just fired their coach Mike Brown after 6 years of getting stuck at a clear season, and who were they going to get who was championship ready?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yaho

pau was making the playoffs in the toughest western conference ever and kyrie was lottery bound in the weakest east conference ever:yeshrug:

PAU WON 23 GAMES AND THEN 28 GAMES HIS FIRST 2 SEASONS IN MEMPHIS

ALSO, PAU ENTERED THE NBA AT 21 .. KYRIE CAME IN AT THE AGE OF 19

U BRON GROUPIES WHO ARE TRYNA PAINT THEM AS COMPARABLE PLAYERS ARE INSANE

KYRIE WAS LITERALLY THE GO TO GUY IN THE 2016 PLAYOFFS! LMFAO

Last edited: