Is Steph winning his fourth Finals putting Lebron Era to the back burner for the 00s

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I didn't compare the two, YOU did. You keep trying to sell Pau as being trash because he couldn't win a playoff game in a significantly stronger conference; you did the same with Bosh earlier in this thread when I was still halfway taking you serious.

Nobody is buying your bullshyt besides Kobe stans looking for ANYTHING to latch onto because I'm in here whipping y'alls ass the past couple days.

You know what would be great?

If you just read through this thread instead of waiting for your turn to post irrelevant nonsense, Sccit:

This clearly includes Kyrie, and excludes Pau.

Your definition excludes Kyrie.

If anyone has been making the case that Kyrie is a worse player, it's you, and you haven't even realized it. I have actually referred to Kyrie as a superstar in these threads, one of three LeBron has played with:

Like I said, I pull receipts.

Anyway, we're taking off now. Y'all be good while I'm away :salute:

NAAH KYRIE IS UNEQUIVOCALLY A SUPERSTAR

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY U GOTA CHIME IN ON A DISCUSSION THAT REVOLVES AROUND SOME GROUPIE INSINUATING PAU WAS ACTUALLY BETTER THAN KYRIE? IF U NOT GUNA DENOUNCE IT OFF TOP IT JUST MAKES IT LOOK LIKE U AGREE.. ESPECIALLY WHEN U ARGUING THE SAME POINTS.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
they were the 2 greatest players in the NBA playing together.

Wish there was a time machine nikkas could hop in, because I'd bet any and everything cats like you spent the duration of '99 - '04 claiming wings like Iverson, T-Mac, Vince, ect were better than Bean & would have won with Shaq, too. You then followed that up through the mid '00's by arguing that Duncan, Wade, Bron -- and maybe Melo -- were better. Now for the sake of discrediting him and arguing he was on a super team for his first three -- "See, Kobe did it, too!" :damn: -- Kobe was all of a sudden unquestionably the #2 player in the NBA after you boys spent a decade calling him Robin & building cases of him not being top 5. Wasn't none of yall hoes calling Kobe the #2 player in the league when he was rocking an afro.:dead: Yall are so full of shyt that its nauseating.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
I agree that adding Iggy to the starting lineup made life much harder for Lebron and he was pivotal in the Warriors winning, but there's absolutely no justification for Curry to have ZERO votes. ZERO? So we gave almost half the votes to the loser (Bron) and ZERO for the most important centerpiece on the Warriors. I get that Kyrie and Love went down and Bron gave a valiant effort but eye test showed me he was getting stripped clean alot and had a broke J. The voters dikkrode his stats and shamelessly disrespected Steph it's inexcusable.

I guess I can understand that. But honestly the warriors were getting handed Ls with curry not “rising” to the occasion while dellavedova was having the series of his career. Down 2-1 after three games. Then iggy gets put into the starting lineup, they win game 4 while Bron only scoring 20. Iggy n curry both score 22. 2 of the 3 games iggy scores the same amount as curry while making life difficult for bron. I think iggy deserved fmvp.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Stop it with this dumb shyt, Bron stayed 7 years with that shyt franchise. Kobe let the Lakers rebuild for 3 years and then was making trade demands if they didn't improve immediately. :stopitslime:

Wilt stayed just 5 years with the Warriors and 4 years with the Sixers even though he got a title in year 3. Kareem only gave the Bucks 6 years even though they won a title in year 2. Shaq ditched Orlando after 4 years. Kawhi left SAS after year 7 and the gave the Raptors a single mercenary year. Steph only had to give the Warriors 5 years for them to build a title roster.

LeBron stayed 7 fukking years with the Cavs and after all that time their roster when he left was:

Mo Williams / Boobie Gibson
washed Anthony Parker / disintegrating Delonte West
Jamario Moon
washed Antawn Jamison / J.J. Hickson
washed Shaq / Anderson Varejao

That front office was TRASH. Just that final season alone they had released rookie Danny Green and turned down an Amare Stoudamire trade cause they didn't want to give up J.J. Hickson. There was nothing to fukking build there. Half the players were gonna retire within 1-2 years and the other half were at best bench players on a championship squad.

Mo
Boobie
LeBron
Hickson
Varejao

How fukking far is that going to go? How many more pieces before they'd be competing with the Durant-Westbrook-Harden-Ibaka Thunder or the Duncan-Kawhi-Parker-Ginobli Spurs? Not to mention they'd just fired their coach Mike Brown after 6 years of getting stuck at a clear season, and who were they going to get who was championship ready?

THE DIFFERENCE HERE IS THAT NONE OF THESE PLAYERS GOT ON THE PHONE WIT THEIR RIVALS TO RIDE BANANA BOATS TOGETHER

:mjlol:

REQUESTING A TRADE IS ONE THING.. GATHERING SUPERSTARS FROM OTHER TEAMS TO FORM SUPERTEAMS IS A WHOLE NOTHER.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Legroupies better hope Jimmy no shows tonight.

Miami vs Golden State means another one of Bron's peers will be winning yet another chip in "his era of dominance" WITHOUT the need of a superteam :huhldup:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
PAU WON 23 GAMES AND THEN 28 GAMES HIS FIRST 2 SEASONS IN MEMPHIS

ALSO, PAU ENTERED THE NBA AT 21 .. KYRIE CAME IN AT THE 19

U BRON GROUPIES WHO ARE TRYNA PAINT THEM AS COMPARABLE PLAYERS ARE INSANE

KYRIE WAS LITERALLY THE GO TO GUY IN THE 2016 PLAYOFFS! LMFAO

Player A - 26 & 12
Player B - 24 & 11
Player C - 19 & 9

Can you guess who these players are? This is what they averaged the last year before they went to a new team. I'll give you a hint, one's a Certified HOF for the GOAT Franchise, one is on Prozac and the last one gets disrespected by LeGBT members who say he wasn't shyt :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Player A - 26 & 12
Player B - 24 & 11
Player C - 19 & 9

Can you guess who these players are? This is what they averaged the last year before they went to a new team. I'll give you a hint, one's a Certified HOF for the GOAT Franchise, one is on Prozac and the last one gets disrespected by LeGBT members who say he wasn't shyt :dead:

Kobestans: "Only stat nerds think the answer is in box scores, all we need to do is watch the games."

Also Kobestans: "Let's throw up out-of-context ppg from some previous season, ignore all other seasons, ignore pace, ignore defense, shooting %, team performance, and any career-altering injuries that happened in the meantime, and then think we've made a case."

At 29 Glen Rice was averaging 27ppg on 48% shooting (47% from 3pt) and put up 28-4-4 in the playoffs on nearly 50/40/90 numbers. The next year he carried the Hornets to the ECSF where they took a game off the '98 Bulls. Then he was added to the Lakers. Why do I never hear about those three straight all-star seasons averaging 22ppg, 27ppg and 22ppg when we talk about how stacked those 1999 and 2000 Lakers were?

oh-that-was-different-injured.gif

Karl Malone averaged 21-8-5 the year before he joined the Lakers and had already led a team to the Finals

Gary Payton was an all-star averaging 20-3-7 the previous year and had led a team to the Finals

Lamar Odom was averaging 17-10-4 and helped lead the Heat to the ECSF the year before he joined the Lakers

Ron Artest was 17-5-3 and All-Defensive and had led his team to the WCSF and had just pushed the Kobe-Pau-Bynum Lakers to 7

Dwight Howard was 21-15-2 and 2 blocks a game, 1st team All-NBA, and had led his team to the Finals

Steve Nash was an all-star averaging 13 and 11 and had repeatedly led his team to the WCF

Counting Shaq and Pau, the Kobe-era Lakers added NINE #1 options from other teams between 1997 and 2013, all of whom had made the playoff repeatedly and 4 of whom had led a team in the Finals.

But you're juicing up an oft-injured stat-padder who had never touched the playoffs, got injured both of his first two postseasons and was never the same again. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kobestans: "Only stat nerds think the answer is in box scores, all we need to do is watch the games."

Also Kobestans: "Let's throw up out-of-context ppg from some previous season, ignore all other seasons, ignore pace, ignore defense, shooting %, team performance, and any career-altering injuries that happened in the meantime, and then think we've made a case."

At 29 Glen Rice was averaging 27ppg on 48% shooting (47% from 3pt) and put up 28-4-4 in the playoffs on nearly 50/40/90 numbers. The next year he carried the Hornets to the ECSF where they took a game off the '98 Bulls. Then he was added to the Lakers. Why do I never hear about those three straight all-star seasons averaging 22ppg, 27ppg and 22ppg when we talk about how stacked those 1999 and 2000 Lakers were?

Karl Malone averaged 21-8-5 the year before he joined the Lakers and had already led a team to the Finals

Gary Payton was an all-star averaging 20-3-7 the previous year and had led a team to the Finals

Lamar Odom was averaging 17-10-4 and helped lead the Heat to the ECSF the year before he joined the Lakers

Ron Artest was 17-5-3 and All-Defensive and had led his team to the WCSF and had just pushed the Kobe-Pau-Bynum Lakers to 7

Dwight Howard was 21-15-2 and 2 blocks a game, 1st team All-NBA, and had led his team to the Finals

Steve Nash was an all-star averaging 13 and 11 and had repeatedly led his team to the WCF

Counting Shaq and Pau, the Kobe-era Lakers added

But you're juicing up an oft-injured stat-padder on a shytty team who got injured both of his first two postseasons and was never the same again. :mjlol:

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WIT ANYTHING, U NUTJOB?

GOIN BY THIS TRAIN OF THOUGHT, THE 2008-2010 CAVS WERE SUPERTEAMS TOO

U DONT WANA TAKE IT THERE MUFUCCA

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: now you’re juelzing. Bring up Kobe and TD having HOFers but I bring up Wade now it’s bu bu bu but. You’re a fakkit :mjlol:
Uhhh yeah Wade had a HOFer to in Shaq before LeBron...... Brah are you not comprehending the conversation

Last edited:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Worst finals ever. Best case scenario is Wiggins get Finals MVP and Warriors Win.