Is Steph winning his fourth Finals putting Lebron Era to the back burner for the 00s

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You dumb ass the expectations for them to be great wasn't there idiot. Where were Ginolibi Green Parker drafted???? If it was Lebron Team they would of been traded for Richard Jefferson or Horace Green.. Get the picture.

Dudes emotional but don't even use logic.

Exactly :mjlol: these brehs are RETARDED

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Duncan won with second rounders, but Ginobli was expected to be a HOF or Parker GTFOH. They had to become that playing with Duncan. Lebron never had a young bul of any expectation flourish because he never waited. He trades every young guy except Kyrie who couldn't stand him.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Duncan won with second rounders, but Ginobli was expected to be a HOF or Parker GTFOH. They had to become that playing with Duncan. Lebron never had a young bul of any expectation flourish because he never waited. He trades every young guy except Kyrie who couldn't stand him.

And not only did TD win, he went thru down periods and came back from it. Remember the spurs lost in the 1st round as a #1 seed. No blow up they just stayed together and rebuilt adding Kawhi to the fold.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
you said the same shyt you're arguing against ... then you literally named better players against yourself

Lebron also jumped teams with superstars, more than Duncan, Kobe, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Russell, Jordan put together
jumped to more teams than 6 men put together dog

more than 6 men put together

and you named people with either similar longevity that did more with injuries
or had shorter careers and still did more success wise ... you literally named the people yourself

thats why I said in another thread top can be subjective... before your emotional outburst I said I can understand why people would rate Lebron high... its not my opinion so I dont care. But its proven fact that he's not the top winning dude or even close to it. Its same to me as the Yankees buying pendants or whatever. Sure Boston and Lakers were stacked, but you run with your squad not away from your squad while compiling every all star you can find to bail you out over and over. He said it himself, that he should have won not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, but 7 rings just on the Heat. None of that shyt worked out.... he lost in terrible fashion to Tony Parker, Manu Giniobili and Tim Duncan and ran again in one of the lowest watched finals blowouts in history of modern NBA
Do you not read.... Duncan played with multiple HOFers, Kobe played with multiple HOFers and a top 10 all time player, Kareem and Magic PLAYED TOGETHER, Russell played with multiple HOFers, Jordan played with multiple HOFers.

Every single one of the people you just mentioned played with multiple HOFers on the way to a chip..... but Lebron is the one who gets his legacy downgraded for playing with other elite teammates. Make it make sense. The hypocrisy is so great it's literally staring at you in the face and you're too embarrassed to acknowledge that your point is terrible

This is the weird part, if my organization isn't willing or too dumb to put a competent team around me (like all the other all time greats had) then I don't see a problem with taking matters into my own hand and putting together a team with talent as well. I don't get caught up in the pep rally Heat thing, that's for the Heat fans and they accomplished 2 titles while getting to 4 Finals.

Kobe/Shaq lost in embarrassing fashion to Detroit, Magic had "Tragic Johnson", Bird lost to Magic on multiple occasions when it could be argued he had the better squad, Duncan (you could argue) choked in 2013 both in Game 6 and Game 7 against the Heat, etc. etc. etc.

Y'all don't have the same energy for other ATG, only Lebron.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Do you not read.... Duncan played with multiple HOFers, Kobe played with multiple HOFers and a top 10 all time player, Kareem and Magic PLAYED TOGETHER, Russell played with multiple HOFers, Jordan played with multiple HOFers.

Every single one of the people you just mentioned played with multiple HOFers on the way to a chip..... but Lebron is the one who gets his legacy downgraded for playing with other elite teammates. Make it make sense. The hypocrisy is so great it's literally staring at you in the face and you're too embarrassed to acknowledge that your point is terrible

This is the weird part, if my organization isn't willing or too dumb to put a competent team around me (like all the other all time greats had) then I don't see a problem with taking matters into my own hand and putting together a team with talent as well. I don't get caught up in the pep rally Heat thing, that's for the Heat fans and they accomplished 2 titles while getting to 4 Finals.

Kobe/Shaq lost in embarrassing fashion to Detroit, Magic had "Tragic Johnson", Bird lost to Magic on multiple occasions when it could be argued he had the better squad, Duncan (you could argue) choked in 2013 both in Game 6 and Game 7 against the Heat, etc. etc. etc.

Y'all don't have the same energy for other ATG, only Lebron.
Dumbass nikka still saying TD and Kobe played with HOFs leaving out the fact TDs guys were 2nd rounders and Pau was not even close to a HOF before Kobe

That nikka Wade literally did 06 before a Bron. And u got LeGBT nikkas saying Harden and AI are better than him :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile Kyrie was leading his team to lottery picks, missing the playoffs, underachieving on a team that was a Game 7 away from making the finals, and getting swept in the first round.

Kyrie still won more than 0 in 12 tries dumbass :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What has Kyrie achieved as "the guy"? Getting his team lottery picks, missing the playoffs, underachieving, getting swept.

What did Pau achieve as the guy dumbass? 0-12 and was an all star once in like six seasons :mjlol:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
To get to Game 7 in the ECF you have to win 11 games in a single postseason dumbass. Pau won 0 :mjlol:
Reading is an important adult skill, please try and slow down and read the posts that you're responding to.. My comment was he underacheived on a team that had previously been a Game 7 away from getting to the NBA Finals (2018 Celtics)

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reading is an important adult skill, please try and slow down and read the posts that you're responding to.. My comment was he underacheived on a team that had previously been a Game 7 away from getting to the NBA Finals (2018 Celtics)

0-12 dumbass :mjlol:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Dumbass nikka still saying TD and Kobe played with HOFs leaving out the fact TDs guys were 2nd rounders and Pau was not even close to a HOF before Kobe

That nikka Wade literally did 06 before a Bron. And u got LeGBT nikkas saying Harden and AI are better than him :mjlol:
Wade was great, no doubt...... but you dumbass nikka who TF did he have as his costar on his way to a chip? Oh yeah A TOP 10 ALL TIME GREAT. Jesus christ keep up