Is Steph winning his fourth Finals putting Lebron Era to the back burner for the 00s

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dumbass nikka still saying TD and Kobe played with HOFs leaving out the fact TDs guys were 2nd rounders and Pau was not even close to a HOF before Kobe

That nikka Wade literally did 06 before a Bron. And u got LeGBT nikkas saying Harden and AI are better than him :mjlol:

It's disgusting bro it really is. This is why I made the thread. When our kids become our age the legacy of Lebron switching teams ain't going to pretty compared to Kobe Duncan Curry Jordan. They going to say why he switched teams so many times and they stayed and won MORE :wow:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Wade was great, no doubt...... but you dumbass nikka who TF did he have as his costar on his way to a chip? Oh yeah A TOP 10 ALL TIME GREAT. Jesus christ keep up

We are talking about Pau not Shaq dumbass :mjlol: and what did Shaq do when Kobe was a teenager? 60 win season while getting his ass beat by old ass Malone and young ass TD. dumbass :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Wade was great, no doubt...... but you dumbass nikka who TF did he have as his costar on his way to a chip? Oh yeah A TOP 10 ALL TIME GREAT. Jesus christ keep up

Was Shaq considered top 10 before he won with a Kobe? No, dumbass :mjlol: Wade literally had one of the best finals ever before Bron, dumbass :mjlol:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
We are talking about Pau not Shaq dumbass :mjlol: and what did Shaq do when Kobe was a teenager? 60 win season while getting his ass beat by old ass Malone and young ass TD. dumbass :mjlol:

Dumbass nikka still saying TD and Kobe played with HOFs leaving out the fact TDs guys were 2nd rounders and Pau was not even close to a HOF before Kobe

That nikka Wade literally did 06 before a Bron. And u got LeGBT nikkas saying Harden and AI are better than him :mjlol:
Now I know you gotta be trolling... either that or you aren't capable of having an actual conversation on points that YOU bring up. You keep making my point that elite players, need *GASP* other elite players in order to win championships.

Literally every single all time great, had great teammates. I'm sorry if you don't wanna admit this, but yes even Kobe did with arguably the most dominant offensive force in NBA history.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Was Shaq considered top 10 before he won with a Kobe? No, dumbass :mjlol: Wade literally had one of the best finals ever before Bron, dumbass :mjlol:
With an elite Shaq as his costar. I mean Shaq had already been to the finals BEFORE KOBE.

I know it's hard for you to keep up, but please try.. I'm begging you to try your best to keep up with the conversation. Because it's getting embarrassing

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Do you not read.... Duncan played with multiple HOFers, Kobe played with multiple HOFers and a top 10 all time player, Kareem and Magic PLAYED TOGETHER, Russell played with multiple HOFers, Jordan played with multiple HOFers.

Every single one of the people you just mentioned played with multiple HOFers on the way to a chip..... but Lebron is the one who gets his legacy downgraded for playing with other elite teammates. Make it make sense. The hypocrisy is so great it's literally staring at you in the face and you're too embarrassed to acknowledge that your point is terrible

This is the weird part, if my organization isn't willing or too dumb to put a competent team around me (like all the other all time greats had) then I don't see a problem with taking matters into my own hand and putting together a team with talent as well. I don't get caught up in the pep rally Heat thing, that's for the Heat fans and they accomplished 2 titles while getting to 4 Finals.

Kobe/Shaq lost in embarrassing fashion to Detroit, Magic had "Tragic Johnson", Bird lost to Magic on multiple occasions when it could be argued he had the better squad, Duncan (you could argue) choked in 2013 both in Game 6 and Game 7 against the Heat, etc. etc. etc.

Y'all don't have the same energy for other ATG, only Lebron.

U TRYIN TOO HARD

PLAYIN WIT HALL OF FAMERS IS NOT THE SAME AS RUNNIN FROM THE GRIND TO FORM SUPERTEAMS SO THAT U CAN CHASE RINGS

SHIIT WADE WAS EVEN BETTER THAN BRON THEIR FIRST YEAR TOGETHER.. BRON SEEMINGLY THREW THAT FIRST FINALS BECAUSE HE KNEW WADE WOULD GET FMVP, THUS DESTROYING HIS FAKE GOAT LEGACY .. ITS ONLY WHEN WADE WAS WILLIN TO TAKE A BACKSEAT TO APPEASE BRON EGO THAT HEAT WERE ABLE TO WIN. BUT WADE WAS ALREADY A CHAMPION BEFORE THAT..

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKILL FAILIAS

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
U TRYIN TOO HARD

PLAYIN WIT HALL OF FAMERS IS NOT THE SAME AS RUNNIN FROM THE GRIND TO FORM SUPERTEAMS TO CHASE RINGS

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKILL FAILIAS
Kobe played on a super team, Jordan played on a super team, Shaq played on a super team, Magic, Kareem, Bird, Wilt, etc etc

They all played on superteams you dumbass CAC.

Cleveland just happens to have an incompetent front office and organization. Unlike the Lakers, Unlike the Celtics, Unlike the Bulls, Unlike the Spurs, etc. etc.

I know those brain cells are working overtime right now, but try and rub the 2 you have left and comprehend what I'm typing

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Meanwhile Kyrie was leading his team to lottery picks, missing the playoffs, underachieving on a team that was a Game 7 away from making the finals, and getting swept in the first round.

YOURE BEIN A DISINGENUOUS WEIRDO

PAR THE COURSE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kobe played on a super team, Jordan played on a super team, Shaq played on a super team, Magic, Kareem, Bird, Wilt, etc etc

They all played on superteams you dumbass CAC.

Cleveland just happens to have an incompetent front office and organization. Unlike the Lakers, Unlike the Celtics, Unlike the Bulls, Unlike the Spurs, etc. etc.

I know those brain cells are working overtime right now, but try and rub the 2 you have left and comprehend what I'm typing

WHAT SUPERTEAMS DID KOBE PLAY ON?

HAVIN 2 ALL STARS + ROLE PLAYERS ISNT A SUPERTEAM

CLEVELAND HAD TEAMS GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN.. THEY WERE EVEN FUCCIN FAVORED U DUMBFUCC

LOOK AT WHAT GIANNIS DID.. IF BRON WAS GIANNIS HE WOULDA BEEN LONG GONE. AND BETA CACS WHO HIDE BEHIND THEIR SCREENS LIKE YASELF WOULDA SAID “THEY COULDNT PROVIDE HIM WITH A GOOD TEAM!!!”

LEEXCUSES - WHAT BRON DID WAS UNPRECEDENTED. PERIOD.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
WHAT SUPERTEAMS DID KOBE PLAY ON?

HAVIN 2 ALL STARS + ROLE PLAYERS ISNT A SUPERTEAM

CLEVELAND HAD TEAMS GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN.. THEY WERE EVEN FUCCIN FAVORED U DUMBFUCC

LOOK AT WHAT GIANNIS DID.. IF BRON WAS GIANNIS HE WOULDA BEEN LONG GONE. AND BETA CACS WHO HIDE BEHIND THEIR SCREENS LIKE YASELF WOULDA SAID “THEY COULDNT PROVIDE HIM A GOOD TEAM!!!”

LEEXCUSES - WHAT BRON DID WAS UNPRECEDENTED. PERIOD.
Having 2 top 8-10 all time greats is a superteam. Those 2 weren't just super stars.. they were the 2 greatest players in the NBA playing together.

The Bucks front office gave Giannis help, Middleton and then Jrue Holiday when he couldn't get over the hump. I'll wait to hear the comparable teammates that Lebron got on his first run in Cleveland.

It's unprecedented.... except for when another all time great in Wilt joined West, and Baylor some 40 years prior.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Having 2 top 8-10 all time greats is a superteam. Those 2 weren't just super stars.. they were the 2 greatest players in the NBA playing together.

The Bucks front office gave Giannis help, Middleton and then Jrue Holiday when he couldn't get over the hump. I'll wait to hear the comparable teammates that Lebron got on his first run in Cleveland.

It's unprecedented.... except for when another all time great in Wilt joined West, and Baylor some 40 years prior.

NOBODY EVER CALLED THE 2000 LAKERS A SUPERTEAM

A SUPERTEAM = AT LEAST 3 FRANCHISE PLAYERS

AND EVEN IF U WANA CALL THAT A SUPERTEAM, IT DOESNT ACCOUNT FOR THE 2008-2010 LAKERS

AS FOR MIDDLETON.. HE’S A TALLER MO WILLIAMS LEVEL PLAYER. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. A PLAYER LIKE LEBRON WOULDA TURNED HIM INTO KCP…..AGAIN, U KEEP SIDESTEPPING THE FACT THAT CLEVELAND WAS FAVORED TO WIN IT ALL. PRETENDING LIKE THEY WERE SLOUCHES IS REVISIONIST BULLSHIIT. WE ALL REMEMBER HOW HIGHLY REGARDED THOSE TEAMS WERE. SO DEEP THAT U HAD ALL-STARS LIKE ANTAWN JAMISON PLAYING AS ROLE PLAYERS. ILGAUSKAS WAS AN ALL-STAR. ANDERSON VAREJO WAS AN ALL-DEFENSIVE PLAYER. WALLY SZCZERBIAK WAS AN ALL-STAR WHO TOOK A NOSEDIVE ONCE HE TEAMED UP WIT LEBRON. BEN WALLACE ARRIVED THERE WIT 5 SEASONS LEFT IN HIS TANK. SHAQ WAS AN ALL-STAR THE YEAR BEFORE HE CAME TO CLEVELAND. I CAN GO ON & ON .. THOSE CLEVELAND TEAMS WERE HELLA DEEP N WELL EQUIPPED TO WIN.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A SUPERTEAM = AT LEAST 3 FRANCHISE PLAYERS

:coffee:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Now I know you gotta be trolling... either that or you aren't capable of having an actual conversation on points that YOU bring up. You keep making my point that elite players, need *GASP* other elite players in order to win championships.

Literally every single all time great, had great teammates. I'm sorry if you don't wanna admit this, but yes even Kobe did with arguably the most dominant offensive force in NBA history.

:mjlol: now you’re juelzing. Bring up Kobe and TD having HOFers but I bring up Wade now it’s bu bu bu but. You’re a fakkit :mjlol: