Is Steph winning his fourth Finals putting Lebron Era to the back burner for the 00s

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This will affect Lebron the most because he team hopped. Steph Warriors is a reminder of the old school eras of teams being built comparable to Spurs/Bulls/Celtics/Lakers. Steph also stayed with one team and the expectations of him to be a GOAT for anything wasn't there.
But you also need a competent front office for stuff like that to work.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
But you also need a competent front office for stuff like that to work.

What is considered a good Front Office if you don't take the time to build with your colleagues?? Jordan had to build to make Pippen Shaq with Kobe Duncan with Nobli n Parker Curry with Thompson Green get the picture.
Lebron left before they can start the building process you don't need lottery talent to win if you got a goat.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
That's your opinion, everyone is entitled to one.. however you're in the VAST minority. Sorry man I understand you don't like to hear this, and it hurts your soul but Bron is universally regarded as top 3 AT MINIMUM.
I always say on here, if longevity and stats is the precursor to what you define as great... then how come stockton, malone, kareem, wilt arent in your top 5?
I think Lebron is great and carried the league in marvelous ways but he's not even past Duncan. I respect if someone puts Lebron in their top 3 or even 1 ... but you'd be downplaying alot of other greats who did more with less. Cats were out here actually closing games. Younger people make terrible conversations because they wont just say "Lebron is an animal and he's the best player I've had the chance of seeing" just like this thread title, there's active people passing him as we speak... and in the beginning there's people building legacies off beating him. His longevity and overall stature is 100% one of the best but the first part of this sentence is facts regardless. Like Jordan, Kobe, Oscar, Dr J, Russell, he will be forgotten and laughed about in 10 years by kids who never watched him play.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I always say on here, if longevity and stats is the precursor to what you define as great... then how come stockton, malone, kareem, wilt arent in your top 5?
I think Lebron is great and carried the league in marvelous ways but he's not even past Duncan. I respect if someone puts Lebron in their top 3 or even 1 ... but you'd be downplaying alot of other greats who did more with less. Cats were out here actually closing games. Younger people make terrible conversations because they wont just say "Lebron is an animal and he's the best player I've had the chance of seeing" just like this thread title, there's active people passing him as we speak... and in the beginning there's people building legacies off beating him. His longevity and overall stature is 100% one of the best but the first part of this sentence is facts regardless. Like Jordan, Kobe, Oscar, Dr J, Russell, he will be forgotten and laughed about in 10 years by kids who never watched him play.
Except that lebron's peak along WITH the longevity make him top 5. You out here thinking that going to 10 finals and being one of the best 2 way players of all time isn't an elite peak?

I'm confused at "the did more with less" part also... Duncan won with 4-5 HOFers. Kobe won with a top 10 all time great and all stars, Kareem won with a top 5 all time great and HOFrs, bird won with 4-5 HOFers, Wilt won with a bunch of HOFers, Russell won with a bunch of HOFers, magic won with a bunch of HOFers. Etc etc.

Y'all arguments don't even make sense on the surface, there's no need to go even deep into it. It's just hypocrisy and easy to dismiss

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Except that lebron's peak along WITH the longevity make him top 5. You out here thinking that going to 10 finals and being one of the best 2 way players of all time isn't an elite peak?

I'm confused at "the did more with less" part also... Duncan won with 4-5 HOFers. Kobe won with a top 10 all time great and all stars, Kareem won with a top 5 all time great and HOFrs, bird won with 4-5 HOFers, Wilt won with a bunch of HOFers, Russell won with a bunch of HOFers, magic won with a bunch of HOFers. Etc etc.

Y'all arguments don't even make sense on the surface, there's no need to go even deep into it. It's just hypocrisy and easy to dismiss

KOBE WON WIT PAU AS A SECOND OPTION

AKA 3RD OPTION LEVEL PLAYERS ON BRON SQUADS (BOSH/LOVE)

CAN U SIT HERE WIT A STRAIGHT FACE N PRETEND LIKE U THINK BRON WOULD WIN WIT PAU AS HIS NUMBER 2?

LOL

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lmao I was wondering where I've heard these weirdo talking points and "Bron" bashing before, and it makes sense that certain posters would also be on Lakersground

I really don't understand this insecurity from Kobe stans, its weird and embarrassing

:scust:

You sound stupid as fukk, there isn’t even a lot of Kobe Stans on LG. That site got overrun with Lin Stan’s at one point

You LeGBT nikkas are literally retarded. I’m in Nigeria right now for a family funeral and I see Kobe jerseys everywhere and just saw one Cavs lebron jersey yesterday. You dumb fakkits live in an alternate reality.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny

you said the same shyt you're arguing against ... then you literally named better players against yourself

Lebron also jumped teams with superstars, more than Duncan, Kobe, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Russell, Jordan put together
jumped to more teams than 6 men put together dog

more than 6 men put together

and you named people with either similar longevity that did more with injuries
or had shorter careers and still did more success wise ... you literally named the people yourself

thats why I said in another thread top can be subjective... before your emotional outburst I said I can understand why people would rate Lebron high... its not my opinion so I dont care. But its proven fact that he's not the top winning dude or even close to it. Its same to me as the Yankees buying pendants or whatever. Sure Boston and Lakers were stacked, but you run with your squad not away from your squad while compiling every all star you can find to bail you out over and over. He said it himself, that he should have won not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, but 7 rings just on the Heat. None of that shyt worked out.... he lost in terrible fashion to Tony Parker, Manu Giniobili and Tim Duncan and ran again in one of the lowest watched finals blowouts in history of modern NBA

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
What is considered a good Front Office if you don't take the time to build with your colleagues?? Jordan had to build to make Pippen Shaq with Kobe Duncan with Nobli n Parker Curry with Thompson Green get the picture.
Lebron left before they can start the building process you don't need lottery talent to win if you got a goat.
This is easily one the dumbest post I've read on this forum. Kobe is universally regarded as one of the best players of all time. Pippen top 30 all time. Parker and Manu were top 15 players at their peaks. Green is one the greatest defensive players ever and Klay might be the second best shooter ever while also being a great defensive player. What you need to win in this league is great talent. Period. How you get that talent is by having a great front office.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
One thing I like to add is that Lebron always traded the young talent that could have been a Tony Parker Ginobli Derek Fisher Draymond Green to him. He had Cavs trade Wiggins, Lakers Trade Ingram and Kuzma etc.. He doesn't build talent around him to have the longevity as a dynasty like Curry and Duncan. He trade for his friends and sub elite stars like Anthony Davis.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
KOBE WON WIT PAU AS A SECOND OPTION

AKA 3RD OPTION LEVEL PLAYERS ON BRON SQUADS (BOSH/LOVE)

CAN U SIT HERE WIT A STRAIGHT FACE N PRETEND LIKE U THINK BRON WOULD WIN WIT PAU AS HIS NUMBER 2?

LOL

They gonna hit you with Bosh and Love's playoff numbers with Bron and think they got something :dead:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This is easily one the dumbest post I've read on this forum. Kobe is universally regarded as one of the best players of all time. Pippen top 30 all time. Parker and Manu were top 15 players at their peaks. Green is one the greatest defensive players ever and Klay might be the second best shooter ever while also being a great defensive player. What you need to win in this league is great talent. Period. How you get that talent is by having a great front office.

You dumb ass the expectations for them to be great wasn't there idiot. Where were Ginolibi Green Parker drafted???? If it was Lebron Team they would of been traded for Richard Jefferson or Horace Green.. Get the picture.

Dudes emotional but don't even use logic.