Is Steph winning his fourth Finals putting Lebron Era to the back burner for the 00s

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This subforum has reached a new low :mjlol:

I might need to go back to lakersground :mjlol
Lmao I was wondering where I've heard these weirdo talking points and "Bron" bashing before, and it makes sense that certain posters would also be on Lakersground

I really don't understand this insecurity from Kobe stans, its weird and embarrassing

:scust:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lmao I was wondering where I've heard these weirdo talking points and "Bron" bashing before, and it makes sense that certain posters would also be on Lakersground

I really don't understand this insecurity from Kobe stans, its weird and embarrassing

:scust:
I said the same thing:

The only reason you feel this way is because LeBron has surpassed Kobe in every respect as a basketball player, so the pendulum has swung to the point that LeBron probably has more fans than Kobe. I have no idea why you Kobe stans are so fukking insecure, but it is you people that are insecure. You like Kobe Bryant-- fantastic, I loved him too. But you nikkas think that he's greater than or equal to Jordan ( hint: he's not), so when LeBron got the comparisons, you all felt a way, and began attacking LeBron's fans. We are not about to let y'all rewrite history. Kobe and LeBron had a friendly rivalry; Kobe fans made it toxic.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
d6e1dd72136c0ebb0dc78132f8041aab.gif

tumblr_miehryw47t1qcmnsoo2_400.gif

2b104b25aa1956e76527acd7ad52996ec2a3310ar1-200-200_hq.gif

that longevity and hyperbolic chamber stat shyt doesnt mean nothing compared to actually winning

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

The Warriors were one of the worst teams in the league when Steph got drafted in 09 and didn’t have their first winning season until 2013.
Thats usually the situation lottery picks going to bad teams

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
HE STILL CHASING THE GOATS

ALL THE GOAT LEVEL PLAYERS HAVE MORE THAN HIM

KOBE MAGIC MJ KAREEM - THE REAL MT RUSHMORE

AND THATS ON HANDPICKED SUPERTEAMS
That's your opinion, everyone is entitled to one.. however you're in the VAST minority. Sorry man I understand you don't like to hear this, and it hurts your soul but Bron is universally regarded as top 3 AT MINIMUM.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That's your opinion, everyone is entitled to one.. however you're in the VAST minority. Sorry man I understand you don't like to hear this, and it hurts your soul but Bron is universally regarded as top 3 AT MINIMUM.

THATS FINE WITH ME

THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS COMPRISED OF MAINLY CASUALS AND IDIOTS WHO ARE EASILY MISLED BY AGENDA DRIVEN NARRATIVES

INTELLIGENT PEOPLE + TRUE HEADS ARE THE MINORITY

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
Why the need to diminish Bron. He's not going anywhere. As far as Steph he's my favorite player and plays for my squad. But he has never and will never surpass Bron in all time greatness. Steph is already #2 PG in my eyes but if he wins another and the FMVP( it's weird how much credence this award gets now. It didn't seem to mean that much in previous years) he is cemented at the #2 PG spot. He's in my top 12-15 players ever

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The amount of mental gymnastics and hypocrisy in challenging basic facts in this thread is note worthy. Lebron God willingly, breaking the all time record will blow away any ''back burner'' effect if any at all and I dispute there is because even if you start both their careers at 2013, lebron is still the better player. He still has the rings and more of the accolades. Curry is a great player in his own right but he isn't in the tier as lebron