Is Steph winning his fourth Finals putting Lebron Era to the back burner for the 00s

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
HERE ILL BREAK DOWN BRON BALL FOR U

DRIBBLE THE BALL UNTIL YOU FIND AN EASY OPPORTUNITY TO SCORE OR A SURE FIRE ASSIST SO THAT YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR STATS

IF YOU DONT FIND EITHER WITHIN 20 SECONDS, PASS IT TO A TEAMMATE WITH THE CLOCK WINDING DOWN SO THAT HE CAN TAKE THE DIFFICULT SHOT, THUS SAVING YOURSELF FROM THE PERCENTAGE BUSTER

U NOT GUNA SIT HERE N PRETEND LIKE U DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT

I'm convinced that you don't actually watch the games now. Alot of Brons assists, def recently, are off of screens or pick and rolls or in transition. He really hasn't had a lot of teammates that are able to get their their own shot, so throwing it to a Kyle Korver or late career JR Smith would only happen in a situation where it would be a catch and shoot... and those ARE NOT the overwhelming majority of the Cavs/Laker offense lol.

You don't have that much playoff success and Finals appearances with that level of offense. These assists have been pretty much the staple of a Bron type offense. Collapse the defense then kick, or attack the defense and find cutters

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You mean the same team that bailed Kobe out in 2009 in a game 7 against the Ron Artest and Aaron Brooks led Rockets? Or in 2010 when he tried his damnedest to shoot his team out of a game 7 against the Celtics?

Pre-prime Lebron with no all-stars on his roster outperformed prime Kobe against those same teams in the playoffs. 28-30 year old Bron is beating the Magic and Celtics with that same roster.

LEBRON WIT THIS ROSTER WOULDA BEEN SWEPT FIRST ROUND PLAYIN OUT WEST

KEEP IT A BUCK, YOUNG’N

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm convinced that you don't actually watch the games now. Alot of Brons assists, def recently, are off of screens or pick and rolls or in transition. He really hasn't had a lot of teammates that are able to get their their own shot, so throwing it to a Kyle Korver or late career JR Smith would only happen in a situation where it would be a catch and shoot... and those ARE NOT the overwhelming majority of the Cavs/Laker offense lol.

You don't have that much playoff success and Finals appearances with that level of offense. These assists have been pretty much the staple of a Bron type offense. Collapse the defense then kick, or attack the defense and find cutters

U ARENT PROVING ANYTHING HERE.. OBVIOUSLY BRON HAS PLAYED FOR 20 SEASONS, SO HE WILL COMPILE ALL DIFFERENT TYPES OF ASSISTS. YOUR VIDEO IS MEANINGLESS. BRON BALL IS WHAT IT IS. ITS A BRAND OF BASKETBALL THAT GETS YOU STATS BUT DOESNT PROPEL THE TEAM. THE FACT THAT YOURE ACTING CLUELESS IS TELLING.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
NAAH U PRETENDED LIKE U LIKE KOBE BUT TELL KOBE FANS TO EAT SHIIT RANDOMLY WHEN BRON PASSES HIM .. WHEN ONLY ONE OF THOSE GUYS TRULY LOVE THE LAKERS

ITS A BAD LOOK, U CAN AT LEAST ADMIT U CAN SEE THAT IN RETROSPECT

I've already posted receipts in this thread where my fandom lies. I ain't got shyt else to prove.

Kobe stans =/= Laker fans. I don't fukk with Kobe stans, I said that way early in this thread. You think you're the only Kobe stans I have encountered as a Laker fan?

Since you haven't yet realize, I work in the realm of comedy. I make humorous videos like that all the time, about a variety of topics. The timing was regrettable, but I didn't kill Kobe and I do not regret making the video and I couldn't care less how you or anyone feels about it.

Kobe stans had to eat LeBron surpassing him, and I was there to poke fun at you for it. You act like I made the post the day the nikka died.

It's like, I told you I liked the color red, some random nikka finds a post of me saying I like red, and then you dudes act all surprised that I actually like red.

I told you who I was:

And the irony of this post is that YOU yourself are a Kobe groupie, and your shyt posts on this board have earned you the WOAT tag, which you deserve and then some. Nikka, how are you in the NEGATIVE NINETEEN THOUSANDS??? :mjtf:

Sad part is, you would be sucking my dikk if I was posting in favor of Kobe, you disingenuous halfwit.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:russell:

I'm not gon go back and forth with you about whether I was watching my fukking team in the playoffs fam. That's silly.

Kobe had two pedestrian games and balled out games 3,4, and 5.

The same way you saying I didn't watch the playoffs of 2012 in real time, I could say you do nothing but watch Kobe highlights. It's nothing but pointless noise that moves zero needles.

Kobe played BETTER in 2012 than his 2010 Playoff run. That is a fact. I know you hate numbers, but numbers hate you too, because they do nothing but disagree with you.

That's why you want to talk about "soul" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Man stop.

LEBRON MANIPULATES NUMBERS TO FOOL PEOPLE LIKE U

WESTBROOK WAS GOOD AT IT TOO.. BUT BRON THE GOAT AT IT

NOT SURE WHY ITS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT SOME PLAYERS PLAY FOR NUMBERS?

LEBRON IS THE GUY WHO STARTED THE “DONT SHOOT BEYOND HALF COURT TO PROTECT YOUR PERCENTAGES” MOVEMENT. BET U DIDNT KNOW THAT.

THE FACT THAT U LAUGH OFF SOUL SHOWS ME WHAT U BOUT.. THE REASON RHAKIM TRIES TO QUANTIFY EVERYTHING IS BECAUSE HE HAS APD. A DISORDER CLOSELY RELATED TO AUTISM…. WHATS YOUR EXCUSE FOR LACKING BEYOND THE TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF THIS GAME?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
U ARENT PROVING ANYTHING HERE.. OBVIOUSLY BRON HAS PLAYED FOR 20 SEASONS, SO HE WILL COMPILE ALL DIFFERENT TYPES OF ASSISTS. YOUR VIDEO IS MEANINGLESS. BRON BALL IS WHAT IT IS. ITS A BRAND OF BASKETBALL THAT GETS YOU STATS BUT DOESNT PROPEL THE TEAM. THE FACT THAT YOURE ACTING CLUELESS IS TELLING.
Listen.. I know you generally aren't very good at making arguments and providing evidence for them, but that's how a normal intelligent discourse is suppose to go. I know this is your online schtick to attack Bron and be a weird version of Skip Bayless, but provide evidence besides just a... "JUST TRUST ME BRO"

Maybe the closest version of "Bron ball" you keep referring to was in the 2018 playoffs like I stated above Multiple PLAYOFF game winners and 40 point games on the way to the finals. Did you think that version of Bron ball didn't propel his team past their ceiling?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Listen.. I know you generally aren't very good at making arguments and providing evidence for them, but that's how a normal intelligent discourse is suppose to go. I know this is your online schtick to attack Bron and be a weird version of Skip Bayless, but provide evidence besides just a... "JUST TRUST ME BRO"

Maybe the closest version of "Bron ball" you keep referring to was in the 2018 playoffs like I stated above Multiple PLAYOFF game winners and 40 point games on the way to the finals. Did you think that version of Bron ball didn't propel his team past their ceiling?

YOURE NOT DOIN ANYTHING HERE FAM

EVEN THE BIGGEST BRON GROUPIES HAVE ADMITTED THAT THEYRE TIRED OF BRON BALL

BRON BALL IS EXACTLY WHAT I DESCRIBED.. IF U WANT PROOF, JUST REWATCH THE PAST LAKER SEASON

LEBRON STATS WOULD HAVE U THINKIN HE WAS AMAZING.. SADLY, OUTSIDE OF THE NUMBERS, THAT WASNT EXACTLY THE CASE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I've already posted receipts in this thread where my fandom lies. I ain't got shyt else to prove.

Kobe stans =/= Laker fans. I don't fukk with Kobe stans, I said that way early in this thread. You think you're the only Kobe stans I have encountered as a Laker fan?

Since you haven't yet realize, I work in the realm of comedy. I make humorous videos like that all the time, about a variety of topics. The timing was regrettable, but I didn't kill Kobe and I do not regret making the video and I couldn't care less how you or anyone feels about it.

Kobe stans had to eat LeBron surpassing him, and I was there to poke fun at you for it. You act like I made the post the day the nikka died.

It's like, I told you I liked the color red, some random nikka finds a post of me saying I like red, and then you dudes act all surprised that I actually like red.

I told you who I was:

AGAIN… WHY WOULD U EVEN DO THAT? U REALLY DONT SEE HOW ITS A BAD LOOK? LIKE DUDE ABOVE SAID, IT WOULD BE LIKE IF A SPUR FAN MADE A VIDEO SAYIN “DUNCAN FANS EAT SHIIT!” IN A CELEBRATORY FASHION ..

IF U CAN JUST BE REAL WIT IT AND SAY YOU NEVER REALLY WAS A BIG KOBE FAN, THEN OK. BUT IF U GUNA CONTINUE TO BE DISINGENUOUS AND PRETEND THAT YOURE A KOBE GUY, NO ONE HERE OUTSIDE OF THE HARDCORE BRON GROUPIES GUNA TAKE U SERIOUS.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
NOT SURE WHY ITS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT SOME PLAYERS PLAY FOR NUMBERS?

Oh, no, I understand this concept.

I watched Kobe do this for 20 years, all the way up to his last game where he, the opposing team and his teammates conspired to get him as many points as possible. Deny that.

THE FACT THAT U LAUGH OFF SOUL SHOWS ME WHAT U BOUT.. THE REASON RHAKIM TRIES TO QUANTIFY EVERYTHING IS BECAUSE HE HAS APD. A DISORDER CLOSELY RELATED TO AUTISM…. WHATS YOUR EXCUSE FOR LACKING BEYOND THE TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF THIS GAME?

Come on, you can do better than this.

Attacking the arguer is weak, and shows you cannot attack the argument.

And I laughed at you bringing up soul in a game that's literally about numbers because it's the argument of someone that has nothing but still wants to talk.

What the fukk do you say to someone that answers questions with "soul" and "heart"? :wtf:

Anyway, I got a 10 hour flight to catch in the am so I gotta get some sleep. I'll hit y'all when I'm back in LA. This has been fun.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Your video was more embarrassing than anything any kobe fan has done. No lakers fan first reaction is to make a video shytting on a man who gave 20 years because another player passed him in a stat. And it’s pretty tasteless to still have it up knowing what happened the next day because you got some imaginary vendetta vs his fans.

As a true Lakers fan, I was very offended by that disgusting video and will put you on ignore as I don’t want to interact with a Lakers hater who takes his trolling so far that he’s ordering Ali Express jerseys to fake his fandom. Take care.

You se
Your video was more embarrassing than anything any kobe fan has done. No lakers fan first reaction is to make a video shytting on a man who gave 20 years because another player passed him in a stat. And it’s pretty tasteless to still have it up knowing what happened the next day because you got some imaginary vendetta vs his fans.

As a true Lakers fan, I was very offended by that disgusting video and will put you on ignore as I don’t want to interact with a Lakers hater who takes his trolling so far that he’s ordering Ali Express jerseys to fake his fandom. Take care.

You see that faq Rhakim co-signing that shyt too :mjlol: now LeGBT are the real laker fans :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Oh, no, I understand this concept.

I watched Kobe do this for 20 years, all the way up to his last game where he, the opposing team and his teammates conspired to get him as many points as possible. Deny that.

Come on, you can do better than this.

Attacking the arguer is weak, and shows you cannot attack the argument.

And I laughed at you bringing up soul in a game that's literally about numbers because it's the argument of someone that has nothing but still wants to talk.

What the fukk do you say to someone that answers questions with "soul" and "heart"? :wtf:

Anyway, I got a 10 hour flight to catch in the am so I gotta get some sleep. I'll hit y'all when I'm back in LA. This has been fun.

LOL .. SO KOBE.. WHO SPENT THE MAJORITY OF HIS CAREER PLAYING IN THE TRIANGLE OFFENSE…. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFENSE.. PLAYED FOR NUMBERS? TELL ME U DONT UNDERSTAND BASKETBALL WITOUT TELLING ME U DONT UNDERSTAND BASKETBALL

BUT A GUY WHO WEARS A SHIRT THAT SAYS “CHECK MY STATS” AND IS KNOWN FOR TURNING LOW POST PLAYERS INTO
SPOT UP SHOOTERS TO ACCOMMODATE HIS GAME DOESN’T?

CATCH YOUR FLIGHT MUFUCCA.. I LITERALLY SAID THAT STEPH IN 2015 HAD A BETTER SEASON VIA NUMBERS THAN PRIME MJ.. BUT U GUNA SKIP RIGHT PAST THAT AND PRETEND LIKE ITS ALL ABOUT THE NUMBERS STILL. AS IF NUMBERS IN BASKETBALL AREN’T CIRCUMSTANTIAL.

BRUH.. YOU REALLY ARE BEYOND REPAIR. I TRIED.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This subforum has reached a new low :mjlol:

I might need to go back to lakersground :mjlol

You leaving would be a HUGE W for this site.

Please do.
LOL .. SO KOBE.. WHO SPENT THE MAJORITY OF HIS CAREER PLAYING IN THE TRIANGLE OFFENSE…. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFENSE.. PLAYED FOR NUMBERS? TELL ME U DONT UNDERSTAND BASKETBALL WITOUT TELLING ME U DONT UNDERSTAND BASKETBALL

BUT A GUY WHO WEARS A SHIRT THAT SAYS “CHECK MY STATS” AND IS KNOWN FOR TURNING LOW POST PLAYERS INTO
SPOT UP SHOOTERS TO ACCOMMODATE HIS GAME DOESN’T?

DAMN BRUH.. YOU REALLY ARE BEYOND REPAIR. I TRIED.

Night. See y'all in about 13 hours or so, when I can get on my real PC.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You leaving would be a HUGE W for this site.

Please do.

Night. See y'all in about 13 hours or so, when I can get on my real PC.

IF U WANA GO BACK, REMEMBER U DEALIN WIT A LAKER HISTORIAN

ONE WHO WOULD NEVER TELL THE FANS OF THE BIGGEST FACE OF THE FRANCHISE TO “EAT SHIIT”