Is Steph winning his fourth Finals putting Lebron Era to the back burner for the 00s

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol:

Kobe had all of that... and STILL can't put up better numbers than LeBron offensively.

Sad part is, I agree with you. Kobe passes the eye test vs LeBron. There is an awkwardness to Bron's game that I think we weren't used to, growing up with Anfernee, T-Mac, Kobe and Mike.

But the way a dude's game LOOKS doesn't matter. Kevin Martin had an OOGLY shot, but that bytch was WATER. Kobe had all those moves, but never could outscore a pass-first player. LeBron is a 27 PPG career scorer, Kobe is 25. The numbers matter. I don't care abut your bag if this nikka is outscoring you awkwardly.

We just call Bron's game ugly and keep it movin.

:snoop:

Sccit... my dude, for all the shyt you talk about regarding media influences, you sure as hell stay repeating Skip Bayless.

LeBron has taken over 200 clutch shots: LeBron James clutch shots made: Regular season | Basketball-Reference.com

This, my young friends is called a "cherry pick".

Notice how you had to caveat this, by shoehorning LeBron's games player to only Cleveland, but post a video of Kobe operating during seasons LeBron was on the Heat?

What do you gain from that???? Lmao

By the way, that's a COLD video :whew:

...and guess who is still the number 2 scorer of all time?

You can't have it both ways-- either Kobe is a better scorer or he's not. Do I think Kobe had a better bag? Absolutely. But the numbers say LeBron was a better and more efficient scorer.

Your entire argument is based around how pretty you think Kobe's game was. Mine is about absolute raw numbers. We are talking past each other.

That's a roundabout way of admitting LeBron came in the league balling and Kobe didn't.

You have no way to back these claims up, please stop @'ing me if you gonna go "but dude, heart of the cards" every time we square up. Either you got facts to back this up or you don't. You don't know LeBron and Kobe is dead-- you can't speak to what these guys play for or why they do what they do.

On one hand, you claim LeBron is too scared to take a shot. In the same breath, you claim he was scoring for his brand. Come on mayne!

Context?

ONCE AGAIN.. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION

LEBRON HAD BETTER SCORING NUMBERS BECAUSE EVERYBODY HE PLAYS WIT HAS TO ADAPT TO HIM. HIS TEAMMATES MUST SACRIFICE THEIR INDIVIDUAL NUMBERS SO THAT LEBRON CAN GET HIS. WE ALL SAW LEBRON PUT UP HUGE NUMBERS THIS YEAR.. MATTER OF FACT, IT WAS ONE OF HIS BEST SCORING SEASONS. BUT IT ALWAYS COMES AT A DETRIMENT TO THE COLLECTIVE.

U CAN IGNORE THIS ALL U WANT, BUT FOR SOMEONE LIKE U WHO FAILS WIT THE EYE TEST, ALL U GOTA DO TO “QUANTIFY” IT IS COMPARE THE ALL-NBA TEAMS BOSH, LOVE, AND PAU MADE PRE AND POST JOINING WIT BRON N KOBE

NOW HEAR ME OUT HERE, BECAUSE U KEEP IGNORING THIS..

IF KOBE PLAYED “BRON BALL” AKA EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND ME GETTING MY NUMBERS, THEN HE WOULDA HAD 40 PPG SEASONS AND FINISHED HIS CAREER WIT A 35 PPG CAREER AVERAGE.. BUT HIS TEAMMATES WOULDA SUFFERED AND HE WOULD HAVE AND UNDERWHELMING RING COUNT ALA BRON.

THIS IS NOT JUST SOMETHING IM PULLIN OUT MY ASS.. BEING A BASKETBALL ENTHUSIAST MY ENTIRE LIFE AND STUDYING KOBE’S GAME+MENTALITY CLOSELY, ITS VERY DIFFICULT NOT TO COME TO THAT CONCLUSION

HAVE U EVER WATCHED KOBE’S SHOW “DETAIL”? HE LITERALLY STUDIED WHAT HE NEEDED TO SACRIFICE IN ORDER TO ELEVATE HIS TEAMMATES.. THIS IS SOMETHING NUMBERS DONT SHOW. THIS IS WHY KYRIE RAN FOR THE HILLS. THIS IS WHY CHRIS BOSH AND KEVIN LOVE SAID ITS DIFFICULT PLAYIN WIT BRON WHILE PAU WORSHIPS THE GROUND KOBE WALKED ON… BRON JUS AINT GOT IT LIKE THAT. IT WAS ALWAYS NUMBERS FIRST WIT HIM

lebron_james_check_my_stats_main.jpg

BTW THEM KOBE GAME WINNERS ARE ALL FROM ONE SEASON

SHOW ME AN INDIVIDUAL BRON SEASON WIT 7 GAME WINNERS.. SHIIT, JUST GIVE ME 5 ….. U CANT. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
THE FACT THAT U THINK 2012 KOBE WAS THE SAME AS 2010 KOBE TELLS ME U WASNT WATCHIN IN REAL TIME

ALL U DOIN IS LOOKIN UP NUMBERS

FOR THOSE OF US WHO WERE THERE, WE KNOW 2010 WAS THE LAST YEAR OF KOBE’S PRIME.. AND EVEN THEN, HE WAS ON A DOWNWARD TRAJECTORY
Kobe was 33 in 2012, Bron at 33 went to the finals with Korver and Tristan Thompson. When Bron lost to the stacked Warriors in the finals ya’ll we’re having a field day so Kobe losing to the baby Thunder at the same age is fair game.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
THE FACT THAT U THINK 2012 KOBE WAS THE SAME AS 2010 KOBE TELLS ME U WASNT WATCHIN IN REAL TIME

ALL U DOIN IS LOOKIN UP NUMBERS

FOR THOSE OF US WHO WERE THERE, WE KNOW 2010 WAS THE LAST YEAR OF KOBE’S PRIME.. AND EVEN THEN, HE WAS ON A DOWNWARD TRAJECTORY

:russell:

I'm not gon go back and forth with you about whether I was watching my fukking team in the playoffs fam. That's silly.

Kobe had two pedestrian games and balled out games 3,4, and 5.

The same way you saying I didn't watch the playoffs of 2012 in real time, I could say you do nothing but watch Kobe highlights. It's nothing but pointless noise that moves zero needles.

Kobe played BETTER in 2012 than his 2010 Playoff run. That is a fact. I know you hate numbers, but numbers hate you too, because they do nothing but disagree with you.

That's why you want to talk about "soul" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Man stop.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You mean the same team that bailed Kobe out in 2009 in a game 7 against the Ron Artest and Aaron Brooks led Rockets? Or in 2010 when he tried his damnedest to shoot his team out of a game 7 against the Celtics?

Pre-prime Lebron with no all-stars on his roster outperformed prime Kobe against those same teams in the playoffs. 28-30 year old Bron is beating the Magic and Celtics with that same roster.
This. But also why are we pretending Bron didn't average 38/8/8 in that Orlando series, and the reason why they lost the series was because the Magic got hot from 3 and he had no support.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
LEBRON HAD BETTER SCORING NUMBERS BECAUSE EVERYBODY HE PLAYS WIT HAS TO ADAPT TO HIM. HIS TEAMMATES MUST SACRIFICE THEIR INDIVIDUAL NUMBERS SO THAT LEBRON CAN GET HIS

Lmao. Bruh, this is embarrassing.

I can't believe a Kobe stan is making a ball hog argument. I'm not even going to address this, I'm gon let you stand on this and await the inevitable double down

IF KOBE PLAYED “BRON BALL” AKA EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND ME GETTING MY NUMBERS

BUT HE DID!

Nikka, were you asleep for Kobe's 20 years? Why do you think Shaq left? Kobe has been a me guy from DAY FUKKING ONE!

I can't believe you are seriously making an argument that Kobe was not intent on getting his numbers.

LeBron got his numbers in the flow of the game, getting others involved as well. In every monster LeBron game, he got a ton of assists. In every monster Kobe game, he was getting his and only his.

This is stupid, I'm not entertaining the rest of your post bruh, you are clearly delusional holy shyt! :gucci:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Calling Kobe an inefficient player is not factual information. He had above average efficiency for his era. Besides, I just have never seen any Laker fan in my life go so hard at him like you are in this thread but you got it.

Like am I supposed to believe this guy is a Laker fan? Ain’t no way :mjlol:

OH WOW

WHATS WRONG WIT U BRO .. U ONE OF THEM KOBE HATING “LAKER FANS”? THIS IS SICK STUFF HOMIE.

IF U A REAL LAKER FAN U NEVER GUNA TELL KOBE FANS TO EAT SHIIT.. KOBE WAS THE LAKERS FOR 20 YEARS. ALL BAD BRUH.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
OH WOW

WHATS WRONG WIT U BRO .. U ONE OF THEM KOBE HATING “LAKER FANS”? THIS IS SICK STUFF HOMIE.

IF U A REAL LAKER FAN U NEVER GUNA TELL KOBE FANS TO EAT SHIIT.. KOBE WAS THE LAKERS FOR 20 YEARS. ALL BAD BRUH.

Sigh. I see you nikkas gon latch on to this fake "exposal".

Read the rest of the thread first bruh, fukk's sake. I haven't said one bad thing about Kobe. I have debunked the talking points you dudes bring up and TROLLED Kobe's STANS.

Y'all really think you are Bryant, that when I troll you, apparently I'm shytting on his memory. Clown shyt.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lmao. Bruh, this is embarrassing.

I can't believe a Kobe stan is making a ball hog argument. I'm not even going to address this, I'm gon let you stand on this and await the inevitable double down

BUT HE DID!

Nikka, were you asleep for Kobe's 20 years? Why do you think Shaq left? Kobe has been a me guy from DAY FUKKING ONE!

I can't believe you are seriously making an argument that Kobe was not intent on getting his numbers.

LeBron got his numbers in the flow of the game, getting others involved as well. In every monster LeBron game, he got a ton of a assists. In every monster Kobe game, he was getting his and only his.

This is stupid, I'm not entertaining the rest of your post bruh, you are clearly delusional holy shyt! :gucci:

WRONG .. SHAQ LEFT BECAUSE MANAGEMENT WOULDNT PAY HIM. HAD NOTHIN TO DO WIT “BALL HOG”. ANOTHER CASUAL TALKING POINT. KOBE SACRIFICED HIS GAME TO ACCOMMODATE SHAQ. THIS IS A TERRIBLE EXAMPLE. ALL THIS IS WELL DOCUMENTED IN THE BOOK “MADMENS BALL” BY MARK HEISLER.. KOBE WAS ALREADY THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BY 2001 (SHAQ SAID IT HIMSELF) BUT BECAUSE SHAQ WAS AN EGOMANIAC, KOBE HAD TO PLAY SECOND FIDDLE TO SHAQ’S SENIORITY SO THAT SHAQ WOULD STAY ENGAGED.

U NOT A LAKER HISTORIAN LIKE ME FAM. MATTER OF FACT THAT VIDEO OF U TELLIN KOBE FANS TO EAT SHIIT JUST GOT ME LOOKIN AT THESE BACK N FORTHS IN A DIFF LIGHT RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

AND IF U GUNA COME HERE WIT THE CASUAL TALKIN POINT OF “KOBE WAS A BALLHOG!” AND “LEBRON MAKES TEAMMATES BETTER!” THIS IS GOIN NOWHERE.. U DONT WANT AN HONEST DISCUSSION. U SIMPLY HATE KOBE LOL. ITS OBVIOUS NOW. GUNA ACT LIKE U NEVER HEARD THE TERM BRON BALL TIL TODAY FOH HOMIE.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
ONCE AGAIN.. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION

LEBRON HAD BETTER SCORING NUMBERS BECAUSE EVERYBODY HE PLAYS WIT HAS TO ADAPT TO HIM. HIS TEAMMATES MUST SACRIFICE THEIR INDIVIDUAL NUMBERS SO THAT LEBRON CAN GET HIS. WE ALL SAW LEBRON PUT UP HUGE NUMBERS THIS YEAR.. MATTER OF FACT, IT WAS ONE OF HIS BEST SCORING SEASONS. BUT IT ALWAYS COMES AT A DETRIMENT TO THE COLLECTIVE.

U CAN IGNORE THIS ALL U WANT, BUT FOR SOMEONE LIKE U WHO FAILS WIT THE EYE TEST, ALL U GOTA DO TO “QUANTIFY” IT IS COMPARE THE ALL-NBA TEAMS BOSH, LOVE, AND PAU MADE PRE AND POST JOINING WIT BRON N KOBE

NOW HEAR ME OUT HERE, BECAUSE U KEEP IGNORING THIS..

IF KOBE PLAYED “BRON BALL” AKA EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND ME GETTING MY NUMBERS, THEN HE WOULDA HAD 40 PPG SEASONS AND FINISHED HIS CAREER WIT A 35 PPG CAREER AVERAGE.. BUT HIS TEAMMATES WOULDA SUFFERED AND HE WOULD HAVE AND UNDERWHELMING RING COUNT ALA BRON.

HAVE U EVER WATCHED KOBE’S SHOW “DETAIL”? HE LITERALLY STUDIED WHAT HE NEEDED TO SACRIFICE IN ORDER TO ELEVATE HIS TEAMMATES.. THIS IS SOMETHING NUMBERS DONT SHOW. THIS IS WHY KYRIE RAN FOR THE HILLS. THIS IS WHY CHRIS BOSH AND KEVIN LOVE SAID ITS DIFFICULT PLAYIN WIT BRON WHILE PAU WORSHIPS THE GROUND KOBE WALKED ON… BRON JUS AINT GOT IT LIKE THAT. IT WAS ALWAYS NUMBERS FIRST WIT HIM

lebron_james_check_my_stats_main.jpg

BTW THEM KOBE GAME WINNERS ARE ALL FROM ONE SEASON

SHOW ME AN INDIVIDUAL BRON SEASON WIT 7 GAME WINNERS.. SHIIT, JUST GIVE ME 5 ….. U CANT. THEY ARE NO
"Bron ball" isn't about getting numbers... TF? He's a point forward, and later in his career has different versions of his play style, but for sure is mostly running in transition or setting up the halfcourt offense in spurts, and later in his career getting in the post. I really don't even understand this argument about him only wanting #'s.. that's one of the main criticisms for Bron in his early career from you haters was that he WASN'T aggressive enough to get get his shot and numbers.

Y'all cant keep your hate narratives together, they get muddied up so much you just start throwing anything on the wall and hope the uninformed will grab onto it.

I love Kobe, he's an all time great.. but he's never had a playoff run like in 2018 playoffs as "the guy" like Bron did.. which might be the closest we'd get to your version of "Bron ball" where you think he was just out there getting numbers. Lebron has the arguable highest BBIQ ever, basically remembering whole entire sequences to the point he's saying HOW they scored. He's out here telling people their own plays MID GAME in playoff games.

So many 40 point explosions in WINS on the way to the Finals. Bron doubled Kobes playoff buzzer beaters in the span of like 2 weeks. Just so we're all aware he has more of those than Kobe and MJ COMBINED

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Sigh. I see you nikkas gon latch on to this fake "exposal".

Read the rest of the thread first bruh, fukk's sake. I haven't said one bad thing about Kobe. I have debunked the talking points you dudes bring up and TROLLED Kobe's STANS.

Y'all really think you are Bryant, that when I troll you, apparently I'm shytting on his memory. Clown shyt.

BRUH U SHOULDA AT LEAST TOOK IT DOWN THE NEXT MORNING WHEN HE PASSED

THATS A BAD LOOK TO YOUR CLAIM OF “IM NEUTRAL GUYS!!!”

AINT NO WAY BRUH

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, that wasn't the same Kobe from the championship run. Not even close to it. That okc series was one of the worst playoff series Kobe ever had. His stats for that series only look decent because of the last game where he dropped 42 on 55%. His first 5 games of that series he shot 38% from the field.

Dude has no idea

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WRONG .. SHAQ LEFT BECAUSE MANAGEMENT WOULDNT PAY HIM. HAD NOTHIN TO DO WIT “BALL HOG”. ANOTHER CASUAL TALKING POINT. KOBE SACRIFICED HIS GAME TO ACCOMMODATE SHAQ. THIS IS A TERRIBLE EXAMPLE. ALL THIS IS WELL DOCUMENTED IN THE BOOK “MADMENS BALL” BY MARK HEISLER.. KOBE WAS ALREADY THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BY 2001 (SHAQ SAID IT HIMSELF) BUT BECAUSE SHAQ WAS AN EGOMANIAC, KOBE HAD TO PLAY SECOND FIDDLE TO SHAQ’S SENIORITY SO THAT SHAQ WOULD STAY ENGAGED.

U NOT A LAKER HISTORIAN LIKE ME FAM. MATTER OF FACT THAT VIDEO OF U TELLIN KOBE FANS TO EAT SHIIT JUST GOT ME LOOKIN AT THESE BACK N FORTHS IN A DIFF LIGHT RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

AND IF U GUNA COME HERE WIT THE CASUAL TALKIN POINT OF “KOBE WAS A BALLHOG!” AND “LEBRON MAKES TEAMMATES BETTER!” THIS IS GOIN NOWHERE.. U DONT WANT AN HONEST DISCUSSION. U SIMPLY HATE KOBE LOL. ITS OBVIOUS NOW. GUNA ACT LIKE U NEVER HEARD THE TERM BRON BALL TIL TODAY FOH HOMIE.

Haha.

Let me ask you a question: when have I not shytted on Kobe's stans in this thread?

How is that any different from me doing it in video form?

Somehow, you see me being consistent and all of a sudden, the back and forths are different? I see why you believe in narratives homie...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
"Bron ball" isn't about getting numbers... TF? He's a point forward, and later in his career has different versions of his play style, but for sure is mostly running in transition or setting up the halfcourt offense in spurts, and later in his career getting in the post. I really don't even understand this argument about him only wanting #'s.. that's one of the main criticisms for Bron in his early career from you haters was that he WASN'T aggressive enough to get get his shot and numbers.

Y'all cant keep your hate narratives together, they get muddied up so much you just start throwing anything on the wall and hope the uninformed will grab onto it.

I love Kobe, he's an all time great.. but he's never had a playoff run like in 2018 playoffs as "the guy" like Bron did.. which might be the closest we'd get to your version of "Bron ball" where you think he was just out there getting numbers. Lebron has the arguable highest BBIQ ever, basically remembering whole entire sequences to the point he's saying HOW they scored. He's out here telling people their own plays MID GAME in playoff games.

So many 40 point explosions in WINS on the way to the Finals. Bron doubled Kobes playoff buzzer beaters in the span of like 2 weeks.

[youtube]NRoyj_pRKVI[/youtube]

HERE ILL BREAK DOWN BRON BALL FOR U

DRIBBLE THE BALL UNTIL YOU FIND AN EASY OPPORTUNITY TO SCORE OR A SURE FIRE ASSIST SO THAT YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR STATS

IF YOU DONT FIND EITHER WITHIN 20 SECONDS, PASS IT TO A TEAMMATE WITH THE CLOCK WINDING DOWN SO THAT HE CAN TAKE THE DIFFICULT SHOT, THUS SAVING YOURSELF FROM THE PERCENTAGE BUSTER

U NOT GUNA SIT HERE N PRETEND LIKE U DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
BRUH U SHOULDA AT LEAST TOOK IT DOWN THE NEXT MORNING WHEN HE PASSED

THATS A BAD LOOK TO YOUR CLAIM OF “IM NEUTRAL GUYS!!!”

AINT NO WAY BRUH
fukk all that-- I stand on everything I say. Get out your feelings.

That post was about people like YOU.

You nikkas really in here trying to flip a post about stans into something else.

Do you speak English?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Haha.

Let me ask you a question: when have I not shytted on Kobe's stans in this thread?

How is that any different from me doing it in video form?

Somehow, you see me being consistent and all of a sudden, the back and forths are different? I see why you believe in narratives homie...

NAAH U PRETENDED LIKE U LIKE KOBE BUT TELL KOBE FANS TO EAT SHIIT RANDOMLY WHEN BRON PASSES HIM .. WHEN ONLY ONE OF THOSE GUYS TRULY LOVE THE LAKERS

ITS A BAD LOOK, U CAN AT LEAST ADMIT U CAN SEE THAT IN RETROSPECT