Is Steph winning his fourth Finals putting Lebron Era to the back burner for the 00s

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Y'all really in here acting like history wasn't recorded...:gucci:

First of all, there were ONLY 5 games in that series-- you meant first 4 games of that series. Thunder got them boys out the paint in a gentlemen's sweep.

Kobe's numbers for that series EXCLUDING Game 5, since you boys want to randomly exclude games for no reason at all:

28.5 PPG 5.2 RPG 4.2 APG through 4 games

Source: 2012 NBA Western Conference Semifinals - Lakers vs. Thunder | Basketball-Reference.com

Kobe's numbers in the playoffs for a career:

25.4 PPG 5.1 RPG 4.7 APG

Source: Kobe Bryant Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

:unimpressed:

Those numbers look RIGHT IN LINE with his career playoff averages. Mind you, Kobe NEVER MADE THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN after the Thunder put him out the playoffs.

As for the silly excuse that Kobe wasn't efficient in the series, Kobe Bean Bryant has NEVER been known as an efficient player. For a career, he has shot below 45% from the field, and 33% from 3 in the playoffs.

So what y'all doing in here is L-Y-I-N-G.
Yes I meant thru the first 4 games. And he did shoot 38% from the field.
It's right there in the link.

You saying Kobe was never an efficient player isnt exactly true either. His TS% was always around league avergae or higher.

38% from the field for Kobe is inefficient This isn't Iverson we are talking about here.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes I meant thru the first 4 games. And he did shoot 38% from the field.
It's right there in the link.

You saying Kobe was never an efficient player isnt exactly true either. His TS% was always around league avergae or higher.

38% from the field for Kobe is inefficient This isn't Iverson we are talking about here.

I just showed you links that showed Kobe shot less than 34% from three for a career, which is the only area he struggled in that series.

He shot something like 11% from three, which brought his FG average in that series down.

Kobe shot 129 FGs in that series, 18 of them 3s. He made 55 FGs in the series. Quick math:

129 field goals attempted - 18 three-point field goals = 111 two-point field goals attempted.
55 field goals made - 2 three-point field goals made = 53 two-point field goals made
53 two-point field goals made out of 111 two-point field attempted = 47.7% field goal percentage.

In other words, this is a false narrative. Kobe was bricking threes, but he only shot 18 threes in 5 games. His low field goal percentage was due to him jacking threes and missing them, which he usually did because he was an average three point shooter. If you exclude the threes, he shot nearly 48% from the field, which is GREAT for him.

He did NOT struggle in that series. Dude averaged 31 fukking points mayne.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Posted all those pics and all I am seeing is him sounding like a dumb hater

Debunking false narratives with facts, numbers and common sense = "hater"

Who the fukk am I hating? :what:

It's wild to me that the person posting factual information is the one called a hater, but not the Kobe stans in here saying nothing but "hurr durr, LeBron sukks cause I said so fakkit!"

Lmao I'm legit rolling right now :laff:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Debunking false narratives with facts, numbers and common sense = "hater"

Who the fukk am I hating? :what:

It's wild to me that the person posting factual information is the one called a hater, but not the Kobe stans in here saying nothing but "hurr durr, LeBron sukks cause I said so fakkit!"

Lmao I'm legit rolling right now :laff:
Calling Kobe an inefficient player is not factual information. He had above average efficiency for his era. Besides, I just have never seen any Laker fan in my life go so hard at him like you are in this thread but you got it.

Like am I supposed to believe this guy is a Laker fan? Ain’t no way :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Calling Kobe an inefficient player is not factual information

Except it is-- Kobe shot 44.7% from the field for his career. Anything below 45-50% is inefficient in the NBA. He has a reputation as a shot chucker for a reason.
Like am I supposed to believe this guy is a Laker fan? Ain’t no way :mjlol:

What can I say, I'm hard on Kobe stans.

You people have done nothing but give Laker fans a bad name.

Also me:

That's from 2009, in case you can't see the date. You know, when LeBron was still ringless on the Cavs, and Kobe was bringing us a title.

So, yeah, I expect you to believe I'm a LAKER fan, not a Kobe stan. :ufdup:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man told Kobe to eat shyt because his daddy passed him in scoring but he’s been a fan for decades cause he got an Ali express jersey on, foh bozo

Nikka you literally posted a video and STILL can't get what was said lmao

I told Kobe stans to eat shyt.

You know, what I've been doing in this thread the entire time I've been here?

This nikka thought he had something :skip:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Except it is-- Kobe shot 44.7% from the field for his career. Anything below 45-50% is inefficient in the NBA. He has a reputation as a shot chucker for a reason.

What can I say, I'm hard on Kobe stans.

You people have done nothing but give Laker fans a bad name.

Also me:

That's from 2009, in case you can't see the date. You know, when LeBron was still ringless on the Cavs, and Kobe was bringing us a title.

So, yeah, I expect you to believe I'm a LAKER fan, not a Kobe stan. :ufdup:

Your video was more embarrassing than anything any kobe fan has done. No lakers fan first reaction is to make a video shytting on a man who gave 20 years because another player passed him in a stat. And it’s pretty tasteless to still have it up knowing what happened the next day because you got some imaginary vendetta vs his fans.

As a true Lakers fan, I was very offended by that disgusting video and will put you on ignore as I don’t want to interact with a Lakers hater who takes his trolling so far that he’s ordering Ali Express jerseys to fake his fandom. Take care.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Your video was more embarrassing than anything any kobe fan has done. No lakers fan first reaction is to make a video shytting on a man who gave 20 years because another player passed him in a stat. And it’s pretty tasteless to still have it up knowing what happened the next day because you got some imaginary vendetta vs his fans.

As a true Lakers fan, I was very offended by that disgusting video and will put you on ignore as I don’t want to interact with a Lakers hater who takes his trolling so far that he’s ordering Ali Express jerseys to fake his fandom. Take care.
Translation: "I'm running because I can't stand on that bullshyt argument I just tried to make"

This nikka just said I ordered a Kobe Jersey to take a photo in 2020, to fake fandom for an argument I was going to have in 2022, on a message board I wasn't a part of at that time.

This is the level of thought process you people have come at me with.

Only thing embarrassing here is you trying to go for the expose and blowing the layup

Self ether. You will forever hold this

:childplease:
:childplease::childplease::childplease::childplease:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I'm a huge Kobe fan n not a Laker fan by any means. But it is quite damning to shyt on any Laker Lifer n claim to be a Laker fan. That's like shytting on Duncan and claiming to be Spur fan or shytting on Steph and claiming to be a Warriors fan. Puters ain't puting.
It’s an impressive gimmick, extra points for the Alibaba jerseys

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just so we're keeping score here:

> I post multiple pictures of myself rocking Lakers gear, including Kobe paraphernalia dated far older than my join date on this site
> Post my personal FB with me touting Kobe Bryant back in 2009
> I troll Kobe stans in a video

>This equates to "fake fandom" in Kobe stans eyes.

And you wonder why I clown you dudes.

My thing is this-- I love the Lakers more than I love Kobe. I am a fan of the team, not one player. I've criticized every player that has ever played for the purp and gold since I've watched ball, and that include LeBron. Difference is, when I criticize LeBron, I get crickets, and people agreeing with me. Kobe stans can't take it :manny:

Apparently this fake too:

:stopitslime:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me personally, I think the Celtics beat Golden State in 6. They match-up well because there three best players play the 1-3, and they also happen to all be great defenders. The only one of Golden State's trio that can defend is Klay.

Boston is struggling with an injured miami team devoid of talent. Golden State is an entirely different animal. They dont have theb heats toughness but besides that they outclass miami in every way