Is Seinfeld still the greatest show of all time or did Curb Your Enthusiasm surpass it?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I no idea it was talked about so highly. I haven't watched an episode, but I always see yall posting gifs from it. Where can I watch CYE online?

Daps
If you said white sitcoms I probably still wouldn't agree but I'd be like:ehh: I just don't find seinfeld funny I can't speak for curb your enthusiasm but I probably wouldn't call it the GOAT either

But then you said greatest shows of all time:what:

You realise that counts things like the Wire.... Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Chapelle's show and animated shows like the Boondocks and Simpsons just to name a few

Then you've got all the black sitcoms which destroy white sitcoms (Malcolm in the middle was the shyt though:blessed:)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Greatest Show? Or sitcom ?

Maybe I'll give Seinfeld another try , I used to try to watch it alot in college since we had no cable but could never get into it. I might need to try it again now that I'm more mature . . . Curb was funnier to me and I've only seen like 10 episodes . . .

I found the Office to be funnier than Seinfeld to me, but maybe it's because I've always worked in that type of environment and could relate more

Daps
Reppin
NYC
As I grow older and watch them more in re-run, I am leaning towards Friends being in the conversation with Seinfeld. It has the same comedic approach but instead of applying it to dark characters and making a dark comedy they made it a bright comedy and crossed over into drama as well. But the comedy is the same in a lot of ways. Lots of conversations about mundane life, lots of weird social interactions getting picked apart... it's just not as dark.

Seinfeld just gets points for doing it first.