Is Seinfeld still the greatest show of all time or did Curb Your Enthusiasm surpass it?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
On a side note, does anyone here consider Big Bang Theory an elite show? :skip:

They promote the hell out of that show and act like it's must see but the show is extra corny.

I hate that show and I think it's 1 of the corniest shows of all time. I watched 4 minutes of it 1 time when I waiting for my food while I was at this local Mexican restaurant around my way. That shyt is annoying. I don't see how anyone could like that shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Oh it's all good, I respect your post. You always come through :salute:

I think it was. That shyt was always entertaining to me and I don't care what time of day of the time or night it is, I can always watch Seinfield. I think if you like Curb, you'll like Seinfield. I mean shyt, they both come from Larry David basically
same to you breh.. and on your word i'm going to start in

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i never understood how george was suppose to be like larry david. i mean, i see it, but acting wise they're totally different. with that said, curb > seinfeld. i think i was just too young for seinfeld when it was out, most of the comedy was over my head for a youngin and i never went back to look at the shows to see what i was missing. all i know was growing up in the tri-state area, it was always "seinfeld, seinfeld, seinfeld"

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
i never understood how george was suppose to be like larry david. i mean, i see it, but acting wise they're totally different. with that said, curb > seinfeld. i think i was just too young for seinfeld when it was out, most of the comedy was over my head for a youngin and i never went back to look at the shows to see what i was missing. all i know was growing up in the tri-state area, it was always "seinfeld, seinfeld, seinfeld"
The first season where it was mainly larry and jerry writing all of larrys ideas got filtered through the george character....including things larry had done.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Love curb but I'm sorry it isn't touching Seinfeld. Good writing beats good improv, plus Seinfeld didn't lean on just one character. All 4 leads are hilarious and can hold down their own story.

With curb Larry is in basically every scene and the show cannot function without him.

Also curb reaches a lot of times with the situations it explores and Larry comes off as almost a villain instead of a sympathetic neurotic schlub.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Seinfeld? :kobelol:

Friends, Scrubs, King of Queens, 2 and a Half Men(1st 8 seasons) > Seinfeld

S1VlLkP.png

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I've had more laugh out loud moments with Curb because they were able to get away with more, but Seinfeld introduced a lot of great characters and concepts. I can't decide. :sadbron:

dude said 2 and a Half men....
Two and Half Men was really good for about the first six seasons. :yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I've had more laugh out loud moments with Curb because they were able to get away with more, but Seinfeld introduced a lot of great characters and concepts. I can't decide. :sadbron:

Two and Half Men was really good for about the first six seasons. :yeshrug:
They got all of Seinfeld on hulu..I don't even watch it..been watching Melrose Place, Smallville, and Xena...Total Bellas too.