Is Seinfeld still the greatest show of all time or did Curb Your Enthusiasm surpass it?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think they are about equal to be honest. the ONLY reason I watch seinfeld more often is cuz it comes on multiple channels here, and I don't have HBO. in order for me to watch CYE, I have to go out of my way to turn on my HBOGO app and start watching.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
As I grow older and watch them more in re-run, I am leaning towards Friends being in the conversation with Seinfeld. It has the same comedic approach but instead of applying it to dark characters and making a dark comedy they made it a bright comedy and crossed over into drama as well. But the comedy is the same in a lot of ways. Lots of conversations about mundane life, lots of weird social interactions getting picked apart... it's just not as dark.

Seinfeld just gets points for doing it first.
Kill dat noize :mjlol:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curb GOAT show

When Larry and Jeff walk out of a grocery store to the parking lot and see a man parking in a handicap spot and walking out of his car perfectly fine

Larry walks up to him "You can't park there. This is a handicap spot. You're perfectly fine"

The dude "I-I-I-I-I h-a-a-a-a-v-e a-a-a-a st-st-st-st-stutter!"

Larry : "So because you have a stutter you park in a handicap spot? You can't do that :ld:"

Dude : "F-f-f-f-f-f-fukk you!"

tenor.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
As I grow older and watch them more in re-run, I am leaning towards Friends being in the conversation with Seinfeld. It has the same comedic approach but instead of applying it to dark characters and making a dark comedy they made it a bright comedy and crossed over into drama as well. But the comedy is the same in a lot of ways. Lots of conversations about mundane life, lots of weird social interactions getting picked apart... it's just not as dark.

Seinfeld just gets points for doing it first.

STAY OFF THE LEEEEEAAAAN

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Curb GOAT show

When Larry and Jeff walk out of a grocery store to the parking lot and see a man parking in a handicap spot and walking out of his car perfectly fine

Larry walks up to him "You can't park there. This is a handicap spot. You're perfectly fine"

The dude "I-I-I-I-I h-a-a-a-a-v-e a-a-a-a st-st-st-st-stutter!"

Larry : "So because you have a stutter you park in a handicap spot? You can't do that :ld:"

Dude : "F-f-f-f-f-f-fukk you!"

tenor.gif

The episode where he sets his car alarm when a black person walked by. ..... pure fukkery

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Curb >>> Seinfeld

Jerry Seinfeld ain’t shyt without :ld: the gawd. You look at any of his work and he’s only as funny as his co-star(s), whether it’s on Seinfeld or even Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee :mjlol: Jerry’s stand-up is wack, too :russell: I’ll go as far as calling him a hack. His entire car collection belongs to LD but the GOAT cool with just having a Prius :salute:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I love them both equally and they are the greatests comedy shows ever made, by far.