A little town called none ya got damn bidness
daniel-bryan-NO.gif
do not skip it

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dont listen to these fools on here

season 2 was a fukking chore to get through. i just finished season 4 and about to start on season 5. season 2 has nothing to do with anything with the rest of the seasons. fukking waste of time

all you need to know ............ avon barksdale little nephew gets killed, avon getting out of prison because stringer set up a guard and bribed the warden

go on youtube and watch highlights of season 2. its going to save you 13 hours

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
dont listen to these fools on here

season 2 was a fukking chore to get through. i just finished season 4 and about to start on season 5. season 2 has nothing to do with anything with the rest of the seasons. fukking waste of time

all you need to know ............ avon barksdale little nephew gets killed, avon getting out of prison because stringer set up a guard and bribed the warden

go on youtube and watch highlights of season 2. its going to save you 13 hours

might be one of the worst posts on this entire forum.

no way a youtube highlight reel of season 2 will put you on to everything that happens. EVERY SEASON paints part of a total picture, and to skip season 2 is to not see the entire picture.

you should throw your account in the bushes for that comment.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watch it, although it is boring it does tie in to the overall story. I will say it was my first exposure to the Wire and I almost quit watching.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why cats seem to hate on Season 2 so much. I thought the writing in season 2 was some of the best the show had and it is easily better than season 1 and 5.

because they're NOT that smart or educated to see the point. season 2 actually is what's going on in this country RIGHT now as we speak and the past 20 years. the death of the middle and working class. the rich getting richer, the poor getting poorer. they're just using the labor union and the port as an example of such. you can tell the people that actually are fans of this show, smart or have some education to the people that clearly are watching it to see some violence. it's like they just want to see somebody get blown away without knowing the underlying reasons to why that person got blasted away.

it just shows how ignorant and unaware people are then they're the same ones asking why things are this way or that way WHEN it's right in front of them. the whole wire is too deep. only the smart or aware folks will truly enjoy the show for what it is.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all really catching feelings talking shyt about people's intelligence cause they don't like the second season? Get over yourself, lame ass nikkas :scusthov:

It ain't that serious

naw, you may NOT like the season but you can't downplay it's educational value though. you can actually use the season 2 for educational purposes.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
might be one of the worst posts on this entire forum.

no way a youtube highlight reel of season 2 will put you on to everything that happens. EVERY SEASON paints part of a total picture, and to skip season 2 is to not see the entire picture.

you should throw your account in the bushes for that comment.
how does season 2 account for everything? season 1 3 and 4 had nothing to do with season 2