Is season 2 of the wire skippable?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't pay attention to season 2 just like i didn't pay attention to half the shyt that was typed in this thread and i still consider the wire my top show of all times. i was able to not pay attention to season 2 and skip it the second and third time i rewatched it and never was lost. With that said and reading some of the few posts, i might rewatch it and give season 2 a chance but i just don't see it. I watch these shows for the fukkery. Not to learn about Baltimore or how New Mexico role. If would never watch a show to know how something "really" is. For that, move to the fukking state and find out yourselves squares.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I didn't pay attention to season 2 just like i didn't pay attention to half the shyt that was typed in this thread and i still consider the wire my top show of all times. i was able to not pay attention to season 2 and skip it the second and third time i rewatched it and never was lost. With that said and reading some of the few posts, i might rewatch it and give season 2 a chance but i just don't see it. I watch these shows for the fukkery. Not to learn about Baltimore or how New Mexico role. If would never watch a show to know how something "really" is. For that, move to the fukking state and find out yourselves squares.

LOL

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Man the only way this gets hate is because brehs were put off by more white people brought in :russ:

Season 2 is good shyt and fukkery.

Valcheks vendetta
Mcnulty's revenge
:mjlol:

The beginnings of the rift between Stringer and Avon.

And probably the most important piece to the show..The Greek...