Is Sami too over to stick to the planned Roman/Rock face off? Is it time to pivot??

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
So how are you guys gonna react when Rock actually doesn’t wrestle at WM?

I legitimately believe Rock will not wrestle for a long time, if not, ever again.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Man, you never pivot from The Rock if he’s available:pachaha:

But if he can’t make it, you might want to keep your eyes on Sami and gauge his popularity and pivot to him instead of Cody (who I assume is the backup plan if The Rock can’t make it). :leon:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
So how are you guys gonna react when Rock actually doesn’t wrestle at WM?

I legitimately believe Rock will not wrestle for a long time, if not, ever again.

The same way I’ll react if he does lol

I never need to see this nikka wrestle again, but if he does I’ll cheer my ass off in Inglewood and have a good time regardless

It’s still team Samuel L Zayn tho

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Even cacs on the iwc are stretching this hard. I hate these type of conversations. It's only still going cause somebody won't admit they are wrong and fanboying.
Lol it makes you mad that people are rooting for Sami and want success for the nikka?

Lol its not that serious chief. In the end we all know it’ll be the obvious Rock vs Roman at mania for both titles, and we all gonna watch regardless. This shyts strictly for the conversation

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What does having The Rock be the one to dethrone Reigns do? What's the purpose? It helps nobody. I'm also in the minority of people who don't wanna see Reigns versus Rock, especially if it's for the title.
The purpose would be a wrestlemania moment that they will milk for years.

The purpose would be the ultimate blowoff for a 3 year long storyline. IF the rock can make this, it will probably be his last match. To have it against his family who has Carried the company for a few years is the best way he could go out.

You are thinking about putting over a current talent but this is bigger than that. Wait why don’t you want to see him vs the rock?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
if its not the rock it has to be cody, if he makes a surprise return at the royal rumble to a huge reaction after how he went out at hiac just to not win the fans will riot on the internet

also rock has no business winning the title off of roman, if they face he should 100% be putting roman over

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Bruh its like 5 months to wrestlemania that ain’t enough time. He has to have a year long underdog story where he loses to Roman the first time, never gives up. Loses a second time due to fukkery. Then finally beats him.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don't see them giving Sami that shot, I mean even now he is not beating ppl. If they took him seriously he would at least win these weekly fights

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If booked right Sami faces Roman at the San Antonio stadium show Royal Rumble 2023 and Rock costs Roman the title in a big moment similar to when Eddie beat Brock in February 2004

Have Rock vs Roman Night one...winner faces Sami for the WWE Title night 2

Roman beats Rock

Roman beats Sami

Roman back on the throne

Sign me, Hunter

:wow:
-Bloodline turns on Sami after Sami causes Roman to lose his belt to Lashley or something.

-Bloodline blackmails Sami with incriminating videos and shiit, video at a strip club, passport gang with Thai hookers with penises or something comedy, i dunno. Makes him do all their dirty work and shiit.

-Sami finally stands up to himself, gets stomped out at PPV.
🎶🎵IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK.....IS COOKING🎶🎵🎵🎶
-Rocky saves him.

-Tag Team match between Rock, Sami vs the USOs. (USOs lost their belts to street profits) Rock and Sami stand tall.

-Rock decides he wants to have 1 last match to decide who's the head of the table, no belt on the line at WM.

-Sami causes him to lose, Roman remains head of the table.

-Jey wins the belt off whoever currently holds the title at WM with the help of Solo Sikoa.

-Roman turns on Jey and gets the belt back out of jealousy.

-Bloodline temporarily decommissioned over greed.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
if its not the rock it has to be cody, if he makes a surprise return at the royal rumble to a huge reaction after how he went out at hiac just to not win the fans will riot on the internet

also rock has no business winning the title off of roman, if they face he should 100% be putting roman over
Cody needs to feud with Gunther or for the US title (Rocky vs Draco). He doesn't have the "IT" factor to carry the main contender belt off personality. He can wrestle though.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I hope they do put the title on Zayn. Can't wait for the new car smell to wear off in record time like it always does with this demographic.

*Three weeks after winning*

"He doesn't look the part."
"He's stale."
"He's much better chasing."
"Put the title back on Roman."

:russ:

This demo loves their underdog comedy acts until they're no longer underdog comedy acts. When he's no longer doing comedy as the honorary Uce and is actually champion, pitchforks will be raised and reality will set in.