Is Sami too over to stick to the planned Roman/Rock face off? Is it time to pivot??

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
nikka fukk sami’s moment. His moment is this entire storyline

The bigger moment is rock vs Roman in fukking LA of all places
i edited my post while you posted. see my edit above.

Same people be in TSC talking about them not making new stars, then when the perfect opportunity comes along to cash in on a gigantic storyline...nikkas wanna go backwards to the Rock winning and at most being a part-time transitional champion.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
i edited my post while you posted. see my edit above.

Same people be in TSC talking about them not making new stars, then when the perfect opportunity comes along to cash in on a gigantic storyline...nikkas wanna go backwards to the Rock winning and at most being a part-time transitional champion.

But I’m saying Roman should beat Rock. Anyone can beat Roman after and look 10000 bucks.

If Sami is going to be closing shows all year while being in this storyline he’s already being transitioned to be a star or at least moved up in the ranking order.

He can win the tag titles with KO against Usos at mania and still have a big moment.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Idk mane, the rock giving them upcoming free agent “we’ll have to wait for the summer and see what happens because I’m focused on the season right now” ass answers whenever they bring up Roman

He seemed like he ain’t even know what that lil bytch was talkin bout when she asked him who the head of the table was lol

That’s not WWE’s or The Rocks style to not promote some shyt they’re involved in to death

Kinda makes me believe that this shyt isn’t set in stone. WWE clearly wants it, and he’s open to it and toys with the idea of it, but this shyt is not signed pen to paper as of right now lol it’s obvious
The game is the game..the Rock has some of the weirdest schedules I've ever seen in Hollywood..doing that clothing stuff...the XFL thing..it just depends.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Roman should have lost to Drew. They built up the situation to relieve their issue and passed. I believe Sami is still just a path to get to Roman-KO and KO Sami as a team.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Who the fukk would turn down The Rock at Wrestlemania? If he's available you go with him 10 times outta 10.
What are the obstacles here? Tight movie schedule?

Last edited:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cody Retuns At Day 1 And Feuds W Austin Theory

They Have A Classic At Royal Rumble, Theory Wins Cheating

Rocks Wins The Rumble Entering At #30

Rock Vs Roman At Mania

Cody Vs Austin Theory Part 2 At Mania With MITB On The Line In A Ladder Match

Cody Wins Becoming The New Mr MITB

Roman Beats Rock After Interference From Jey Uso

CODY COMES TO CASH IN

Trying To Help Roman, Sammy fukks Up And Costs Him The Match

CODY WINS

Sammy’s Try’s To Apologize On SD But Kicked Out The Bloodline After Being Beat To Near Death By Solo

——————

We Get A Big Cody Return

Theory Gets A Decent Rub Beating Cody In His Return

We Get Our Rock Vs Roman While Still Protecting Rock

Romans Still Head Of The Table Beating Rock, But Still Protected Losing To Cody

Jey Uso Is Vindicated

Sammy Becomes A Huge Face

Needed Transition To Baby Face Champion And Smiling Suit Wearing Ambassador For The Company While Roman Is On Hiatus

Roman Loses Again To A MITB Winner Giving A Future Storyline Some Backstory, Along With A Video Package That Can Be Used For A Future MITB Winner Against Roman

Everybody Wins! Pay Me :wow:

Sidebar: If You Wanna Get Really Deep You Can Have Rock Eliminate Drew At RR To Add To The “Drew Can’t Catch A Break” Story. Then Drew Gets His Moment And Beat Cody For 1 Of The Belts, They Shake Hands At The End Of A Tough Match, Cody Takes A Title To Smackdown, Drew Takes A Title To RAW

Last edited: