Is Sami too over to stick to the planned Roman/Rock face off? Is it time to pivot??

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
What does having The Rock be the one to dethrone Reigns do? What's the purpose? It helps nobody. I'm also in the minority of people who don't wanna see Reigns versus Rock, especially if it's for the title.
They need to find a way to get the title off Roman if this match ever happens. Have the title sell a different match at Mania like Cody vs Whoever

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
What does having The Rock be the one to dethrone Reigns do? What's the purpose? It helps nobody. I'm also in the minority of people who don't wanna see Reigns versus Rock, especially if it's for the title.
It sells tickets and gets the ratings popping. They been sucking the Rock off for 3 years now to get this match. The second he says yes that’s what they doing.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
It’s not the right time for Roman to lose the title right now. Maybe later. But if we’re talking imaginary hypotheticals that will never take place it should definitely be Sami over Dwayne.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People like Sami because of the comedic value he has, they aren’t cheering him because they want him to beat Roman. He will be tag champs with Owens when the smoke clears with the Bloodline. That’s as far as he’s going.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It sells tickets and gets the ratings popping. They been sucking the Rock off for 3 years now to get this match. The second he says yes that’s what they doing.
Mania already selling out, they don’t need the rock for that lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Idk mane, the rock giving them upcoming free agent “we’ll have to wait for the summer and see what happens because I’m focused on the season right now” ass answers whenever they bring up Roman

He seemed like he ain’t even know what that lil bytch was talkin bout when she asked him who the head of the table was lol

That’s not WWE’s or The Rocks style to not promote some shyt they’re involved in to death

Kinda makes me believe that this shyt isn’t set in stone. WWE clearly wants it, and he’s open to it and toys with the idea of it, but this shyt is not signed pen to paper as of right now lol it’s obvious
He always knows what his family is up to, he had the line written into his show about a Wrestelmania match

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What does having The Rock be the one to dethrone Reigns do? What's the purpose? It helps nobody.
Why are you going with the assumption Rock would win that match? :dahell: he has no interest in getting another title reign, and if paired against family, he for sure would want to put him over big.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Rock could challenge for one belt and make Roman defend the other against Sami. Roman main events 2 nights. I don't like Roman but I know a lot do.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Do not put the damn title on Zayn, what is wrong with you nikkas
Sami is chip material

The problem is y’all looking at it from the perspective of his current character.

Look at his NXT run. If the bloodline turns on Sami and he’s away for a little while and return to attack Roman with a more serious attitude similar to that of his old character, he’d be scorching hot

Last edited:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sami's obvious feud is teaming up with Kevin Owens to take down the Usos.

Sami is definitely going to be involved in the downfall of Roman in some shape or form.

I'm really enjoying that it's not obvious and you can make a case for about 3-4 guys that can dethrone Roman.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Sami is chip material

The problem is y’all looking at it from the perspective of his current character.

Look at his NXT run. If the bloodline turns on Sami and he’s away for a little while and return to attack Roman with a more serious attitude to that of his old character, he’d be scorching hot
Nah. Maybe as a 30 second transitional champion, but thats it. Not interested in Zayn as world champion in the slightest.