Is Reparations A Possibility? @Black Panther Asks Legal Expert Ken Feinberg

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The majority of Americans didn't want us to have Civil Rights nor-- our ancestors emancipated from their enslavement either. No amount of trying to act like what the majority of Americans care about or want matters in reparations. It's not about them.

Both these scenarios involved bloodshed:sas1:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Both these scenarios involved bloodshed:sas1:

Now it's bloodshed ..LOL -- not just cause majority of Americans don't/won't -- want it like in your initial statements?

Ok, I'll play....

This scenario doesn't have to shed blood -- but let's not act like it's not bloodshed, mental health and deterioration -- and ADOS lives being lost everyday due to the effects of ADOS treatment and history here in America -- from our enslaved ancestors, to our freedman/women (2nd/3rd Great Grandparents) -- to our Great Grandparents to our Grandparents to now.

You are right though.... about what both scenarios had....

But, you also missed that they also had hating, callous and uninformed people like yourself. You see how that worked out. :smile:

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
What kind of dumbass question is this? I don't give a damn what they do in their country. It has no bearing on the US.

There is no such thing as a dumb question -- especially the one I asked.

I support all Black people fighting for reparations globally -- and won't talk negative, pessimistic -- nor throw salt on those who are fighting for them.

Whether they are active in fighting -- or spreading the word and pushing positive energy/words to those who could be encouraged to be active.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
There is no such thing as a dumb question -- especially the one I asked.

I support all Black people fighting for reparations globally -- and won't talk negative, pessimistic -- nor throw salt on those who are fighting for them.

Whether they are active in fighting -- or spreading the word and pushing positive energy/words to those who could be encouraged to be active.
Posting on the internet and Google searching a website saying you have relatives isn't fighting. Sorry pal.

You have me sounding like @Shogun. :russ:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Now it's bloodshed ..LOL -- not just cause majority of Americans don't/won't -- want it like in your initial statements?

Ok, I'll play....

This scenario doesn't have to shed blood -- but let's not act like it's not bloodshed, mental health and deterioration -- and ADOS lives being lost everyday due to the effects of ADOS treatment and history here in America -- from our enslaved ancestors, to our freedman/women (2nd/3rd Great Grandparents) -- to our Great Grandparents to our Grandparents to now.

You are right though.... about what both scenarios had....

But, you also missed that they also had hating, callous and uninformed people like yourself. You see how that worked out. :smile:

If you're black and from the south you should speak with your parents and grandparents (if they're old enough :francis:) to give you a better perspective.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Posting on the internet and Google searching a website saying you have relatives isn't fighting. Sorry pal.

You have me sounding like @Shogun. :russ:

Who said I have relatives fighting for reparations? Not I.

I'm not sure if you have issues with reading or comprenhension - so I'll let you get your lame laugh emoji in.

The point you missed --- is words, education, being correctly informed and being positive can encourage more (online and offline) to be active in the reparations movement -- or just politics and issues that ADOS face in general.

But, re-read my post slow and pronociate. Hopefully, it catches this time.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
If you're black and from the south you should speak with your parents and grandparents (if they're old enough :francis:) to give you a better perspective.

Yeah, they are .... and did.

It happened when they instilled self-love, stories, oral history and a desire to take up/fight for my culture, ethnicity, race and -- my ancestors and family. Respect and love.

Maybe yours ain't like mine -- and that's fine. I still support them. Many blessings (and future redress) to them anyway.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Who said I have relatives fighting for reparations? Not I.

I'm not sure if you have issues with reading or comprenhension - so I'll let you get your lame laugh emoji in.

The point you missed --- is words, education, being correctly informed and being positive can encourage more (online and offline) to be active in the reparations movement -- or just politics and issues that ADOS face in general.

But, re-read my post slow and pronociate. Hopefully, it catches this time.
The numbers on reparations have not changed in over 100 years. You're naive if you think reparations hasn't happened because white folks are not aware of the struggles slavery, redlining or Jim crow has had on black people.

It's because they don't feel an obligation to. Considering the many debilitating factors affecting most Americans I can't even write it off as just racism. :manny:

You're talking about education and calling people weak, but I think you're projecting. :patrice:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah, they are .... and did.

It happened when they instilled self-love, stories, oral history and a desire to take up/fight for my culture, ethnicity, race and -- my ancestors and family. Respect and love.

Maybe yours ain't like mine -- and that's fine. I still support them. Many blessings (and future redress) to them anyway.
My family solid in these civil rights streets. Maybe that's why I have different perspective. :jbhmm:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
The numbers on reparations have not changed in over 100 years. You're naive if you think reparations hasn't happened because white folks are not aware of the struggles slavery, redlining or Jim crow has had on black people.

It's because they don't feel an obligation to. Considering the many debilitating factors affecting most Americans I can't even write it off as just racism. :manny:

You're talking about education and calling people weak, but I think you're projecting. :patrice:

I apologize for talking about education and comprehension -- but I did not use the word "weak" nor did I imply that. It bothers me when people say I said something I didn't say. I apologize.

So, no projection -- I have no problem saying what I mean.

But, my point is the call for reparations is not new. Callie House and Mr. dikkerson kicked it off in 1890.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...-moore-callie-house-and-i-h-d-ckerson.698743/

And it's not about what White folks (Asians, Hispanic -- and whoever else) -- or what they don't want to do. Or won't like. Who cares? It's owed. They don't have to feel obligated -- it's not about White folks -- it's about the Government and the companies, families and etc.

I am not about to go over the history of reparations and what it's for. It's millions of cases of land grabs, people having to leave their land -- and never paid or compensated due to White terrorism. That's just one element of a thousands of redress claims that can and will be made.

Again, I hope no one thinks this is going to happen soon or in the next 4-8 years -- MAYBE -- but I doubt it -- but the fight and the call for redress won't stop.

For now, read Dr. Darity's report, learn about Callie House and Mr. dikkerson - and learn how they did her. Study what others did to get their reparations passed. But, most importantly, stop saying our ancestors info isn't available.

My paternal grandparents parent's were enslaved. And my maternal grandparents -- their grandparents were enslaved. It's not that hard. It's death certificates, estate records, and most importantly the 1870 and 1880 Census -- where most of our ancestors can be found.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
My family solid in these civil rights streets. Maybe that's why I have different perspective. :jbhmm:

Maybe. If so, that's kind of sad. Cause wouldn't that make you more positive and ready for the long haul -- I would think they taught you to keep going and not to give AF about white people and they feelings.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Now maybe we could link up with our african brothers and sistas across the pond and moves some products back and forth. again another nice talking point to keep them from hating so hard on an ADOS movement. it will financially help them too.because i promise you there are tons of us that would love to do REAL big business with them but we dont have the access to capital we would need to make a dent. the tourism over there will blow up as well. a lot of people would have enough money to finally say forget it and just head on out to the motherland and never come back.
:what:

:wow:aight fam.
I see that despite its faults and the strong opposition to it, the immediate gratification of it, is too much for you(and the majority of ADOS) to see past.
Tax exemption is an enduring benefit that will outweigh any cash payout long term.

The "what about unemployed negroes" tells me we are shooting at two completely different targets. Im trying to change the economic trajectory of our people in this country, and you are trying to get nikkas paid now! cash! So they can make big moves.

:hubie:Ima let you cook and shake my head as these white folks bush the idea.