Is Reparations A Possibility? @Black Panther Asks Legal Expert Ken Feinberg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like a convenient path for white people to kill the issue by saying it's impossible to determine everyone's ancestry.
No it aint.

There are two different questions for two different groups.

Question #1. Where's my money?
Which is a question to all white people in america.

Yes we deserve it because it was our money to begin with. real simple. Make the payouts by way of taxes. pay into a FUND(not some stock 401k nonsense). something that might hold a super small amt of interest. is not there for that. its there to disperse and disperse only.

Question #2
How will the ADOS people figure out how to prove they are ADOS on and off paper and others that are not ADOS are not ADOS on paper, no matter what they physically look like or say? Proving this will be show the government who to disperse the monies to that were gathered in question 1.

#2 has NOTHING to do with #1. anyone saying it does is a black person thats lost and afraid. or is a racist non black trying to come up with a bs reason to hate and stop us from getting the money we deserve.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A cash payout just isn't happening... many of the claims being made are too nebulous to stand up if challenged.
Tax exemption for blacks and black owned businesses.:blessed:
Stop it.

Listen for all you "no cash payment" people. How's about this. You dont take a cash payment. We'll throw your CASH back into the bucket and redistribute it to everyone who's down for cash payments. by the way, we will also get tax exemption.

Let me explain why No cash payments is not an option. Doesnt mean i wouldnt take the other stuff even the white man pushed back to hard on the cash. but i will never stop asking for my money in hand because its deserved. period.

Stop acting like you dont deserve BOTH cash in hand, tax exemptions, school cost exemptions, etc, etc. these are specific things they did to black people in specific areas of society which has hindered our development/growth as a GROUP of people (not talking about one off individuals here and there.).

oh and never forget, you have an entire slew of black folks on welfare or barely making ends meets. what a tax exemption gone do for them. ? nothing. thats why cash payments, land, all the stuff i said above, etc, etc. is DUE. and I dont negotiate based on an oppressors children's feelings. doing that means you never ask for anything that makes them uncomfortable. these are the same people that didnt like you drinking at their same water fountains. and thats who i'm trying to pacify? stop it.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Reparations could come in the form of exemptions on federal and state income taxes and property taxes for all black folks who can prove their ancestry in the AMERICAS (north, central, south) dating back to a general and specific date. . . . Oh and land. Lots of it. Like 4 states worth.

Should last 400 years.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
400 years?
Nope. Until the stats show that ADOS are statistically on par in education, income, ownership(business/home) with our white counterparts. and sorry I will not exclude the outlier ultra rich whites and their big businesses, like amazon, FB, Microsoft, etc. part of the reason they are as rich as they are is due to slavery. every year, or even mid year the stats come out. and lets see where ADOS falls.

This is why even though i would vote for bernie. bernie's anti reparations stance excuse is bull.... he thinks if EVERYONe gets a lift then we will all be ok as americans. sure i would be better off with that boost. but i would stilll remain 10 times lower than my white counterpart. thats what needs to be corrected.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Stop it.

Listen for all you "no cash payment" people. How's about this. You dont take a cash payment. We'll throw your CASH back into the bucket and redistribute it to everyone who's down for cash payments. by the way, we will also get tax exemption.

Let me explain why No cash payments is not an option. Doesnt mean i wouldnt take the other stuff even the white man pushed back to hard on the cash. but i will never stop asking for my money in hand because its deserved. period.

Stop acting like you dont deserve BOTH cash in hand, tax exemptions, school cost exemptions, etc, etc. these are specific things they did to black people in specific areas of society which has hindered our development/growth as a GROUP of people (not talking about one off individuals here and there.).

oh and never forget, you have an entire slew of black folks on welfare or barely making ends meets. what a tax exemption gone do for them. ? nothing. thats why cash payments, land, all the stuff i said above, etc, etc. is DUE. and I dont negotiate based on an oppressors children's feelings. doing that means you never ask for anything that makes them uncomfortable. these are the same people that didnt like you drinking at their same water fountains. and thats who i'm trying to pacify? stop it.
I said "its just not happening", not that it isn't owed/deserved.
The push back for a cash payout would be too strong and blacks would end up with nothing... save some new form of affirmative action.

Long term, tax exemption will exceed any cash payout:yeshrug:If it extends to black owned businesses it will also allow us to compete on more equal footing and began securing a true black middle class.

Most of any cash payout will make its way back to cacs anyways:yeshrug:

Last edited:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said "its just not happening", not that it isn't owed/deserved.
The push back for a cash payout would be too strong and blacks would end up with nothing... save some new form of affirmative action.

Long term, tax exemption will exceed any cash payout:yeshrug:If it extends to black owned businesses it will also allow us to compete on more equal footing and began securing a true black middle cash.

Most of any cash payout will make its way back to cacs anyways:yeshrug:

the last part is really the reason why you dont want a cash payout. that is the real reason a lot of you are AFRAID. you're so stuck on this idea that we're so dumb we're going to blow all of our money on strippers and weed. Sure some of us will. but guess what, a lot of very wealthy white people that are children of rich parents Do absolutely nothing positive with their money. they just spend spend spend. we are no different. we are HUMAN. a lot of their people would blow lotto winnings to. they just blow it on other stuff that will eventually do them in. but for the most part. you give people in need ENOUGH cash money, they will blow some and start to purchase NEEDS. sure a lot of it would go back to cacs. but a lot of that would go into black businesses being created.

Do you know how many black people would love to start a business but dont have a dime to their name? Do you know why white people and other groups own so many businesses where we dont? aside from shady laws in the past literally barring us from getting in. It's because they have more wealth. Meaning they have enough cash, to Eff up their first few attempts at business and to try it again and get it right that 4th time.

IF by chance a black person has made a few pennies in his/her lifetime and has enough to start a business. he/she probably has just enough to mess up ONCe and if that happens its a wrap. they will not have a do over. because we dont have that kind of cash. WE NEED that cash money, and tax exemption, and tuition exemption, and .......exemption. on and on and on. I aint scared of nothing. I'm asking for what you owe me. you go high first. then you come to some seemingly middle ground. you dont star the conversation from a fearful position in negotiations. Thats how i know you aint white Dead. You, mr business owner, mr i aint doing that bad . even you dont understand one of the greatest traits of a white person is the idea that they can't lose when they negotiate. Start from a place where they will give you everything they owe you. Then fight tooth and nail and end up getting MOST of what you deserve but most likely not all because this is still a racist nation and we're less than 20% of the pop. it is what it is. but i aint scared to ask for whats mine.

Google black farmers. and see what they did and are still doing to us on that front. all that talk you hear about blacks need to farm or start growing this or that, land. blah blah blah. we did that too. and guess who stepped in and cheated us as usual? your favorite villain. the white man. every way you look, every time you turn around there he/she is doing what they do to hold us back or take away something we've built. they owe us a lot. never be afraid of asking for what they owe you. you never know what might happen. dont ASSUME anything.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reparations could come in the form of exemptions on federal and state income taxes and property taxes for all black folks who can prove their ancestry in the AMERICAS (north, central, south) dating back to a general and specific date. . . . Oh and land. Lots of it. Like 4 states worth.

Should last 400 years.
ADOS is not about other AMERICAs bruh. each America has to make their own separate claim. ADOS is about north america and north america only.

here's what will happen if ADOS people actually got reparations. It would set a precedent as ADOS people usually do when it comes to the civil rights and plights of black people worldwide. Whatever we do over here always changes the game world wide. thats why its hilarious that these other black folks are so afraid of us getting what we deserve on our own. not realizing, it would help them to get what they're owed as well. it literally ALWAYS works like that. shoot, it works like that for all minority groups including white women. anytime black folks in america push a civil rights agenda. every single minority group you can come up with prospers behind it.

remember all the scared latins and asians during that oscar so white movement. and that was an easy one. all of a sudden the heads in charge are a lot more diverse. all of a sudden you have latins and asians where you didnt see any before. but those same latins and asians are scared to death of the movement and some were anti. but as usual. we stick our necks out there, get shot up, watered hosed down and end up winning something for everyone.

sit back and watch us work.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
obviously i dont participate in this convo too much, but i think that the idea of exemption from taxes, income, land, etc, is a really good idea

it takes away so much ammo from the opposition because there's zero "handout" involved with tax exemption. the only money that's "given" is earned yourself, it doesnt come from anyone else. all these whiny fakkits you see talking about "why should i pay, i didnt own slaves" or "but my irish ancestors were slaves too" just don't have an argument when they aren't giving you anything. and when you take it to politicians, they dont have to find it in the budget or anything like that...they just have to write it off, which this fukkin country has perfected to a fine science

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
ADOS is not about other AMERICAs bruh. each America has to make their own separate claim. ADOS is about north america and north america only.

here's what will happen if ADOS people actually got reparations. It would set a precedent as ADOS people usually do when it comes to the civil rights and plights of black people worldwide. Whatever we do over here always changes the game world wide. thats why its hilarious that these other black folks are so afraid of us getting what we deserve on our own. not realizing, it would help them to get what they're owed as well. it literally ALWAYS works like that. shoot, it works like that for all minority groups including white women. anytime black folks in america push a civil rights agenda. every single minority group you can come up with prospers behind it.

remember all the scared latins and asians during that oscar so white movement. and that was an easy one. all of a sudden the heads in charge are a lot more diverse. all of a sudden you have latins and asians where you didnt see any before. but those same latins and asians are scared to death of the movement and some were anti. but as usual. we stick our necks out there, get shot up, watered hosed down and end up winning something for everyone.

sit back and watch us work.
Yea, Im not mad at that either. Its a good start.

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
@rapbeats as far as compensation goes. I am in no way against cash payouts on a moral or ethical basis. That money is OWED. . . I will say that would almost certainly be a harder deal to get governments to agree to. With tax exemptions as the primary form of compensation, there's not much to argue against, and honestly it may be worth more than a cash payout according to how much cash we are talking.

The last thing anyone would want to see happen is government agree to a relatively low cash payout, and then act as if we're even.

All of that said, I would back cash as well so long as it is a lot of fukking money.