Is Reparations A Possibility? @Black Panther Asks Legal Expert Ken Feinberg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

:wow:aight fam.
I see that despite its faults and the strong opposition to it, the immediate gratification of it, is too much for you(and the majority of ADOS) to see past.
Tax exemption is an enduring benefit that will outweigh any cash payout long term.

The "what about unemployed negroes" tells me we are shooting at two completely different targets. Im trying to change the economic trajectory of our people in this country, and you are trying to get nikkas paid now! cash! So they can make big moves.

:hubie:Ima let you cook and shake my head as these white folks bush the idea.
I notice you keep acting like i'm like you. I dont want to hate on your Tax exemptions like you're hating on our cash payments. I SAID. They owe us BOTH, Exemptions and CASH IN HAND. what part of that dont you understand?

but to your point about unemployment or my point i made. You do realize a lot of us especially black men are not even working, nor do the own businesses. What the hell will an exemption do for someone who doesnt have either? NOTHING. this is why you need BOTH. Exemptions for You and I Dead, Cash for you and I, and those that are not like you and I. GET IT?

I'm about cover all scenarios. because it is owed to us. I'm not making a plan based on something i came up with. They owe us all of that and then some. so my initial request is to give them the Check at the dinner table. you've been eating real good for a long time at this table. TIME TO PAY YOUR BILL. Now they want to argue about who bought all the drinks or who the appetiziers were for, and how some other guests got up and left assuming they paid their share of the tab but they didnt. That aint my problem. You've eaten, now it's time to pay up. these are the items on the bill, invoice, receipt.

It's like saying I only want tax exemptions but no prison reform. nope. they would just lock up more of you black businss owners . so they wouldnt have to pay that tax, and get tax dollars at the prisons for your black a... headcount.

give me what you owe me and you all me all of it(cash, exemptions, etc, etc, etc.)

You do realize black people are broke people in general. therefore, we dont have much money in our savings account thats even if we have a savings account. The numbers below are based on people who actually have an account. what if you did the math on all people of these different races. we would have less saved and much worse than even this graph looks.
avg-savings-age_orjzie

U.S. Savings Account Balances by Income, 2013-2016
Household Income 2016 Average Savings 2013 Average Savings 3-Year Change
Under $25,000 $6,021 $5,079 +19%
$25,000 - $44,999 $11,719 $9,565 +23%
$45,000 - $69,999 $13,179 $8,932 +48%
$70,000 - $114,999 $15,333 $17,305 -11%
$115,000 - $159,999 $37,645 $20,925 +80%
$160,000+ $117,771 $82,917 +42%

Households in the lowest income bracket were also the ones least likely to have savings accounts at all. Just 28% of those surveyed with an income below $25,000 or less had an active savings account. By comparison, 60% of households making at least $70,000 reported having an open savings account.

SEE above ^^^^ this means the more money/CASH IN HAND. the more you are willing to save. thats just FACTS.

Last edited:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need that cash too Dead.

remember my franchise scenario. what if you want to go into business as a franchisee? you need a certain amount of liquid cash to get in. i didnt say tax exemptions after the fact. actual CASH on hand.

Let's used our boy Nipsey or take it even further..E-40 who did it first amongst the rappers. Lets get into this fatburger franchise.

https://www.franchiseclique.com/franchise/Fatburger

Are You a Good Fit for Fatburger?

NET WORTH REQUIREMENTS
Fatburger requires a minimum net worth of $1,500,000 (excluding automobiles, furnishings and personal residences), with a minimum of $500,000 in liquid assets. Liquid assets are defined as those which can be converted to cash within thirty (30) days.

The cost of establishing a Fatburger restaurant will vary according to the size of the facility, relative land issues and the extent of necessary leasehold improvements. Twenty-five percent of the total cost must be funded from personal resources. The remainder may be funded through traditional financial institutions or our approved lending sources

FRANCHISE TERRITORY OPPORTUNITY
Qualified individuals can now multiply their opportunity by owning a mini-chain of Fatburger restaurants in a specified area. Minimum net worth requirements of the area franchise developer will be reviewed on an individual basis. The franchise developer will have to demonstrate that he/she possesses the financial strength and organization to maximize the development of the territory.

THE FRANCHISE FEE
The franchise fee for each Fatburger restaurant is $50,000.

Now you tell me, how many black people in america right now have 50k on deck?

well according to the stats. not many.

scf-note-figure1-20170927.png

Forget it, fatburger is too much for you. lets do Quiznos(i know they have fallen all the way off. but we know subway is too expensive.)

You need 10K to start as the franchise fee.

https://www.franchiseclique.com/franchise/Quiznos-Subs

• Get started with an initial franchise fee of $10,000*

Truth is, one of the ways ADOS with reparations(cash, exemptions, etc) would do well in the short term so we can start generating wealth for future generations is to get in on some of these ready made businesses and not go out on a limb with little to no business acumen and lose our shirts. so the franchise route would be very smart for a lot of us. own a couple of quiznos in your area so now even that KNOWN spot that all the kids like to go to, they can still go there. they dont have to completely change their taste buds and mentality in order to buy black. thats the beauty of the franchise move. You get your weight up, Flip that into a fatburger or larger franchises. and next thing you know, you can own a mcdonalds(not that its the type of food we need to be eating but thats another conversation.)

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
How so? :bpthink:

Listen, I am over posters like yourself who constantly make these - "I'm for reparations but...." threads. So much so, I barely engage -- if at all anymore in the threads on reparations on this forum. It's draining -- and it's gaslighting to the fullest.

Look, don't support reparations. Or continue to front like you do support it - but under some guidelines or concerns (aka Concern Trolling) - It's your right.

But, as I stated in my comment - I think you are full of shyt. And I am saying that the nicest way I can. :smile:

Stay positive and have a great weekend!

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Listen, I am over posters like yourself who constantly make these - "I'm for reparations but...." threads. So much so, I barely engage -- if at all anymore in the threads on reparations on this forum. It's draining -- and it's gaslighting to the fullest.

Look, don't support reparations. Or continue to front like you do support it - but under some guidelines or concerns (aka Concern Trolling) - It's your right.

But, as I stated in my comment - I think you are full of shyt. And I am saying that the nicest way I can. :smile:

Stay positive and have a great weekend!

I don't consider it concern trolling if the people at the forefront of the current hashtag movement are pushing harmful ideas to the Black community (zero-sum voting, unwillingness to compromise, anti-immigration, not attacking the right).

Or to say that Yvette Carnell sits on the board of an organization created by a white supremacist.

Or to say that Tariq Nasheed is a fraudulent, hypocritical race hustler.

All of which are harmful to the ideas they are presenting. This isn't the same as saying something spurious as "I don't like Yvette Carnell's tone".

I'll continue to advocate for reparations, as I have done in the past. Thanks for your input, @xoxodede . :bpunimpressed:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I don't consider it concern trolling if the people at the forefront of the current hashtag movement are pushing harmful ideas to the Black community (zero-sum voting, unwillingness to compromise, anti-immigration, not attacking the right).

Or to say that Yvette Carnell sits on the board of an organization created by a white supremacist.

Or to say that Tariq Nasheed is a fraudulent, hypocritical race hustler.

All of which are harmful to the ideas they are presenting. This isn't the same as saying something spurious as "I don't like Yvette Carnell's tone".

I'll continue to advocate for reparations, as I have done in the past. Thanks for your input, @xoxodede . :bpunimpressed:

On Concern Trolling -- we can agree to disagree. :smile:

Other than that -- Thanks for your comment.

As I have stated numerous times - I don't follow Yvette or Tone -- and haven't for quite some time. I also detest Tariq - and have made that openly known since my first day on this forum in 2015.

With that being said - I do support ADOS - and their goals -- and will continue too.

Continue to do whatever you please - that is your prerogative.

Again, have a great weekend. :smile: