Is R&B singer Tank speaking facts? “Chris Brown is better than Michael Jackson”

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
He does literally nothing better than MJ. Literally nothing. Not singing. Not dancing. Nothing. To say he has more raw talent is literally insane and anyone who dapped this shyt needs to be slapped.
better is a matter of preference

more is a matter of fact

that's just down to time HA

raw talent is coming out of the bush in virginia damn near ready to market

mj was poured into from the start he is the child of showbusiness a refined talent

i am not elevating cb over mj he will never get close to mj accomplishments or legacy in entertainment

folks are just stunned at how cb came into the business after the artist development model basically died in his early teens & had everything he had

that shyte ain't regular that's like a child being a autodidact reaching a masters level in whatever subject then jumping into academia

what if stories draw the imagination & cb is a big time case of that

if he was born in a era with sufficient producers songwriters if he was properly raised & groomed in professional showbusiness etcetera etcetera etcetera

folks get defensive soon as they see cb name put next to mj name & nothin disrespectful is really being said HA

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I agree with what's he's saying. :manny: It is a testament though on how you conduct yourself can make a difference. Side note I would say Randy Moss is better than Jerry Rice talent wise. But teams rather have Rice versus the diva antics of Moss. Same premise.

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
Chris dances better than MJ yes but he not fukking with the goat as a singer,writer or a overall performer

Chris Brown does more dances overall than MJ, but esthetically, he's not fukking with MJ. If they did the same exact dance steps for step, CB would look sloppy by comparison.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Who the fukk at motown was doing MJ shyt before MJ? Lemme guess Tito, Jermaine, and Jackie taught MJ how to be an all around entertainer? I guess if CB had Joe Jackson whooping his ass he wouldnt have fukked up his reputation :mjlol:
as i said mj was the frankenstein

being on motown meant direct access to all the greats the ones signed to motown & everyone else

mj had james brown jackie wilson all the prototypes of song & dance every record every recorded performance right there available to download into his brain

that and dedicated mentorship it was no accident or miracle that he was what he was

people make fun of the jackson brothers but it's funny measure them up against what is going on now they all got enough pedigree to outperform whoever

mj was the most focused the most dedicated of his brothers and that showed but they were all professionals

the business made it work in spite of joe jacksons fukkery & really peep the life stories of the past eras stars you will see having joe jackson for a father ain't even the worse you can go through on your way to the stage

if cb had that eras model of show business he'd have reached more of his potential

they were doing way worse than cb in every way back then it was normal doing women wrong & getting high was a part of the job HA

a lot of the old heads were closer to being criminals than the big blood bhris brown HA

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
bhris self taught & has much less mentorship from all time greats

mj is like the frankenstein of entertainers taken from childhood & programmed under all the greats

the whole of entertainment up until that point downloaded into one individual

when i say bhris is raw it's just in comparison to maybe the most well seasoned & prepared entertainer in recorded history that is mj

& even with cb being raw you can see the talent he's just not as polished

Another difference between CB and MJ when it comes to dancing is that CB doesn't create dance, he's just better than everyone else at doing what they do. MJ created dances, and was far more polished with already established moves than everyone else.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Better dancer than Mike,Id probably give him that. But everything else:comeon:?

And im not even a Michael Jackson fan like that. But he had a few songs that make you understand people passing out:wow:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
better raw talent

way worse mentorship & musical upbringing

if bhris had the motown machine shaping him & feeding him the level of work mj was getting it wouldn't sound as crazy

cb just born in a era where the level of collaborators is not what it was in mj's era

he's out there just throwing shyte out

He's not a better singer than Michael

Not that I think Michael is a vocal god, but Chris is one of the og struggle singers that paved ways for the struggle singers we have today