Is R&B singer Tank speaking facts? “Chris Brown is better than Michael Jackson”

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
bhris self taught & has much less mentorship from all time greats

mj is like the frankenstein of entertainers taken from childhood & programmed under all the greats

the whole of entertainment up until that point downloaded into one individual

when i say bhris is raw it's just in comparison to maybe the most well seasoned & prepared entertainer in recorded history that is mj

& even with cb being raw you can see the talent he's just not as polished

Who the fukk at motown was doing MJ shyt before MJ? Lemme guess Tito, Jermaine, and Jackie taught MJ how to be an all around entertainer? I guess if CB had Joe Jackson whooping his ass he wouldnt have fukked up his reputation :mjlol:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
A lot of folks in this generation won’t accept the fact that a good amount of the previous generation was just flat out better. This MJ/CB comparison being one of the conversations that should never be had because Chris has never even come close to duplicating anything on the level of MJ.

Chris Brown in actuality could be compared to 18/19 year Mike that had the bell pepper nose as a singer or dancer cuz Chris Brown don’t even a classic album or video or performance to even put him in a legit conversation with Mike as a standalone artist. How can we compare these two when CB don’t even have album that rivals Off the Wall?

Folks just like to hear themselves speak and troll for engagement.

Menna

All Star
Daps
There are stories about CB doing standing flips and building routines around his flips…

MJ never flipped this is the ONLY argument I see where CB has something on Mike other than this CB looked up to MJ when he was young and could never and will never match MJ

CB great dancer and very good vocals … MJ has him beat on both people forget MJ could walk out on stage infront of 50,000 stand, take off his glasses turn around wink and walk off and 2,000 fainted 1,0000 carried off on stretchers no one on this earth today could do that

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of folks in this generation won’t accept the fact that a good amount of the previous generation was just flat out better. This MJ/CB comparison being one of the conversations that should never be had because Chris has never even come close to duplicating anything on the level of MJ.
Facts. They hate to hear it though. Michael Jackson was better than any modern artist when he was 12 years old. Nobody coming up today is seeing the likes of James Brown, Isaac Hayes, Stevie Wonder, Sly Stone, Donny @Hathaway, Marvin Gaye, David Ruffin, Chaka Khan, Prince, Patrice Rushen, the Isley Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire, George Duke, the Gap Band, Lakeside, etc.

I know that list is tl;dr but it really speaks to the quality you had back then. Smokey Robinson. Minnie Riperton. Angela Bofill. Diana Ross. The Sylvers. Johnny Guitar Watson. Luther Vandross. Coltrane. Miles Davis. Wes Montgomery. Morris Day. The SOS band. Slave. I could go on all night, lol

Last edited:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I think a mature conversation about who is a better dancer could be fun. Throw out some YouTube clips.

Everything else MJ>

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think a mature conversation about who is a better dancer could be fun. Throw out some YouTube clips.

Everything else MJ>

Michael Jackson is the ONLY recording artist to be inducted into the national dance Hall Of Fame.

There is NO conversation in dance, singing, performing, or writing to be had between Michael Jackson and Chris Brown

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
better raw talent

way worse mentorship & musical upbringing

if bhris had the motown machine shaping him & feeding him the level of work mj was getting it wouldn't sound as crazy

cb just born in a era where the level of collaborators is not what it was in mj's era

he's out there just throwing shyte out

He does literally nothing better than MJ. Literally nothing. Not singing. Not dancing. Nothing. To say he has more raw talent is literally insane and anyone who dapped this shyt needs to be slapped.