Is R&B singer Tank speaking facts? “Chris Brown is better than Michael Jackson”

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
better raw talent

way worse mentorship & musical upbringing

if bhris had the motown machine shaping him & feeding him the level of work mj was getting it wouldn't sound as crazy

cb just born in a era where the level of collaborators is not what it was in mj's era

he's out there just throwing shyte out

come on breh :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Brown is great, but let’s stop the cap.
Chris Brown isn’t going to go down in history for breaking down racial barriers in music the way Michael did. Before Mike, MTV wouldn’t play black artists.
No Chris Brown album is breaking the same kinds of records as Thriller.

Little kids who weren’t even alive when MJ passed are still trying to moonwalk.
Isolated native tribes in the Amazon rainforest know who Michael Jackson is. (3:23 in the video)

Michael Jackson had the WHOLE WORLD showing him love. Didn’t matter if you were Princess Diana, the President of the United States, or the leader of a drug cartel.
210512_mj_reagan_feat.jpg
71gUiiVT7tL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

nld8gzeuidz71.jpg
imo-the-best-mj-ever-looked-in-his-like-was-his-1987-trip-v0-9r42aj17kd7c1.jpg

they-dont-care-about-us-12.jpg

MJ’s aura alone was enough to have grown people passing out. Bro really had conqueror’s haki in real life.

On top of that, MJ was a deeper artist with a broader range than Chris Brown. MJ had the dance songs on lock, but he also dropped gems about gang violence, systemic racism, poverty, humanitarianism, corruption in the music business, paparazzi culture, false allegations, world peace, etc. Dude was an entertainer, a storyteller, a filmmaker, a human rights activist, a philanthropist, a businessman, and a trailblazer for future black entertainers. Mike had a lasting multi-generational appeal and united the whole world in ways no other artist ever will. He was the GOAT.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
come on breh :beli:
bhris self taught & has much less mentorship from all time greats

mj is like the frankenstein of entertainers taken from childhood & programmed under all the greats

the whole of entertainment up until that point downloaded into one individual

when i say bhris is raw it's just in comparison to maybe the most well seasoned & prepared entertainer in recorded history that is mj

& even with cb being raw you can see the talent he's just not as polished

Daps
Reppin
Botz
Tank been fukkin' wit that white girl too long, he lost it.

9eTzzR.gif

MJ had men, women and children wanting to be him.
Nobody wanna be CB like generations of people around the globe wanted and want to be like Mike.

Some people need to be banished from the culture, I nominate Tank.

Michael was a showman, a businessman, musician, electrician of the people; he electrified and illuminated the world with his brilliance ten times over...
Chris Brown ain't have white women in middle America passin' out at the concert. You know who did?

52a48bea8841fbd83dd3e3613b3b622f.gif

Does Chris Brown have a song produced by Teddy Riley that hit like Remember The Time? No.
Does Chris Brown have Off The Wall? Thriller? Bad? Dangerous? No.
Does Tank have any of these?

Ayo....

:what::pacspit::birdman::childplease::aicmon::dahell:

My niece is not even 2 years old and her favorite song is smooth criminal...They play the song all the time at her daycare. "Yo Excuse Me Miss" is a classic to people from my age group but I don't think Chris Brown has any classic song that is for all age groups, while Michael has a bunch of songs that fit into what I described.
PS: Yeah, Chris Brown has generic songs like Beautiful People, Forever, With You etc but they are not comparable to Rock With You, PYT, Liberian Girl or even Smooth Criminal...Not even like You Rock My World

In the grand scheme of things, Chris Brown will be forgettable soon. Yeah, the teen to adults from late 2000s and early 2010s generations will remember him once in a while, but I am not really sure about the ones before and after.

Damn black people can’t ever be great on their own without being compared to other black people.

Damn, some of you truly see black people as mentally challenged people who can't even be compared to others due to some innate challenges..."Just appreciate all of them equally. Why do we always fight our own?"...Like, some of you can't even see how harmful this narrative is... :scust: