Is @Poitier Black?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
half-breh, i'm the one who said blacks should strive to own and control their own institutions, like dr umar johnsons school. i never once said blacks will never control their own shyt, and these quotes you're citing are completely irrelevant to you telling me to go back to africa.

realistically, you told me to go back to africa cus your non-black side started to show itself. same reason you threatened coli posters by saying your "fourchan certified"

Show me where I disagreed with us owning our own institutions? :ohhh: I said I don't think Blacks should support UMAIR JOHNSON and his money grabs

And I did make these post so not sure how you took the 'go back to Africa" as an insult. I genuinely think you should consider going back if you feel as hopeless as your post come off :manny:

Breh, there are a ton of Black Americans who come from the bloodlines of multiple Black diasporas :what: This whole "we and us" thing isn't as concrete as you're trying to make it out to be and is as damn silly as your phenotype test for Blackness.

Globalism as in a developed Africa, a developed Africa meaning more African American immigrants, more African American immigrants means more Black wealth in this country and also more mixing of the two diasporas. Are you really that damn dense? And it isn't just Africa, but Black people in Brazil, DR, Europe, etc who all do well in their locale but also immigrate here in numbers DO MATTER to us. Stop with the fukking foolishness.
Nice strawman.

You're the one professing that Africans outside of America have no utility to Black Americans and that we are some isolated group. Your lack of logic never fails to astound.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Brownie points? From who? Definitely not a prissy ass nikka like you :mjlol: You won't find a message on here from me praising the White man and yes I have pride in America, I live here and it's where I make my stay :ohhh: Stop worrying about my flaws and worry about why The Coli membership think you're a bytch :lolbron:

Ma nikka u don't need to worry about WHO I am what I look like or where I am from. That ain't ya business. :russ:

I'm a handsome nikka and my bytch bad don't worry about me :russ:

What you need to worry about is why u come from a family of nikkas who clutch to straws of ANY EUROPEAN country to stop being nikkas who made u into a c00n.

You can try as you might be distance yourself from Africa but you will NEVER be accepted by white America as an American.

The patriotism you're displaying is pathetic

'my mums light skin but im dark my mum is french, portugese, italian and black but i look black' :wow:

I bet ya mama bleached her skin and permed her hair. c00n.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Ma nikka u don't need to worry about WHO I am what I look like or where I am from. That ain't ya business. :russ:

I'm a handsome nikka and my bytch bad don't worry about me :russ:

What you need to worry about is why u come from a family of nikkas who clutch to straws of ANY EUROPEAN country to stop being nikkas who made u into a c00n.

You can try as you might be distance yourself from Africa but you will NEVER be accepted by white America as an American.

The patriotism you're displaying is pathetic

'my mums light skin but im dark my mum is french, portugese, italian and black but i look black' :wow:

I bet ya mama bleached her skin and permed her hair. c00n.

That's a whole lot of typing there. It's that time of the month, huh?

I got Black pride, not African pride... deal with it. America is my country and I'll make it work without kissing up to Whites.

Now go douche your puss, bytch ass nikka.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Show me where I disagreed with us owning our own institutions? :ohhh: I said I don't think Blacks should support UMAIR JOHNSON and his money grabs

And I did make these post so not sure how you took the 'go back to Africa" as an insult. I genuinely think you should consider going back if you feel as hopeless as your post come off :manny:

i said we have more opportunity in america than africa, how would "going back to africa" make any fukking sense :stopitslime: and your quotes are still irrelevant. you said go back to africa in response to blacks controlling something in US. anyone who read that thread knows how p*ssyhurt the idea of a black owned/ran school made you

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

I got Black pride, not African pride... deal with it. America is my country and I'll make it work without kissing up to Whites.

America is NOT your country and will NEVER BE your country. You DO COME FROM AFRICA. You can cry all night and deny it but your ancestors were brought to America they aren't FROM America.

Now go slap your absent father and bed wench mother for making you the pathetic excuse of a c00n black man you are today.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you said go back to africa in response to blacks controlling something in US.

ban bet?

America is NOT your country and will NEVER BE your country. You DO COME FROM AFRICA. You can cry all night and deny it but your ancestors were brought to America they aren't FROM America.

Now go slap your absent father and bed wench mother for making you the pathetic excuse of a c00n black man you are today.

Fatherless but never mistaken for a bytch

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ban bet?

there's no need to bet, anyone can go back and read the entire conversation themself.

but since you wanna tapdance around that, what pro-black justification do you have for threatening coli with fourchan threats? mr. chan certified :usure:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Black pride, not African pride...Black pride, not African pride...:patrice:

Makes no sense.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
ban bet?

Glad you acknowledge you had no black man in your life. Only mental illness would possess any black person in America to cling on to the very country that makes their life hell everyday.

I'm glad you admit you have no father and you're mums a bedwench c00n who passed her bullshyt on to you.

Do you

americanpridecopy1.jpg