Is @Poitier Black?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
there's no need to bet, anyone can go back and read the entire conversation themself.

but since you wanna tapdance around that, what pro-black justification do you have for threatening coli with fourchan threats? mr. chan certified :usure:

you dodging and a member was talking about being a wolf so I was flaunting my pedigree

Black pride, not African pride...Black pride, not African pride...:patrice:

Makes no sense.

makes ton of sense. doesn't mean I have disdain for contemporary Africa or appreciation for Africa's past but Black Americans have to start building.

Glad you acknowledge you had no black man in your life. Only mental illness would possess any black person in America to cling on to the very country that makes their life hell everyday.

I'm glad you admit you have no father and you're mums a bedwench c00n who passed her bullshyt on to you.

Do you

americanpridecopy1.jpg

I love America. Glad you accepted that fact.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

so if i believe africans are not coming to save the day for american americans; why would you tell me to go BACK to africa? try to answer that w/o tapdancing, @Poitier

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
so if i believe africans are not coming to save the day for american americans; why would you tell me to go BACK to africa? try to answer that w/o tapdancing

Because the "Go back to Africa" post was before that post :ohhh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because the "Go back to Africa" post was before that post :ohhh:

so what are you even posting it for :mindblown: what is your point? the entire thread was about a black ran school, something you clearly objected to in the umar johnson thread. now you keep posting up irrelevant quotes about africa, when you and kermit were the ones who brought it up. i'm getting caught in poitiers web of tapdancing circular arguments :damn:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here in Europe I know so many people going back to Africa to get involved with oil, food, start businesses as Africa gives them opportunities to wealth they would usually be closed off to in the Western World.

We are the ONLY minority who shyt on where we come from. I've never seen an Asian American shyt on Asia the way you find some African Americans do it.

Have you EVER seen an Asian boy on some 'fukk India those stinky nikkas I'm ASIAN AMERICAN!' .

Never. Only us.
Most blacks in Europe have Direct ties to Africa though. Fact.
Its different in the states.
Truth is A lot of Brothers here don't really know much about the continent other than what the media tells them...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
so what are you even posting it for :mindblown: what is your point? the entire thread was about a black ran school, something you clearly objected to in the umar johnson thread. now you keep posting up irrelevant quotes about africa, when you and kermit were the ones who brought it up. i'm getting caught in poitiers web of tapdancing circular arguments :damn:

It was in the "Harvard photo series" thread. Get your head in the game.

I didn't object to a Black run school but a Umar Johnson run school. Once again, ban bet?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Most blacks in Europe have Direct ties to Africa though. Fact.
Its different in the states.
Truth is A lot of Brothers here don't really know much about the continent other than what the media tells them...

And judging by the posts in this thread they aren't very interested either. lol.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was in the "Harvard photo series" thread. Get your head in the game.

what relevancy does that thread have to do with anything? no tapdancing, just answer.

I didn't object to a Black run school but a Umar Johnson run school. Once again, ban bet?

ban bet for what? anyone can read the thread and see your objections.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
what relevancy does that thread have to do with anything? no tapdancing, just answer.

ban bet for what? anyone can read the thread and see your objections.

If it's so plain to see that I object to Black run schools (not Umar Johnson run schools) then quote it and get me banned? One less c00n, eh?

I've been on record multiple times in HL and TLR stating that we need Black run schools after we get our local economies straight

Your move