Is @Poitier Black?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You don't have to respect shyt. If a African wants to talk slick then I'll talk slick back but don't start kicking Pan-African tropes of "unity" when you was just saying all Black Americans are "thugs who serve massa."
Dawg...I have never said the bolded....at all.

And look at my daps and reps...I have gone so hard defending black Americans on here and black people worldwide! That's where that comes from. Talking about race and racism. Social justice. Equality for people. The rights of men, women, and children.

If you have some issues against Africans, then I would honestly respect if you said that more than putting words in other people's mouths/text in other people's posts. You obviously do and have displayed that on more than one occasion, and you need to check yourself.

But go ahead man...do you. That was disappointing as all hell in my eyes.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Who has promoted that viewpoint? Surely not I...

Now, either stop crying like a little bytch or take up a ban bet.... find a post where I initiated any shyt talking with any non Black American where they did not start it or find a post where I said Black Americans shouldn't and couldn't be proud of all of the Black Diaspora :ohhh:

Breh I honestly couldn't give a shyt about whether you said it on page 1 2, 3 4 5. The quotes @GreatestLaker copied for me are enough. This thread just brought life to your tap dancing for those of us who didn't catch is.

The point is you said it and you're dumb.

You're gonna skirt around to deflect you're saying hillbilly shyt but you said garbage and you know it.

Just an FYI if you hope to get anywhere in life you're going to need ANY black contact you can find.

I work in investment banking and trust me when you're on a trading floor with 150 Jews and 100 White trust fund babies you will be LUCKY to meet a black VP or MD and you won't give a fukk whether they are African, Black American or not.

The MD who hired me was a BLACK AMERICAN who came from our wall street office and he calls me 'brother'.

If you get far in IT, Medicine, Law you will meet MANY Africans who have excelled and I DARE u to say u don't need their help :banderas:

fukking fakkit.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Dawg...I have never said the bolded....at all.

And look at my daps and reps...I have gone so hard defending black Americans on here and black people worldwide! That's where that comes from.

If you have some issues against Africans, then I would honestly respect if you said that more than putting words in other people's mouths/text in other people's posts. You obviously do, and you need to check yourself.

But go ahead man...do you. That was disappointing as all hell in my eyes.

If someone talks bad about Black Americans, I'm going to defend us. I have no problems with Africans baseline but if they want to talk slick, it can go both ways. Clean Cut was going on for pages about how Black Americans are thugs, poor and toms, I simply returned the favor. I'm not one to sit back and let someone have it because they "come from the motherland"

Breh I honestly couldn't give a shyt about whether you said it on page 1 2, 3 4 5. The quotes @GreatestLaker copied for me are enough. This thread just brought life to your tap dancing for those of us who didn't catch is.

The point is you said it and you're dumb.

You're gonna skirt around to deflect you're saying hillbilly shyt but you said garbage and you know it.

Just an FYI if you hope to get anywhere in life you're going to need ANY black contact you can find.

I work in investment banking and trust me when you're on a trading floor with 150 Jews and 100 White trust fund babies you will be LUCKY to meet a black VP or MD and you won't give a fukk whether they are African, Black American or not.

The MD who hired me was a BLACK AMERICAN who came from our wall street office and he calls me 'brother'.

If you get far in IT, Medicine, Law you will meet MANY Africans who have excelled and I DARE u to say u don't need their help :banderas:

fukking fakkit.

I hope you're using the word fakkit ironically. I've never been mistaken for p*ssy like you :mjlol:
dude told me to go back to africa in the thread about dr umar johnsons school :heh:

In the very same thread you said Africans doing well doesn't mean shyt to you? :ohhh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
yep, that thread. so if i believe that, why would you tell me to go back to africa just because i think blacks should control their own institutions in US?

I didn't tell you to go back to Africa because Blacks should own their institutions, we agreed there. I told you to go back because you're a pessimist who thinks us owning our own institutions will never happen.

what does africa being lifted up by foreigners have to do with us? are they going to share the wealth?
what does africans have to do with slave descendants in america? i'm talking about specific genetics earned from centuries of slave labor.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Where is the c00n alert?
KrH7p0C.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
probably the same inboxes where your nudes are floating around :wow:

Worry less about me and more about convincing people that you don't have a vagina :mjlol:

Worry less about Africans and the shyt show ur life is that as a black man you dikk ride the very people who enslaved :wow:

poitier out here tryna earn brownie points for being 'American' meanwhile White Americans would spit on his grave :wow:

'im part indian, italian, dutch, french and polish'

Nah breh you're just a nikka :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't tell you to go back to Africa because Blacks should own their institutions, we agreed there. I told you to go back because you're a pessimist who thinks us owning our own institutions will never happen.

half-breh, i'm the one who said blacks should strive to own and control their own institutions, like dr umar johnsons school. i never once said blacks will never control their own shyt, and these quotes you're citing are completely irrelevant to you telling me to go back to africa.

realistically, you told me to go back to africa cus your non-black side started to show itself. same reason you threatened coli posters by saying your "fourchan certified"

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Worry less about Africans and the shyt show ur life is that as a black man you dikk ride the very people who enslaved :wow:

poitier out here tryna earn brownie points for being 'American' meanwhile White Americans would spit on his grave :wow:

'im part indian, italian, dutch, french and polish'

Nah breh you're just a nikka :mjpls:

Brownie points? From who? Definitely not a prissy ass nikka like you :mjlol: You won't find a message on here from me praising the White man and yes I have pride in America, I live here and it's where I make my stay :ohhh: Stop worrying about my flaws and worry about why The Coli membership think you're a bytch :lolbron:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
half-breh, i'm the one who said blacks should strive to own and control their own institutions, like dr umar johnsons school. i never once said blacks will never control their own shyt, and these quotes you're citing are completely irrelevant to you telling me to go back to africa.

realistically, you told me to go back to africa cus your non-black side started to show itself. same reason you threatened coli posters by saying your "fourchan certified"

yup that was me he threatened with that bullsh!t
:ufdup: