Is @Poitier Black?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Man shut that shyt up. Black Americans don't NEED anyone. Black Americans NEED to get their house in order and you aren't Black American so you don't get to sit at the table and tell us a damn thang.
an African nikka took your bytch? :heh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm around Asians every day of my life. They watch their dumb lil bollywood films and take huge pride in their culture. You on the other hand are sitting online talking about 'smelly Africans'

Ok breh :obama: I've been around plenty of Asians, specifically Japanese, Indians, Koreans, Chinese, Filipinos and Vietnamese and their problems amongst one another are well-documented and I've seen it first hand.

And if a African wants to call us "dumb rappers" then they better be ready to receive pressure :yeshrug:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Man shut that shyt up. Black Americans don't NEED anyone. Black Americans NEED to get their house in order and you aren't Black American so you don't get to sit at the table and tell us a damn thang.

I never said African Americans NEED anyone.

Unless you were a cac devil WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SEPERATE BLACKS AND KEEP GOING ON AND ON AND ON AND ON about it ?!

This is level 1 c00n train behaviour and cac behaviour. This is CLASSIC slave master syndrome.

Honestly, if you're a supposed black man why exactly are you trying to divide your own race of people.

WHY ?!

I can't stand the cac and c00n's need to divide black people ?!

I have family in America and the UK and I treat ALL BLACK PEOPLE THE SAME.

I can't stand blacks who do this division shyt.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I never said African Americans NEED anyone.

Unless you were a cac devil WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SEPERATE BLACKS AND KEEP GOING ON AND ON AND ON AND ON about it ?!

This is level 1 c00n train behaviour and cac behaviour. This is CLASSIC slave master syndrome.

Honestly, if you're a supposed black man why exactly are you trying to divide your own race of people.

WHY ?!

I can't stand the cac and c00n's need to divide black people ?!

I have family in America and the UK and I treat ALL BLACK PEOPLE THE SAME.

I can't stand blacks who do this division shyt.

I'm from Jamaica, traced my roots to Ghana. Respect Black Americans that fought, Respect Garvey's movement, Resepct Kwame Nkrumah.. Those nikkas that be on that "fukk Africa" shyt are c00ns, simple.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

See this is a lack of comprehension and stupidity on your part. I've never gone "on about" anything. I have however come into threads that were premised around each Black diaspora being at odd or whatever and gave my opinion. Why do I think Black Americans need to focus on themselves? Well, unless you're a Black American you wouldn't understand but our house isn't in order so it's not exactly smart of us to focus on global economies if our local economies are broken. I'm all for Africa and other Black diasporas doing well but that doesn't mean jack shyt for Black Americans. It's good that you have family across the globe and it's cool that you're attempting to gain daps but the truth is that we aren't one big monolith.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I remember when Lupita won the oscar and white supremacist said she's 'different' and not like black American women so African Americans shouldn't celebrate her.

White supremacists are forever on some 'African Americans are ******s' other blacks are just black.

White supremacists always go out of their way to separate us black people. 'This one is a good nikka' 'that one is a house nikka' 'this one is a field nikka'

Meanwhile we got black people sitting down and doing that shyt to them for themselves. :heh:

What's the difference between this shyt and what white supremacists say.....

same divisional nonsense.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I'm from Jamaica, traced my roots to Ghana. Respect Black Americans that fought, Respect Garvey's movement, Resepct Kwame Nkrumah.. Those nikkas that be on that "fukk Africa" shyt are c00ns, simple.

I'm saying breh. I got family in NYC, family in Texas who i visit all the time. I got African American friends who want me to take them to my house in Ghana. All these 'fukk africa' types are c00ns.

My sister actually took her friend whose African American to lagos and Accra last summer :heh: she loved it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I remember when Lupita won the oscar and white supremacist said she's 'different' and not like black American women so African Americans shouldn't celebrate her.

Who has promoted that viewpoint? Surely not I...

Now, either stop crying like a little bytch or take up a ban bet.... find a post where I initiated any shyt talking with any non Black American where they did not start it or find a post where I said Black Americans shouldn't and couldn't be proud of all of the Black Diaspora :ohhh:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Have we reached a decision? :leostare:
tumblr_m9we1tM28x1rrk7c1o1_400.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
@Poitier

I was ready to say you're a good poster when you wanna be and I've even said you're a good poster in the past. Until those comments.

Now you're negging me cause I'm a
"crybaby?"

Cause I can't bring myself to respect those comments you made about Africans? About my people?

You need to check yourself man...seriously.

I can't respect those type of comments. It is what it is. Neg me all you want, it doesn't defend or justify what you said and typed in that thread at all.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier

I was ready to say you're a good poster when you wanna be and I've even sai you're a good poster in the past. Until those comments.

Now you're negging me cause I'm a
"crybaby?"

Cause I can't bring myself to respect those comments you made about Africans?

You need to check yourself man

I can't respect those type of comments. It is what it is. Neg all you want, it doesn't defend what you said and typed in that thread at all.

You don't have to respect shyt. If a African wants to talk slick then I'll talk slick back but don't start kicking Pan-African tropes of "unity" when you was just saying all Black Americans are "thugs who serve massa."