Is @Poitier Black?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

That's just off the first few pages. He had 50 posts in that thread alone shytting on Africans.

First few pages. Want to make a ban bet? None of those quotes came on the first few (2 or 3) and if they did I'll be banned, cool?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:wow:

That's just off the first few pages. He had 50 posts in that thread alone shytting on Africans.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

@Poitier really saying 'stinky africans' '3rd world dump' and how as an African American he is superior to Africans.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Yea dead all I just said, those comments remind me of those kids who bully African kids at school that @*F*U*N*E*R*A*L* was talking about.

Just WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Who needs cac's on st0rmfr0nt to go on about how Africans are sub humans when we got blacks doing that to themselves.

When will people realize that AFRICAN, BLACK AMERICAN, BLACK EUROPEAN. it's all BLACK.

White man don't care if ur great great grand ma native American if you still look like a nikka.

in 2014 dudes are still c00ning this hard.

btw @Blackking shaming Africans and this divisional mentality among the Diaspora is far more damaging c00ning than those dudes chasing pawgs and shyt. From time us blacks in the Western World see Africa as a '3rd world dump' we are doomed.

In order to capitalise on our natural resources we need Africa.....

People are so stupid.

shytting on Africa is so dumb from an academic and economic standpoint.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

@Poitier really saying 'stinky africans' '3rd world dump' and how as an African American he is superior to Africans.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Yea dead all I just said, those comments remind me of those kids who bully African kids at school that @*F*U*N*E*R*A*L* was talking about.

Just WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Who needs cac's on st0rmfr0nt to go on about how Africans are sub humans when we got blacks doing that to themselves.

When will people realize that AFRICAN, BLACK AMERICAN, BLACK EUROPEAN. it's all BLACK.

White man don't care if ur great great grand ma native American if you still look like a nikka.

btw @Blackking shaming Africans and this divisional mentality among the Diaspora is far more damaging c00ning than those dudes chasing pawgs and shyt. From time us blacks in the Western World see Africa as a '3rd world dump' we are doomed.

People are so stupid.

I agree... expect that I wasn't "shaming AFricans. Prior to that shyt I was one of the main posters since sohh hyping up AFrican and African history.. check out sohh threads if you have a memory.

but I do say we should focus on our tribe here in the US first and uplift it-- Before we help and assist others. - Fact.
Africa has never been united and most of the people who are Afrocentric in ideology are African Americans - Fact.

But I'm that's me talking, who has donated 10s of thousand and actually put in my time in Africa anyway.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Theraflu you are downplaying the negative affects of a population of black men that diss black women for any and all reasons.......... but love and worship white women and culture.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Here in Europe I know so many people going back to Africa to get involved with oil, food, start businesses as Africa gives them opportunities to wealth they would usually be closed off to in the Western World.

We are the ONLY minority who shyt on where we come from. I've never seen an Asian American shyt on Asia the way you find some African Americans do it.

Have you EVER seen an Asian boy on some 'fukk India those stinky nikkas I'm ASIAN AMERICAN!' .

Never. Only us.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't care where they were. Point is you said them.

Why are you backtracking? :mjpls: Accept the ban bet :pachaha:And no, point is that I've been very clear since day 1 that I'm for Black Americans above any other diaspora, push come to shove :manny: @Clean Cut was saying stuff like this and I responded since Kemet couldn't:

Who gives a fukk WHERE YOU SAID IT.

The point is you SAID IT.

Step too far.

I defend Black Americans first. It is what it is and when I see shyt like below then I react

More american L's I see.
My people aren't talking about americans, I am.

You don't know shyt about my country so cut that shyt. My tribe was never conquered. White people stay giving you the blues.

Be afrocentric with no knowledge of which african country you come from breh.

What have YOU accomplished? Quit armchairing off smart african americans that you would typically call a c00n for going to college. Majority of your population have the resources to do great things and 90% of you are failures. Give my people the same resources and we end up being geniuses in america. Africans have the highest graduation rate in YOUR country. How pathetic is that? An african would get a job over an african american easy. Always blaming your failures on the white man, but then we africans go to your country and run the show, become engineers and doctors. Meanwhile Rakwon is at home talking about discrimination. Ce qui s'est passé? :heh:

Emotional ass nikka. :heh:

"African" american. Your own country doesn't want you. :heh:
I was waiting for it. All I said was 'american l's', talking more about the actual country/system rather than the people, but as soon as I saw him rambling, I decided to roll with it. I knew it was coming. I wanted to see how he viewed his mother land, and as I suspected, like his master views it.

The majority of the planet is third world in case you didn't know. Most of it third world because a single group of people decided it was a good idea to exploit and rampage the natives of far away lands. So while you sit there looking down at others, realise that you are enjoying it off the backs of your ancestors.

This is why I said I would prefer to live with my brothers in third world, than with serpents and demons in first world. How does it feel to wake up and see all things around you that was stripped from you? Insane.

Most of us have broken free from that hand, that's what you don't get it. You continue to spew propaganda, things you saw on tv, data read from the 90s. while not even knowing that your ancestors land is currently the fastest growing economy in the world. There is a reason I did not stay in America, I could have but there's lots I can do for my race, meanwhile you're going to graduate, work for the white man, eat cereal and do nothing. And then when you see us prospering during your middle age, you're going to claim #blackexcellence #wedidit. No, you didn't do anything, we are hunter gatherers with aids remember?
I didn't change shyt around. I said 2 words, you flew off the handle about aids and poverty nikka. 33% illiteracy rate and all that. :pachaha:

You fought for us? When was this? :heh:

Look at you over there, first worlder, you in the house with massa huh? :obama:

I bet you got a lot of clothes, plenty of food, your belly full every night huh? :obama:

He letting you online too huh? :obama:

You got nice roads and good doctors huh? :obama:

When you talk about the american military, you say "our" military huh? :obama:

We out here in the fields starving with aids, throw a nikka some pigskins. :wow:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Here in Europe I know so many people going back to Africa to get involved with oil, food, start businesses as Africa gives them opportunities to wealth they would usually be closed off to in the Western World.

We are the ONLY minority who shyt on where we come from. I've never seen an Asian American shyt on Asia the way you find some African Americans do it.

Have you EVER seen an Asian boy on some 'fukk India those stinky nikkas I'm ASIAN AMERICAN!' .

Never. Only us.

You've never been around Asians. There in-fighting is much worse than Blacks.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
@Theraflu you are downplaying the negative affects of a population of black men that diss black women for any and all reasons.......... but love and worship white women and culture.

I'm not breh. I was responding to your point that he doesn't glorify white women, and simply saying this is just as awful and as terrible c00ning.

I've said so much about black men c00ning for pawgs on this site and everyone knows i've gone in on them time and time and time again.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Just WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

People are so stupid.

Man shut that shyt up. Black Americans don't NEED anyone. Black Americans NEED to get their house in order and you aren't Black American so you don't get to sit at the table and tell us a damn thang.