Is @Poitier Black?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I don't have to deflect when 100 % of your post count is one big cry for help because you can't get laid :russ:
this nikka :dead: Don't shame me because you a c00n. First it's white women, then it's i'm a virgin.. next it will be i'm homosexual. If you weren't an immaculate c00n this thread wouldn't of been made. :dead:

giphy.gif

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
There's a thread where he genuinely argued with people that White supremacy media influence has no effect on African beauty standards.

Members had to remind him that Africans were colonized and every aspect of their media is still European influenced.

This dude was on some 'oh well then maybe Africans should just watch their own TV then! not white mans fault they watch it!'

shyt was diabolical. Thank God he toned that steeze down.
Like his posts in this thread?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-be-afrocentric.189714/

:mjpls:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
There's a thread where he genuinely argued with people that White supremacy media influence has no effect on African beauty standards.

Members had to remind him that Africans were colonized and every aspect of their media is still European influenced.

This dude was on some 'oh well then maybe Africans should just watch their own TV then! not white mans fault they watch it!'

:whoo: That's just straight up ignorant. As if the skin bleaching, weaving and praise of lighter skin doesn't occur over there too. The white man made sure he established his standards everywhere, and Africa caught the rape of people, resources and culture worse than anywhere else.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
this nikka :dead: Don't shame me because you a c00n. First it's white women, then it's i'm a virgin.. next it will be i'm homosexual. If you weren't an immaculate c00n this thread wouldn't of been made. :dead:

Even though Pro-Blacks and c00ns disagree, everyone can talk sports, music and history. Why you don't be in The Booth,Seum or HL? :ohhh:

shyt, I know you aint getting p*ssy, at least stop by JBO and drop some piff cause we know your hand game real active. :mjlol:

It must suck that your full experience on The Coli is making threads on how you hate BW and how your anus clenches around homos. :russ:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Even though Pro-Blacks and c00ns disagree, everyone can talk sports, music and history. Why you don't be in The Booth,Seum or HL? :ohhh:

shyt, I know you aint getting p*ssy, at least stop by JBO and drop some piff cause we know your hand game real active. :mjlol:

It must suck that your full experience on The Coli is making threads on how you hate BW and how your anus clenches around homos. :russ:

In his defence @Busted_Toes is currently dating a Nigerian lady :ld: not sure where the notion of him being single and lonely came from.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST

yea cuz we had to G check that N!gga
good to see it worked
:obama:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I haven't seen that thread.

cliffnotes ?
Now I see why all you African fukks were in your feelings :heh:

Why the fukk would we want to do that? We got our own land to tend :ohhh:This is our home

You Africans really think your land has some special property endowed in it :russ:

@Clean Cut stinky African nikka :scusthov:

images

Land has no ownership. I also have Native American blood :wow:

We have the privilege of being admixed with many of the best African tribes, not just isolated populations like you. We were bred to be superior than you. We are the Captain Americas of the Black race :banderas:

You Africans want us Black Americans to identify with you so bad :mjlol: It's pitiful, have some pride in your own 3rd world dump :rudy:

:wow:

That's just off the first few pages. He had 50 posts in that thread alone shytting on Africans.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
In his defence @Busted_Toes is currently dating a Nigerian lady :ld: not sure where the notion of him being single and lonely came from.

:duck:

I haven't seen that thread.

cliffnotes ?

I made an initial post stressing that Black Americans are in a privileged position in the Black diaspora and need to act like it. Came back into the thread to see @Kemet_Rocky and @Clean Cut throwing around generalizations about each diaspora (America and Africa). Clean Cut's comments didn't sit well with me and Kemet didn't have the verbal sparring to go toe to toe so I handled that :banderas: I should have been the bigger man tho :yeshrug:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps

It must suck that your total experience on The Coli is crafting threads about how you hate Black women and how your anus clenches around homos. :russ:

Locker Room the most entertaining while i'm at work :umad:

I can make stupid threads and get nikkas like you tripping over your c00n footwork. :umad:

What is your Model Mayhem profile breh? :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Locker Room the most entertaining while i'm at work :umad:

I can make stupid threads and get nikkas like you tripping over your c00n footwork. :umad:

What is your Model Mayhem profile breh? :mjlol:

I bet TLR is the most fun for a nikka like you :banderas:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It's general discussion :mjlol:

You spend your day on the coli riverdancing to the rythym of White supremacy, justifying doo doo pounding and caping Black women that hate Black men. :mjlol: You ain't pro Black, you a fakkit :laff:

I spend majority of my time talking sports, music and history like a normal nikka, not being fake Pro Black cause I can't get my dikk wet like you :mjlol:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I spend majority of my time talking sports, music and history like a normal nikka, not being fake Pro Black cause I can't get my dikk wet like you :mjlol:
More shaming tactics :banderas:

talking sports, music and history doesn't negate your c00nery. :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: GZR