Is Phoenix Arizona the move?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Ay brehs, I'm tired of the south and its anti weed laws.

What is arizona like?

What the hoes like?

What the weed like?

Are the police as bad as in atlanta?

What the housing situation like?

Is the weather really that bad?

A quick look on zillow and im seeing a bunch of 1 beds for like 2 honey-buns :yeshrug: is that too be expected? , Im not worried about finding a job, I have experience and a degree along with nice references. Any brehs out there? Whats it like?
Police are way worse than Atlanta.

Good luck.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
It is full of liberal hippie cacs.

Just like California is full of liberal hippie cacs, but has white supremacists and nazis in certain parts.

The white supremacists aren’t part of the culture of Portland or seattle. They are part of the culture and local governments in Arizona tho.
You putting me on i did not know that, knew MAGA was out there heavy tho.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
But man, barbers. I'm probably a weirdo about this, but I've only settled on a steady barber a handful of times since living here, since I prefer that a breh cut my hair
One of the Cleanest fades I ever got in my life was from a Mexican dude in Glendale AZ when I was out there for a wedding a few years back

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
It is full of liberal hippie cacs.

Just like California is full of liberal hippie cacs, but has white supremacists and nazis in certain parts.

The white supremacists aren’t part of the culture of Portland or seattle. They are part of the culture and local governments in Arizona tho.
Yes they are..but you’re looking at white supremacists in the archaic sense. There are white supremacist tech bros all throughout these highly coveted tech jobs in Seattle. They just just aren’t bald headed redneck looking mfs.

That’s that real white supremacy. Preventing black men and women from bettering their livelihoods through better employment and opportunities

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
If you broke and cant afford Cali, I believe so.... Im lookin to invest in some JJ Fishs in AZ..Whole lotta of Chicago transplants live there now:mjpls:

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Black people in Phoenix are wierd as fukk.

The best word I can think of is Lost.
I noticed that to :ohhh:

Maybe it's the heat, the CACs there can be odd to, but you're right black people in Phoenix are just off. It's sort of like the losers of the community drifted to Phoenix. But there's a lot of normal people to.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Yes they are..but you’re looking at white supremacists in the archaic sense. There are white supremacist tech bros all throughout these highly coveted tech jobs in Seattle. They just just aren’t bald headed redneck looking mfs.

That’s that real white supremacy. Preventing black men and women from bettering their livelihoods through better employment and opportunities
What tech company did you work for?

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
If you broke and cant afford Cali, I believe so.... Im lookin to invest in some JJ Fishs in AZ..Whole lotta of Chicago transplants live there now:mjpls:
Man I say all the time, if someone opened a rib tip spot here like Lem's or something, it would do numbers. I am convinced that white folks haven't "discovered" :mjpls: rib tips yet because so few BBQ spots here sell them.