My coworker sidepiece is weird af .

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
This bytch told all our mutual work acquaintances that I fukked and did her dirty.. :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

I never seen a bad bytch need validation so much.

This is so embarrassing y'all :snoop::mjlol:, swear I'm off shawty fr.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Always heard Mexican chicks were fertile af and you nutted inside of her? :what:

She bout to air ya whole job out and put ya BM on notice. Breh about to lose his job and BM. Ass gonna be at zero real soon. Get right brotha man
no-head-shake.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It's all fun and games till it's more child support payments and you lose your job.

Life is tough when you have little to no self control.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Dumbass

There's only a few rules when it comes to fukking coworkers

• NEVER CUT HER OFF. LET HER CUT YOU OFF.
  • Don't tell anyone
  • Don't treat her any differently from other coworkers. Keep it cordial.
You're fukked breh

Plus you should've wrapped it up. Mexican chicks are so fertile that if you hug them they will become pregnant

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:huhldup: :huhldup: :huhldup:

I gave my side hoe Mexican the talk earlier and told her I'ma stop fukking on ha bc I wanna hold it down with my baby momma and kick it with my children, she acted like i was tripping talking about "oh why you 🥜 in me if you knew you were doing that "

Like excuse me I didn't know sex = committed relationship it's not my fault you can't handle the vibe.

And I didn't know I was gonna get back w my baby momma either it was just a possibility and I became a changed man.:sas1:

And I got my coworker being open and vulnerable (super freak) on camera so that metoo foolishness won't work on me if she wanna act out and be sad, only damage she can do is send some crazy videos and pictures to my BM but I already got her hidden off my SM:ufdup:.

Anyways she made me feel bad and I'm wondering if Im the bad guy or being manipulated. I do be running through em.

You never think ur gonna get back but if you truly in those kids lives you wanna be around them as much as possible and it creates openings that you werent banking on with mother...

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup: :huhldup: :huhldup:

I gave my side hoe Mexican the talk earlier and told her I'ma stop fukking on ha bc I wanna hold it down with my baby momma and kick it with my children, she acted like i was tripping talking about "oh why you 🥜 in me if you knew you were doing that "

Like excuse me I didn't know sex = committed relationship it's not my fault you can't handle the vibe.

And I didn't know I was gonna get back w my baby momma either it was just a possibility and I became a changed man.:sas1:

And I got my coworker being open and vulnerable (super freak) on camera so that metoo foolishness won't work on me if she wanna act out and be sad, only damage she can do is send some crazy videos and pictures to my BM but I already got her hidden off my SM:ufdup:.

Anyways she made me feel bad and I'm wondering if Im the bad guy or being manipulated. I do be running through em.
Congrats on the baby