Is Lack of Sex a good enough reason to cheat?

William Redquist

Chief Injustice
Daps
Reppin
within a friendly sphere of influence
What if yo chick just keeps finding reasons to not have sex with you, whats a nig to do?

Also, you know for a fact that you dont share that girl but its more that she is just lazy and doesnt want to get in the mood. Its like when fat people find out how much it takes to really lose weight and just be like

:noah: fukk it ill just keep eating

thats the vibe i get like its alot of work to get in the mood but the prob is i keep being extra nice and happy lately and a nig gets no reward

A nikka really thinking about cheating not givin two fukks :win:

Of course it's a good enough reason.

Really, you shouldn't even need a "good reason."

Do what you feel!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You need to have an honest conversation with her about it. It doesn't sound like you're asking to smash every night, but in an honest relationship she should be able to realize yall gotta get it in sometimes.

If not...if she can't come half way on that...then I'd say end the relationship. Cheating is for suckers breh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What if yo chick just keeps finding reasons to not have sex with you, whats a nig to do?

Also, you know for a fact that you dont share that girl but its more that she is just lazy and doesnt want to get in the mood. Its like when fat people find out how much it takes to really lose weight and just be like

:noah: fukk it ill just keep eating

thats the vibe i get like its alot of work to get in the mood but the prob is i keep being extra nice and happy lately and a nig gets no reward

A nikka really thinking about cheating not givin two fukks :win:
Leave the bytch. Seems like an open and shut case. If you let a woman put your dikk on a leash you're pathetic. Seems like you should be telling her *hey fukk me more or im out* if she doesnt, leave. :yeshrug: