Is Lack of Sex a good enough reason to cheat?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I had a homeboy that was going thru this with his wife. She didn't have any sex drive at all. He ended up cheating on her and became pretty regular. Then, come to find out that some medicine she was taking that was killing her sex drive. Well, they changed her prescription and everything was back regular. Now my homie was getting waken up by blowjobs in the morning!!:youngsabo: But he's in the process of slowly working the sidechick out the way.

But what I was saying is that if its something medical that's one thing. Because I look at as if what is the guy wasn't able to perform for whatever reason. You cool with the chick stepping out? I always try to look at the shoe being on the other foot. Now if there is nothing wrong and they still not giving it up, then :yeshrug:

ya it can be medical i know its in my situation except its me instead of her she always wants it but man it be so painful for me to be having sex :snoop: i be feeling like this aftewards :rip:

we do have sex but not as much as she would like though my medical issue prevents that pain and sex just dont mix :damn:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I knew this couple that was stuck in a vicious cycle of this; we all worked at the same law firm. They had been smashing for a minute. Shorty was thick, not fat, and looked real good. Then we started hearing that they wasn't dealing no more, that son had smashed other chicks. So all of a sudden she dropped weight, and she went from looking :whoo: to :takedat::noah: So I stepped to her one day when we went to go get breakfast in the cafeteria, like "yo, real rap, how did you drop weight like that?" She told me "I stopped screwing". Turns out the birth control pills caused her to hold some weight, and also ended up killing her sex drive. She would try her best to hold dude down, but her game wasn't up to par. Now that she was off the pills, she was looking :takedat:, and she was going to boutiques and buying lil sexy stuff. She came back from lunch one day and showed me and my partner these lil thongs she had bought, left us like :noah:. After I moved to NC, I called her up one day to see how she was doing, and she kinda rushed a nikka off the phone, and I was like :what: cause I know we was cool. I called my other man that still worked there, and he told me that once she dropped the weight, and started looking real good, son came back in the picture. But now since she was smashing regularly again, she started picking the weight back up.... So you know where that was headed.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:comeon:
Just because a nikka want some side p*ssy don't mean his relationship is over. The dirty shyt I do with side bytches I would never want a woman at home that get down like that:pachaha:

i mean really of you gotta go elsewhere to get what you want in a relationship you're with the wrong person if your main ain't handling all your desires its time to drop her.

you sound like you got a type of that madonna whore complex going on. really though is all this dirty shyt you doing worth losing your main girl? if you cheat then your answer is yeah by default.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
She obligated to give up them guts in relationship b

If she isnt lettin u hit 3-4 times a week(time permitting) cheat

If she's lazy cheat

and if she has an attitude about u wantin sex cheat

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I value my integrity, dont even want to give a woman the satisfaction of questioning that. So No, I wouldnt cheat.

Sex is an obligation in a relationship, so of that's lacking it's time to evaluate te relationship.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
seems like others agree with me :yeshrug:

demonic = her not giving it up to her husband breh
People agree to with a lot of demonic filth on this website. The effect cheating has on families is devastating. You wont realize it until you look at your children and realize their failures because you had to get a nut.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:
Just because a nikka want some side p*ssy don't mean his relationship is over. The dirty shyt I do with side bytches I would never want a woman at home that get down like that:pachaha:

then you want ever be satisfied at home...if you lady not taking care of all your needs...you need a new lady

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah dont cheat. theres really no excuse for cheating.

if you cheat once, you will cheat forever. even if your girl gets her sex drive back and you start having it regularily, you will still cheat because you found out you can get away with it. so its pretty pointless to cheat, just end it if thats the case.

if you dont want to end it, just address it with her. truth is, women think about sex just as much as men, but there are alot of reasons she may not want to do it. she might be depressed, have a low self image, might find you unattractive, might be cheating, might be a hormone imbalance from medication. if you wanna stay with her, address it and work it out.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
What if yo chick just keeps finding reasons to not have sex with you, whats a nig to do?

Also, you know for a fact that you dont share that girl but its more that she is just lazy and doesnt want to get in the mood. Its like when fat people find out how much it takes to really lose weight and just be like

:noah: fukk it ill just keep eating

thats the vibe i get like its alot of work to get in the mood but the prob is i keep being extra nice and happy lately and a nig gets no reward

A nikka really thinking about cheating not givin two fukks :win:
how many year yall been dating/married?