Is Lack of Sex a good enough reason to cheat?

Daps
Yeah i love all the responses. Now women see why men cheat. We pay bills, fix broken shyt in the house, provide protection, and in my case, provide humor but a woman cant be intimate for 15mins a day?

Im convinced she has gotten complicent because i let her get that way but i feel like fukking a few college hoes who would appreciate me and let the chips fall where they fall plus my chick let herself go after having a baby

i secretively look at her each day like :scusthov: :snoop:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Yeah i love all the responses. Now women see why men cheat. We pay bills, fix broken shyt in the house, provide protection, and in my case, provide humor but a woman cant be intimate for 15mins a day?

Im convinced she has gotten complicent because i let her get that way but i feel like fukking a few college hoes who would appreciate me and let the chips fall where they fall plus my chick let herself go after having a baby

:myman: u need to pull up "my wife is a dead fish" thread.........I DEFINATELY relate to this

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

You never said if y'all ever talked about this situation. Now you throwing in the fact that she let herself go. She probably has no self confidence in how she looks and feels ashamed of her body. You know how women are over shyt like that.

Bring up all this shyt man, get her to go to the gym with you or just do something active together. She starts feeling sexy again and more confident then shyt could get back to the way u want it.

Or like others have said, just break up with her. shyt will be a thousand times worse if you cheat and get caught.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You never said if y'all ever talked about this situation. Now you throwing in the fact that she let herself go. She probably has no self confidence in how she looks and feels ashamed of her body. You know how women are over shyt like that.

Bring up all this shyt man, get her to go to the gym with you or just do something active together. She starts feeling sexy again and more confident then shyt could get back to the way u want it.

Or like others have said, just break up with her. shyt will be a thousand times worse if you cheat and get caught.

:pachaha:

There's no correct way to bring "this shyt" up. Because unless she's in denial, she knows she's past the thick stage and she's flabbynsick. You bringing it up isn't going to be anything new...

It's just going to be you confirming what she already thinks you think of herself... that shes a fat ass.

:yeshrug:

But low key, there would be more longevity in relationships if people took care of themselves. Young people in their 20s all fat and shyt and wonder why the person they're with craves smashing every nice in-shape person that walks past.

Daps
:pachaha:

There's no correct way to bring "this shyt" up. Because unless she's in denial, she knows she's past the thick stage and she's flabbynsick. You bringing it up isn't going to be anything new...

It's just going to be you confirming what she already thinks you think of herself... that shes a fat ass.

:yeshrug:

But low key, there would be more longevity in relationships if people took care of themselves. Young people in their 20s all fat and shyt and wonder why the person they're with craves smashing every nice in-shape person that walks past.

:to:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Scripture says its a womans duty to obey her husband and the reason he got married in the first place is so he would a place to fulfill his carnal desires. If she is not fulfilling that need, he should divorce her.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
What if yo chick just keeps finding reasons to not have sex with you, whats a nig to do?

Also, you know for a fact that you dont share that girl but its more that she is just lazy and doesnt want to get in the mood. Its like when fat people find out how much it takes to really lose weight and just be like

:noah: fukk it ill just keep eating

thats the vibe i get like its alot of work to get in the mood but the prob is i keep being extra nice and happy lately and a nig gets no reward

A nikka really thinking about cheating not givin two fukks :win:

damn breh, how long ya'll been together?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
dump her

cheating is for people that don't have the courage to do what really needs to be done and are afraid to start over or be single. once you start down that path the relationship is essentially over. just admit that its at its end and move on.

what's the justification for keeping a woman around that doesn't fill your needs?

are you hoping for a boy, a girl or an abortion? if you're hoping for the latter you better research how to pull a hail mary on a girlfriend cause she's most likely gonna keep that.

:comeon:
Just because a nikka want some side p*ssy don't mean his relationship is over. The dirty shyt I do with side bytches I would never want a woman at home that get down like that:pachaha:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
What if yo chick just keeps finding reasons to not have sex with you, whats a nig to do?

Also, you know for a fact that you dont share that girl but its more that she is just lazy and doesnt want to get in the mood. Its like when fat people find out how much it takes to really lose weight and just be like

:noah: fukk it ill just keep eating

thats the vibe i get like its alot of work to get in the mood but the prob is i keep being extra nice and happy lately and a nig gets no reward

A nikka really thinking about cheating not givin two fukks :win:

If you gonna cheat just be a G about it. Don't get turned out. :shaq:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I had a homeboy that was going thru this with his wife. She didn't have any sex drive at all. He ended up cheating on her and became pretty regular. Then, come to find out that some medicine she was taking that was killing her sex drive. Well, they changed her prescription and everything was back regular. Now my homie was getting waken up by blowjobs in the morning!!:youngsabo: But he's in the process of slowly working the sidechick out the way.

But what I was saying is that if its something medical that's one thing. Because I look at as if what is the guy wasn't able to perform for whatever reason. You cool with the chick stepping out? I always try to look at the shoe being on the other foot. Now if there is nothing wrong and they still not giving it up, then :yeshrug:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it's probably a better reason to break up with her, not cheat on her. i mean, if she ain't fukking you, it's probably better you just get out of the relationship rather than try to stay in the relationship and still have to go somewhere else for your sexual needs. too much work to maintain both. i remember my first girlfriend was like that. i never cheated on her, but i had a few different opportunities to do it. the thing was, i had been with my girlfriend for about four years, she was older than me, and she was focused on trying to get married after a while. so, in an effort to somehow convince me that i should marry her, she started curbing the amount of sex we had. it didn't bother me at first because i'm not the type of guy that worries so much about fukking. it's only when i'm denied by a girlfriend for the reasons mentioned that i get pissed. no need to try to trick me into marrying you as if the sex is the only reason i should be marrying you.

so when i did finally break up with her, i felt a lot more freedom and had an much easier time dealing with multiple females than i would have had if i stayed with her and cheated. plus, i would have probably felt more indebted to her if i cheated on her and still stayed with her. which wouldn't have solved my problem about getting sex from her. it would have only given her a reason to be mad at me (if she found out) and given her an excuse to limit me. in other words, i would have potentially stayed with her only to be subject to her fickle feelings again...