Is Lack of Sex a good enough reason to cheat?

Daps
What if yo chick just keeps finding reasons to not have sex with you, whats a nig to do?

Also, you know for a fact that you dont share that girl but its more that she is just lazy and doesnt want to get in the mood. Its like when fat people find out how much it takes to really lose weight and just be like

:noah: fukk it ill just keep eating

thats the vibe i get like its alot of work to get in the mood but the prob is i keep being extra nice and happy lately and a nig gets no reward

A nikka really thinking about cheating not givin two fukks :win:

Daps
What if yo chick just keeps finding reasons to not have sex with you, whats a nig to do?

Also, you know for a fact that you dont share that girl but its more that she is just lazy and doesnt want to get in the mood

A nikka really thinking about cheating not givin two fukks :win:

:lolbron::lolbron::lawd::mj:

Last edited by a moderator:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
It depends on how much you value your relationship breh. If you in love you gotta talk that shyt out 1st. Not just "why we ain't fukking" but a real convo man. If she don't change then just dead it instead of cheating.

Went through this with my ex. Talked and we found out it was her birth control pills killing her sex drive. Got her off them shyts quick :youngsabo: had to go back to pulling out but :manny: it was worth it.

Daps
It depends on how much you value your relationship breh. If you in love you gotta talk that shyt out 1st. Not just "why we ain't fukking" but a real convo man. If she don't change then just dead it instead of cheating.

Went through this with my ex. Talked and we found out it was her birth control pills killing her sex drive. Got her off them shyts quick :youngsabo: had to go back to pulling out but :manny: it was worth it.

Ever since she got on birth control, i did notice a change. Is it possible its a side effect of the pill?

:leon:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

Same shyt happened to me and my ex, i ended up messing with other hos tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
dump her

cheating is for people that don't have the courage to do what really needs to be done and are afraid to start over or be single. once you start down that path the relationship is essentially over. just admit that its at its end and move on.

what's the justification for keeping a woman around that doesn't fill your needs?

are you hoping for a boy, a girl or an abortion? if you're hoping for the latter you better research how to pull a hail mary on a girlfriend cause she's most likely gonna keep that.

Daps
dump her

cheating is for people that don't have the courage to do what really needs to be done and are afraid to start over or be single. once you start down that path the relationship is essentially over. just admit that its at its end and move on.

what's the justification for keeping a woman around that doesn't fill your needs?

are you hoping for a boy, a girl or an abortion?

Not that easy when you got a kid with the bytch :comeon:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Talk it out... if she still ain't bout that life then cheat... it's not like you're trying to start a relationship with someone else, you just want some ass here & there & she's holding the p*ssy hostage...

My friends brother was with a girl for 10 years & she at one point just turned into a dead fish... stopped being passionate... never found time for sex... & wouldn't put any effort into it when they did have sex...

So of course he cheats... eventually gets caught & she didn't leave him because she said it was her fault because he had tried to talk it out before & she didn't change... had to actually see another woman do it before she knew how serious it was...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not that easy when you got a kid with the bytch :comeon:
yeah it is. ultimately no matter what you do you will not remain in a relationship your heart isn't in. you can be in the childs life and pay child support and not have to be with the mother.

you sit the mother down and explain the relationship isn't working and you wanna end it on a positive note no hard feelings and you wanna be in your child's life then you start paying her whatever required percent you have to and set up the payments.

you start cheating on her and you and the child's mother are gonna fall out and go to war with the child caught in the middle. cheating is a short term solution to a long term problem. the thing about short term solutions is they never address the actual problem. just a temp quick fix.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
yeah it is. ultimately no matter what you do you will not remain in a relationship your heart isn't in. you can be in the childs life and pay child support and not have to be with the mother.

you sit the mother down and explain the relationship isn't working and you wanna end it on a positive note no hard feelings and you wanna be in your child's life then you start paying her whatever required percent you have to and set up the payments.

you start cheating on her and you and the child's mother are gonna fall out and go to war with the child caught in the middle. cheating is a short term solution to a long term problem. the thing about short term solutions is they never address the actual problem. just a temp quick fix.

That's gonna happen anyway... she'll act like she's ok with a mutual breakup at first but let her see him happy with another woman you better believe that kid is gonna be used like a weapon... :usure: