Is Jayson Tatum really THAT much better than Jaylen Brown?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Jaylen's had some moments of loose handles during these playoffs but dudes overeacting like he can't dribble :heh:

Jaylen does have a really nasty handle … some incredible in and out moves …step backs ..hesi’s so I don’t think the “he can’t dribble” argument is valid BUT he does get a little loose with it at times and I think that’s what people are blowing out of proportion…if he tightens that up I think he can have one of the better handles in the league from a bigger guard for sure …love his game

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Taytum is lightskin, with a "deeper bag" and more marketable. It's easier to see why media favors him.
Niqqas just can't help themselves :shaq2:
I can see a franchise offering a huge bag to Jaylen Brown and giving him the keys when his contract is up. Like Orlando did with T-Mac:ehh:
That happened after Mac's rookie extension when he was 21. Jaylen is who he is or is much closer to it than Mac was.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
@CHICAGO as it should those are efficient shots that have higher value. Getting to the line and shooting 3s should have more value than taking a bunch of shots and getting to the same value

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
@CHICAGO as it should those are efficient shots that have higher value. Getting to the line and shooting 3s should have more value than taking a bunch of shots and getting to the same value
nikkas need to go look up the word “efficient:mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

BUT KYRIE SHOT 7% HIGHER FROM THE 3
AND 7% HIGHER FROM THE FOUL
LINE THAN TATUM IS AND STILL
HAD A LOWER TS%.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW STUPID YOU
SOUND DEFENDING THIS shyt?
:devil:
:evil:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

BUT KYRIE SHOT 7% HIGHER FROM THE 3
AND 7% HIGHER FROM THE FOUL
LINE THAN TATUM IS AND STILL
HAD A LOWER TS%.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW STUPID YOU
SOUND DEFENDING THIS shyt?

Tatum has taken double the amount of fts thru game 1 at a similar efficency as kyrie. its really not that hard to understand why they have similar ts%. If kyrie got to the line he would be in the 60s like kd and curry

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tatum has taken double the amount of fts thru game 1 at a similar efficency as kyrie. its really not that hard to understand why they have similar ts%. If kyrie got to the line he would be in the 60s like kd and curry

83% & 90% ARENT SIMILAR AT ALL

NOR IS 44% & 37%

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Y’all nikkas wild as fukk. J Brown ain’t fukking with JT at all.

The fukk are y’all watching?:mjtf:

nikka JB is shaky as fukk lmaoooo