Is Jayson Tatum really THAT much better than Jaylen Brown?

AJD

Superstar
Daps
I don't give a shyt who the majority thinks is better or who the media is crowning the next superstar. I prefer Jaylen (scoring-wise) he's just more mentally tough, simply put. :manny:
Tatum is too hot-cold, one minute dude looks like KD the next bruh looking like Nick Young.

Jaylen just seems to consistently inflict more timely damage on teams in a series as he's just more relentless scoring the ball. If Tatum's perimeter shot ain't fallin and or aint getting the calls he wants then buddy just sulks and moans. On the other hand, Jaylen will put his head down and attack or come with a less predictable approach. You already know Tatum is gonna attempt that 2nd 3pt shot if his 1st attempt goes in. If not he'll drive and if he gets hit with no foul call then he's raising his hands whining to the refs and it'll affect his attacking mentality for the rest of the game.

Tatum may have more potential, bigger bag, face more defensive coverage/ attention but Jaylen the real CONSISTENT killer out there. :yeshrug:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Jaylen is a legit nightmare in the lane, he's much quicker than tatum on the drive, idk about that.

Breh these nikkas don’t watch the game. The way they’re talking you would think breh handles was Kendrick Perkins

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This thread is one of the most disingenuous threads I've seen on the Coli

Knowing ya'll hate the Celtics, shytting on them ALL SEASON, saying how overrated BOTH OF THEM WERE. #CelticsGang never forgets. Can't shyt on them because they are in the Finals, so you want to pit 2 stars against each other like you are really down for "honest unbias conversation"

So see through :dead: :dead: :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This thread is one of the most disingenuous threads I've seen on the Coli

Knowing ya'll hate the Celtics, shytting on them ALL SEASON, saying how overrated BOTH OF THEM WERE. #CelticsGang never forgets. Can't shyt on them because they are in the Finals, so you want to pit 2 stars against each other like you are really down for "honest unbias conversation"

So see through :dead: :dead: :dead:

The hate for the Celts is also see through. in they imaginary world... and this just shows that a lot of posters don't leave town.. i'm not from Boston but i been there enough to see that it's not an all cac city as they'd have you believe nowhere close. There's way more cacs in L.A. by numbers and demos than Boston :dead: