Is Jayson Tatum really THAT much better than Jaylen Brown?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You nikkas are about as corny and predictable as you claim the oppressive media are. Without fail, whomever you think is secondary in command is probably better than that guy you think is more popular. You start winning and now all of a sudden here comes the instigators fishing for dissension and a good underdog story. For Boston's sake, I hope that both guys don't make the mistake other duos made by allowing the chit chatter from outside interfere with what they're building and the duo they're becoming. Some clown Skip & SAS but a lot of those same people love the stories and off court drama more than they'll ever care about the game itself.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This thread is one of the most disingenuous threads I've seen on the Coli

Knowing ya'll hate the Celtics, shytting on them ALL SEASON, saying how overrated BOTH OF THEM WERE. #CelticsGang never forgets. Can't shyt on them because they are in the Finals, so you want to pit 2 stars against each other like you are really down for "honest unbias conversation"

So see through :dead: :dead: :dead:

I'm a Laker fan it's so transparent and corny. I can't tell you how many times I've read these rebels who are so vehemently opposed to the big bad media crafting narratives and fishing for dissent in locker rooms for the sake of a 15 minute block of content on Undisputed or First Take only to later turn around and start the gossiping and instigating themselves once it appears prosperity is on the horizon for someone or some team. These boys don't care about JT or JB or who gets the acclaim. The Celtics have simply arrived and nikkas now want drama and some gossip to post about. Put them on prime time television and hand them a microphone, & they'd put Skip Bayless & Stephen A on notice.

:mjlol:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tatum is more naturally talented, has a bigger bag of tricks, and better shot-creating abilities. Tatum has the superstar skill set and three level scoring ability to get a bucket against an elite half court defense without the need of a play getting called for him.

Brown has a better natural feel for what the team needs in the moment. He’s also more decisive and tends to be a bit more mentally resilient than Tatum. He’s more limited at creating his own shot, due to his shakier handle but he’s still capable enough to act as a 1st option in a stable offensive environment. He can carry the load as a first option scoring in the scheme of a proper offense.

They’re both great players. I’m more scared of Brown than Tatum but I think Tatum is who the offense runs through and holds more responsibility so he’d the better player.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tatum is more naturally talented, has a bigger bag of tricks, and better shot-creating abilities.

FALSE....

TATUM IS TAKING A SIDE STEP 3,
AWKARD RIP THROUGH/ EURO STEP FINISH
AND AN OCCASIONAL FADE AWAY
FROM A BASE LINE INBOUND PASS
80% OF THE TIME.

:devil:
:evil:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This thread is one of the most disingenuous threads I've seen on the Coli

Knowing ya'll hate the Celtics, shytting on them ALL SEASON, saying how overrated BOTH OF THEM WERE. #CelticsGang never forgets. Can't shyt on them because they are in the Finals, so you want to pit 2 stars against each other like you are really down for "honest unbias conversation"

So see through :dead: :dead: :dead:

I just don’t see it. I’m not saying he isn’t better, but the way these media heads talk, you would think it’s Jayson Tatum the SUPERSTAR and Jaylen Brown is just one of the “others.” Kinda reminds me of how some people will put Andre 3k in their top 5 all time, and Big Boi doesn’t even crack their top 50.
I’m strictly talking about how the media covers them. I don’t see Jaylen as a sidekick. More like a co-star. I always thought the idea of breaking them up (as Barkley suggested) was dumb.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Tatum is better at defense and ball handling. They can both go off and be alpha in the scoring tho

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
To say Jaylen "cant dribble" is factually incorrect. He has really good handles. His problem is dribbling in traffic. I get that in itself is also a facet of ballhandling but to just say dude "can't dribble" is just a lazy thing to say

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FALSE....

TATUM IS TAKING A SIDE STEP 3,
AWKARD RIP THROUGH/ EURO STEP FINISH
AND AN OCCASIONAL FADE AWAY
FROM A BASE LINE INBOUND PASS
80% OF THE TIME.

:devil:
:evil:

:mjlol: So you watched like one or two highlight reels and decided to pretend to know what you're talking about huh?

BTW, the sidestep three has barely been in his repertoire since like...late 2020. Maybe try not to watch outdated mixes when giving your "breakdown" of his game .

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:mjlol: So you watched like one or two highlight reels and decided to pretend to know what you're talking about huh?

BTW, the sidestep three has barely been in his repertoire since like...late 2020. Maybe try not to watch outdated mixes when giving your "breakdown" of his game .
Kick buckets goofy

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kick buckets goofy
Remember when you celebrated Robert Williams knee injury like a c00n because you thought it would help your team advance past us in the Playoffs? And then you didn't? :youngsabo: I remember.

:stylin: