Is Jayson Tatum really THAT much better than Jaylen Brown?

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that Jaylen Brown can mix people and get to the basket and finish AND he can hit his jumper tells me he has another level to get to if given the opportunity

Whats Jayson Tatum higher level?

Oh his jumper is falling watch out!

Tatum will have these games where he'll have monster numbers but I just don't him being physically dominant and overwhelming people
So you don't watch. It's okay to admit that instead of coming on here embarrassing yourself by talking out of your ass and making points that are verifiably incorrect

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Also I think I have said it before on here(too lazy to search)

Tatum is the hugest pendulum player I think I can remember in a long while......his variance from awesome to downright atrocious is crazy.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I think I have said it before on here(too lazy to search)

Tatum is the hugest pendulum player I think I can remember in a long while......his variance from awesome to downright atrocious is crazy.
31/8/4 on 61% TS. Damn, I guess he'd be averaging about 40 if he was a little more consistent, huh?

:mjlol:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
WThe fact that Jaylen Brown can mix people and get to the basket and finish AND he can hit his jumper tells me he has another level to get to if given the opportunity

Whats Jayson Tatum higher level?

Oh his jumper is falling watch out!

Tatum will have these games where he'll have monster numbers but I just don't him being physically dominant and overwhelming people

His problem is he's not that athletic or explosive. You put a strong athlete on him and he's going to have problems. There is a reason why Wiggins routinely has him in custody.

Im glad he never had to go against prime Bron or prime Kawhi because it might have been ugly.

And i think his bag might be slightly overrated. I used to argue that his bag was on par with Booker's....but Book usually does what he wants against GS while Tatum clearly struggles.

That being said he's still a great player....still worked himself into a good game last night....and even with all his struggles he kept working and made big plays...then big shots. That's a sign of greatness.

If he can sharpen up his tool kit...add the mid range...add some post moves GS won't be able to stop him anymore. But his physical gifts aren't enough to overwhelm certain players.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
His problem is he's not that athletic or explosive. You put a strong athlete on him and he's going to have problems. There is a reason why Wiggins routinely has him in custody.

Im glad he never had to go against prime Bron or prime Kawhi because it might have been ugly.

And i think his bag might be slightly overrated. I used to argue that his bag was on par with Booker's....but Book usually does what he wants against GS while Tatum clearly struggles.

That being said he's still a great player....still worked himself into a good game last night....and even with all his struggles he kept working and made big plays...then big shots. That's a sign of greatness.

If he can sharpen up his tool kit...add the mid range...add some post moves GS won't be able to stop him anymore. But his physical gifts aren't enough to overwhelm certain players.
That's what I mean he's not a physical beast!

The way the media sucks him off is just annoying

He can't just blow past people and attack he's just a jump shooter